SBI Notification 2015
- State Bank of India has disclosed SBI Notification 2015 to engage willing and talented job hunters for Clerk, Control Room Operator and Armourer Jobs.
- Those Job fighters who wish to establish their career in the banking sector may apply by filling SBI Application form on or before the last date. Candidates will be hired on the basis of Written Test and then final interview.
- Applicants can check complete details related to SBI Notification 2015 such as qualification, age limit, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Who can apply for SBI Notification 2015?
Applicants should have passed 10th/12th from a recognized board.
Age of an applicant should be in between 18 to 28 years and for ex-servicemen age limit is 45 years.
Aspirants will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Category.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test and Interview conducted by the Organization.
How to apply?
- Applicants will have to apply online through the Official Website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After completing online registration aspirants are required to pay the requisite fee by any mode i.e. either by Offline or Online.
- Online payment of fee can be made using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- For offline payment, candidates need to deposit fee in the form of Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Dear applicants if you are going to apply for Armourer and Control Room Operators (CROs) you are required to forward print out of the application form along with required copies of documents at below address:
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No.III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021.
Note: Candidates can visit the Official Website to know more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On