Sainik School Imphal Recruitment
Sanik School application forms are now out for the post of Lower Division Clerk so hurry up & apply for Sainik School Imphal Recruitment before 17th November 2016. Those candidates who want to grab Sainik School Imphal LDC Vacancy may apply by submitting prescribed application forms on or before the last date. Devoted aspirants need to keep in touch with this web portal as soon we will provide you the latest update regarding Sainik School Imphal Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who meet all the eligible criteria and want to apply may follow below stated instructions and fill the application form as soon as possible. Contenders may acquire further facts about Sainik School Imphal Recruitment which is well structured below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Details about Sanik School Imphal Jobs:
Name of the Position: Lower Division Clerk
Sainik School Imphal Recruitment 2017: Press Here
- Must have passed Matriculation from recognized board Or, higher academic qualification. Knowledge of shorthand and ability to correspond in English.
- Having Proficiency in MS Office & Internet with typing Speed of at least 40 wpm.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Job seekers who are applying for ssimphal.nic.in recruitment must be under the age of 18-50 yrs as on 01st April 2017.
Aspirants, who will be selected as Lower Division Clerk in Sainik School Imphal, will get an impressive salary of Rs. 5200- 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Candidates who are applying for Lower division work has to pay application fees through demand draft of Rs 500/-.
- In case your application is not reached at postal address on time therefore, organization is not responsible for refund.
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidate for Sainik School Imphal Recruitment will be based on the following:
- Typing Test
- Written test
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Qualifying Marks in typing will be 40 words per minute and Only those candidates who are declared passed in the typing test will be called for next round that is
- Written test shall include English Comprehension, Paragraph Writing, Letter Writing, Grammar, Short Hand Writing, Computer Fundamentals, Office Procedures and General Knowledge / Current Affairs etc.
- Successful candidates will be intimated by e-mail / telephonically to appear for final interview.
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Exam:
How to Apply For Sainik School Imphal LDC Recruitment?
- First of all visit official website of organization that is ssimphal.nic.in
- Thereafter, below of the page see “Notification” box.
- Now, hit “Application Form for the post of LDC (Regular)” link.
- Application form will open in PDF read all the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards, take print out of Sainik School Imphal Application Form to fill.
- Fill all the details correct and in capital letters only. Fix your passport size photo and attest all your valid ID Proofs with it.
- Candidates are to carry one additional copy of photograph that is affixed on the application form.
- After that envelope containing application is be marked as “Application for the Post of LDC (REGULAR)” and send to given address.
To Sainik School Imphal
Post Box – 21
Imphal East -795 001 (Manipur)
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Submit your application form 17th November 2016
You may go through Official Link to get details about Sainik School Imphal Recruitment 2017. You may also get information about Recruitment by staying in touch with us.
You May Be Interested for Other Relevant Jobs: