Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research has broadcasted a latest vacancy Circular No.: 7 /2018 entitled as SAMEER Recruitment. Organization invites application in order to recruit capable Indian citizens for filling up 28 vacancies of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Trainees in different Subjects.
Contenders who are willing to apply for SAMEER Apprentice Vacancyneed to submit their application form at the timeof Walk-in-Interview. SAMEER wishes to engage Apprentices with a view to give such knowledge as he/she needs to become a skilled engineer.
This Page Consists
SAMEER Apprentice Recruitment:
Contenders who are interested and want to join this autonomous organization can apply for SAMEER 2018 Recruitment by appearing in Walk-in-Interview organized on 23-10-2018 and 24-10-2018 subjects wise, with essential documents/certificates for verification.
To attain more info related to SAMEER Apprentice Jobs such as qualification, selection, experience, process to apply, you must scroll down this page, which is prepared by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research|
|Total no. of SAMEER Vacancies||28|
|Walk- in- Date||23-10-2018 and 24-10-2018|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Subject of Graduate/Diploma course||No of Post Graduate||No of Post Diploma|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg||16||07|
|Computer Science Engineering / IT||02||–|
SAMEER Eligibility Criteria:
For SAMEER Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
Job appliers should possess BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2018
For SAMEER Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
Applying aspirants for SAMEER Recruitment must have Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
You Can Also Find: More Diploma Jobs
SAMEER Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit of candidates should be 25 years as per rules and regulations of organization to apply for SAMEER Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the government rules.
SAMEER Salary Details:
- For SAMEER Graduate Apprentice Jobs: 10500 per month
- For SAMEER DiplomaJobs: Rs. 8,500 month + Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from Vikhroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus.
SAMEER Selection Process:
- Job appliers will be appointed on the basis of their performance in written test (objective type of questions)/ Walk-in-Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for the written test/interview
Read Out Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Interesting facts about Organization:
SAMEER is known as Self-governing premier Research & Development organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India.
This organization was established with its main objective to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electro-magnetics, Opto Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas.
SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai, Kolkata Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
How to apply for SAMEER Jobs 2018?
- Visit to the official website of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research that is www.sameer.gov.in to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2018
- From home page press on “Recruitments” tab available at the bottom of page under “Important” section.
- Now you are required to follow “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2018”and press on “Vacancy Details” link.
- Read complete SAMEER Advertisement carefully.
- After reading SAMEER Notification, revisit the previous page and press on “Application Form for Graduate and Diploma Engineers Apprentice Trainees (2018-2019)” link visible on the page.
- Take a printout of downloaded SAMEER application form
- You need to fill completely in prescribed format by furnishing all the essential details.
- Attach all the essential certificates/ documents along with SAMEER application.
- You need to affix photograph & signature if needed.
- In the final step, carry duly filled SAMEER Recruitment application form at the below given interview address on the due date.
SAMEER, I. I. T Campus,
Hill Side, Powai Mumbai 400076.
|Subject of Graduate/Diploma course||SAMEER Recruitment Walk-in-Interview Dates|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Graduate||23-10-2018|
|Computer Science Engineering / IT||23-10-2018|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma||24-10-2018|
9: 30 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 10:00 AM
Essential Documents along with SAMEER Recruitment Form:
- Duly Filled application Form (Available on the SAMEER website). The application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th/12th Standard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
To attain further detailed facts related to Sameer Recruitment 2018 – 19, you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|