SBI Junior Associate Admit Card
State Bank of India has scheduled the Junior Associate Mains Examination on 05-08-2018. Candidates get successfully registered for examination will only be eligible to download their SBI Junior Associate Admit Card.
According to the SBI JA Dates, the SBI JA Main Exam Admit Card will be available from 23-07-2018. To download the SBI Junior Associate Exam Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. No physical copies ofSBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket will be sent to candidates via any other mode.
SBI Junior Associate Exam call letter:
After downloading the SBI Junior Associate call letter candidates must check the details mentioned on it. In case if candidates find any sort of mismatch between the details given on Junior Associate SBI Admit Card and the actual details then they must contact the exam authorities.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing all details about State Bank of India Junior Associate Admit Card 2018 on this page. As soon as the Junior Associate SBI Hall Ticket release, we will update the direct link to download it here.
Details related to SBI Junior Associate Hall ticket Mains
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||23-07-2018|
|Junior Associate SBI Exam Mains|
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card
Simple Steps to download SBI Junior Associate Admit Card:
Ways to download SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2018:
- For SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Download, follow listed steps.
- Contenders may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on ‘CAREERS’ tab visible at upper right side.
- Press on ‘JOIN SBI’ tab accessible at top menu bar. From drop down list, press on ‘CURRENT OPENINGS’ head.
- Under ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ head, hit on ‘Call Letter Download for Mains Exam”
- Press on ‘Download Call Letter for Mains Examination’ link.
- Enter Registration No / Roll No & Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) for SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Download.
- Press on ‘Login’ tab.
- Your State Bank of IndiaJunior Associate Admit Card will open up at your system.
- In this way, you may download your State Bank of India Junior Associate Hall Ticket, carry hard copy of same to be carried during exam.
Get Here: SBI Junior Associate Admit Card
Details mentioned in SBI JA Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Test Number
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Address of the Exam Center
- Thumb Impression
- Date and Time of Exam
- Signature of Controller
- Signature of Invigilator
Want to Know? Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams
Required Documents along with SBI JA Hall Ticket:
Along with the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card, candidates have to bring these documents at the time of examination:
- PAN Card.
- Employee Id.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID of the Candidate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- College Id.
- Or any other ID Proof issued by State or Central Govt or Gazetted Officer
Check Now: Bank Exam Preparation Material
- After downloading the SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Admit Card must chcke the details printed on it
- Along with the SBI Junior Associate Main Admit Card, carry your passport size photographs and original ID too.
- The SBI Junior Associate Mains Admit Card must not be soiled/Torn/Mutilated. Such SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam Admit Card will not be accepted by the exam authorities.
- Reach the exam hall before 30 minutes of time given in the SBI Junior Associate Mains Hall Ticket
- Must read all the instructions given on the SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Hall Ticket
- Apart from SBI Junior Associate Main Call letter and ID Proofs, do not carry any other paper or any other prohibited material like calculator etc.
- SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Call letter is mandatory documents so do not forget to carry it. Without SBI Junior Associate Mains call letter/SBI JA Admit Card you will not be allowed to sit in exam hall.
SBI Exam Pattern for Junior Assistant
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam Pattern
|Test Name (Objective)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam Pattern
|Test Name (Objective)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Quant. Ability||50||50||45 Minutes|
|General /Finance Awareness||50||60||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hour 40 Min.|
Check Also: Bank Exam Pattern
SBI Junior Associate Exam Centres:
|State/UT||SBI Exam Centre 2018|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya,|
Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar,|
Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
|Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,|
Panipat, Palwal, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamunanagar
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag, Jammu, Kathua, Leh, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli,|
Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi
|Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode,|
Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram
|Meghalaya||Ri-Bhoi, Shillong, Tura|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain|
|Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur,|
Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded,
Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
|Delhi -NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon Ghaziabad, Greater Noida,|
|Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam),|
Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur
|Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana,|
Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur,|
Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
|Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai,|
Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli,
Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshaher, Gorakhpur,|
Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad,
Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Dumkal, Durgapur,|
Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri
START NOW: Bank Online Test
Interested and willing contenders are suggested to bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com by using control+d to get latest updates on your immediate access regarding SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2018. To visit official website directly press this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Junior Associate Recruitment||SBI Notification|
|How to Prepare for Bank Exams||SBI Result|
|SBI Placement Papers||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Banking Current Affairs|