SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk
Dear visitors this page is published to compare two major clerical level examinations like SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk. Basically, those applicants, who’re clearing SBI clerk exam, may join State Bank of India while those clearing IBPS clerk test are selected one from the 15 Public Sector Banks. So for getting more competitive information such as SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Salary, Career Growth, Roles & Responsibilities etc, you may go through this page which is structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
In ancient time, public sector bank in India were take care of employment activities by organizing the selection process on their own but now onwards things have been changed hugely because IBPS being designated to complete the essential procedure to fill vacancies for some PSBs expect SBI. Yearly, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is commonly announcing employment exams for a variety of positions in government owned banks.
Every year more than lakhs of aspirants appear for these examination, as we said in above section those who’re clearing SBI clerk exam, may get to join State Bank of India while those clearing IBPS clerk test are allotted one from the following list of 15 Public Sector Banks as provided below
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
Now we’ll compare both these exams like SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk on the basis of following parameters, please have a look….
SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk
1. SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Salary
If applicants are selecting through any one of the exam then they’ll get the following pay scale as Rs. 11765 – (655×3) – 13730 – (815×3) – 16175 – (980×4) – 20095 – (1145×7) – 28110 – (2120×1) – 30230 – (1310×1) – 31540, with Basic Pay, as a clerk in PSBs you will get the following allowances as given below
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Dearness Allowance is revised on periodical basis that is in the months of February, May, August and November founded on the CPI as confirmed by Government of India. Present Dearness Allowance has been set at 39.40% of the Basic Pay and when price rises is elevated, DA goes up and vice versa.
- Special Allowance: It has been further attached in 10th BPS that is on 01st November 2012 for clerks and its 7.75% on which Dearness Allowance is also to be paid.
- HRA: the term HRA based on the place of redistribution and it can be either 10% or 9% or 7.5% based on the place of posting.
Important Note: So, the initial Basic Pay of a clerk will be Rs. 18,100 – 19,800 including allowances and Bank clerk salary in SBI is 2000/- extra as compare to other banks, pay scale of SBI clerk is supplementary because of extra allowances state bank of India offers to their employees.
Have A Look Below, To Check Difference Between SBI Clerk VS IBPS Clerk Salary:-
2. SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Educational Qualifications
If you’re already decided to get jobs in Banks through employment exam than the lowest step in pathway banking operations, is a degree (graduation) from a recognized university. So, it doesn’t matter if you apply for IBPS Clerk Or SBI Clerk, minimum educational qualifications are similar in both exam.
3. SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Roles and Responsibilities
- Dear appliers, if you’re hiring for Clerk posts in any banks than usually roles and responsibilities of clerks are same across all the banks. It is the initial stage for educated persons in the banks and generally recently recruited bank clerk is given training for few weeks and then they are positioned either in a branch or an administrative office.
- At the subdivision, clerical employees are invented to work as Front Office person and have direct communication with the public. Though, with most of the banks being fully programmed, the job profile will be connected to working on computers and entering the day to day dealings in the system, due to a big network SBI clerks gets additional publicity as compared to their IBPS counterparts.
Check Salaries Of More Banks:-
4. SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Career growth Prospects
Selected job seekers for clerk post can extremely modify their pathway of career so go through the below segment to get updated information.
In-Cadre Promotion Of Clerks:
- An aspirants in clerical cadre who has accomplished 10 years of service will be promoted to the post of Senior Assistant and this post shall bear a extraordinary allowance of Rs.1800/-.
- A candidate in clerical cadre who has accomplished 20 years of service will be promoted to the post of Special Assistant and this post shall take a special allowance of Rs.2500/- which will be ranked for DA & HRA
- An employ in clerical cadre who has accomplished 30 years of service will be promoted to the post of Senior Special Assistant and this post shall bring a special allowance of Rs.3500/- which will be ranked for DA & HRA.
Promotion Of Clerks To Officer Cadre:
- To Trainee Officer: After 03 years of service, a clerk can turn out to be trainee officer after qualifying written examination and interview. These clerks are place under trial for a period of 02 years and after successful achievement of probation, the trainee officer based on performance will be either recruited into MMGS-II cadre or sent back to clerical cadre.
- Directly to JMGS-I: After 06 years of service under rapid promotion channel or after 12 years of service under normal promotion channel, a clerk can turn into a JMGS-Scale1 officer, after qualifying a written examination and interview, subject to upper age limit.
You Can Also Check SBI Clerk Latest Updates:-
So clerks in SBI acquire more opportunities and are likely to turn out to be officer before time in comparison to those working in other banks. Now, imagine that a very sincere contender joins in clerical cadre and works his way to the top, in merit channels, his job graph could look like the one in the picture below.
5. SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk – Final Verdict
Those applicants, who are looking for Jobs in Government Sector Bank, than State Bank Of India is one of the most favored options to fetch jobs in Public sector bank and it is relatively apparent in the number of contenders for the post of Probationary Officers. Beside 1500 position for the job of Probationary Officer, SBI got approximately 17 lakhs applications and the same condition is for the employment of clerks and more than 30 lakh aspirants appeared for the test for the clerk’s position.
To Know Latest Updates of IBPS Clerk, Have A Look Below:-
Now, SBI said in its yearly report that the huge scale employment of Gen next workers in the officers as well as in the Assistant grade have not only carried a extensive attitudinal alteration amongst personnel in their customer interface and services across kindling, it has also turn out to be a mechanism in enhancing/improving the efficiency and effectiveness of workers.
Dear readers in above section we’re comparing the term SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk and this information are beneficial for you so now read the above information about both of them and tell us which one do your prefer to be the Winner. We’re wishing you very best of luck for IBPS Clerk and SBI Clerk Exam, do well and get selected for appropriate position. You can also follow us Facebook or Google plus to get details on your timeline wall directly.