SBI Notification 2013
- State Bank of India (SBI) has disclosed an updated notification for willing and talented job hunters for filling up 76 vacancies of Clerk, Operator, Armourer.
- Those Job fighters who are looking for Bank Jobs may apply by filling online application form for this recruitment latest by 22nd November 2013 and cash this chance.
- Applicants will be hired on the basis of Written Test and then final interview. All the information about SBI Vacancies 2013 is released to you on our Webpage by recruitmentresult.com.
- For latest notifications keep visiting our Webpage or you can subscribe this page on Facebook to receive updates directly to your inbox.
Details of SBI Notification 2013
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Operator, Armourer|
|No. of Vacancies||76|
|Age limit||18 to 28 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Last Date||22nd November 2013|
Post wise details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Armourer : (Reserved for Ex-servicemen)||12|
|2.||Control Room Operators: (CROs) (Reserved for Ex-Servicemen/ State Fire Service Personnel)||36|
Who can apply for SBI Notification 2013?
- Applicants should be 10th/ 12th for post 1 & 2.
- For Pharmacists applicants must have Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized university or Board. Candidates with degree in Pharmacy will be preferred.
Limitations of Age
Applicant’s age should be in between 18 to 28 years and for ex-servicemen 45 years as on 1st November 2013.
Way of Recruitment
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview conducted by the Organization.
Aspirants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Category.
How to Apply for SBI Notification 2013?
- Applicants will have to apply online through the Official Website of SBI which is sbi.co.in.
- After completing online registration aspirants are required to pay the requisite fee by any mode i.e. either by Offline or Online.
- Applicants can use online method for payment of fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Aspirants may also use offline method for payment of fee in the form of Challan which will be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee.
Dear applicants if you are going to apply for Armourer and Control Room Operators (CROs) should forward copy of printout of the application along with copies of documents at below address by 3rd December 2013:
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No.III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021”
Dates Related to this Hiring
- Starting Date of Online registration: 08th November 2013.
- Closing Date of Online registration: 22nd November 2013.
- Dates for Payment of Online fee: 8th November 2013 to 22nd November 2013.
- Dates for Payment of Offline fee: 11th November 2013 to 26th November 2013.
- Final date of sending hard copy of application for post-1&2: 3rd December 2013
Aspirants must check the Official Notification before applying against SBI.
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Complete Details|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Complete Details|
|SBI Challan Form||Complete Details|
|How to Download SBI Challan Form||Complete Details|
|Career in Banking Sector||Complete Details|