SBI Clerk Call Letter
State Bank of India has issued SBI Clerk Call Letter 2016 for those who are going to appear in Main Exam. Those candidates who have cleared the Preliminary Examination they may appear for Main Exam for the selection of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates. Candidates who are going to appear in Main Exam they may get SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter from this page.
SBI Clerk Main Exam will be held on 25th June -26th June 2016. Candidates may also download their SBI Clerk Hall Ticket from official site through online process by taking some following steps which are represented below. To acquire whole information about SBI Clerk Call Letter 2016, applicants may go through below provided information which is summarized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to download State Bank of India Admit Card:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official site of State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Important Links” section and hit “Careers” link.
- After that, select “Current Openings” link from “Join SBI” tab.
- Then follow “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank Of India”.
- And hit “Call Letter for candidates qualified for Main Exam (Exam date 25th-26th June 2016) (Preliminary Exam Marks will be available from 24-06-2016)” link.
- Now, must fill the blank space of the ‘Registration No.’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Password’ and press “Submit” button.
- Download it and get printout of the admit card and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card Online?
SBI Clerk Call Letter
Do you know the most Interesting Facts of SBI?
SBI is also known as State Bank of India and it is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company and it is a government-owned corporation with its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It proffers a range of banking products through its network of branches in India and overseas, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs) and It also conducts recruitment examination to shortlist the deserving contenders for suitable position.
This year, motive of organizing this recruitment exam is to hire qualified and result oriented applicants for filling up vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) & Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre. Candidates who will be short listed in this exam they may called for Personal Interview.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Exam Books|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
START: English Language Online Test
SBI Clerk Main Exam Date: 25th June -26th June 2016
Candidates may stay in touch with us on our web portal to find most recent updates on your instant access. You may also join us Facebook or Google plus to get latest info on your timeline wall directly and subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to acquire details into your mailbox.
To download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2016 candidates may go through this Official Link.