SBI PO Recruitment
Apply now for SBI PO Recruitment 2019!!! Online Applications are invited before the Last Date i.e. 22 April from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Interested candidates can fill the application form from 02-04-2019 by hitting below mentioned direct link. Scroll down to grab complete details about SBI PO Notification.
Brief info regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Number of SBI PO Vacancy||2000|
|Category||SBI PO Recruitment 2019|
|Commencement of on-line registration|
|Closure of registration of application||22/04/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||22/04/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||07/05/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019|
SBI PO Recruitment 2019
Q 1: Explain the SBI PO Vacancies Breakup.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector
Q 2: Discuss the Eligibility Required For SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- Nationality: To apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Required Qualification For SBI PO Vacancy:
- Graduationin any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a well-recognized University or university with good academic records
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply
- Age required for SBI PO Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for SBI PO Recruitment is: 21 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy is: 30 years
- Upper Age Relaxation For State Bank Of India Jobs: Reserved category candidates applying against State Bank Of India PO Recruitment will get upper age relaxation as given below:
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Person with disabilities||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years|
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen/EWS)- 10 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Read More About: Eligibility Criteria To Get A Job In Bank
Q 3: What is the SBI PO Salary Structure?
Answer: Candidates who will be selected as Probationary Officer in SBI Bank will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the SBI PO Pay scale of Rs.23700-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Also shortlisted candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of the organization.
Q 4: Is there any SBI PO Application Fees?
Answer: Candidates applying against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment have to pay prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Q 5: What is the SBI PO Selection procedure?
Answer: As stated in the SBI Probationary Officer Notification, selection of the candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Final Selection
Practice Here: Bank Online Test
Q 6: Define SBI Exam Scheme 2019:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase I):
- SBI PO pre exam pattern will consist of objective tests for 100 marks that will be conducted online.
- You need to qualify each subject and securing passing marks individually.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
SBI PO Pre Exam Pattern-
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2019 (Phase II):
- Updated Paper Structure of SBI PO Main Exam will comprise of 2 parts:
- Objective tests: for 200 marks
- Descriptive Test: for 50 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- For descriptive test, you need to answer by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern-
|Name of test||No. of|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
Must Check Below Links:
Q 7: How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019?
Answer: Candidates applying against SBI PO 2019 Notification have to fill the online application form with the help of below provided steps before the SBI PO last date:
- Log on to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on “Careers” tab available at the top right of homepage
- Afterwards you will see various notification links
- Select “Join SBI” and hit on “Current Openings: tab from the below section
- Then various SBI recruitment links will get displayed on next screen
- Select “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA” notification link regarding SBI PO Recruitment.
- Thereafter you will see various links dropdown
- Select and hit on “Download Advertisement(English)” and read all the details given in the SBI Recruitment Advertisement
- Once you are done with the details given in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification come back to the previous page and hit on SBI PO “Apply Online” link given along in the same drop down list
- As a result a new page will come out along with dates regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and a dialog box at right
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration and fills up the SBI PO Online Registration Form
- Then you will receive a Log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to application form window
- Now the SBI PO Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete the online SBI PO Application Form
- Upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the required amount of SBI PO Application Fees
- Once the whole SBI Probationary Officer Application Form procedure is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Direct Links Related to SBI PO Recruitment
|SBI PO Notification||Get PDF Here|
|SBI PO Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
|Important Links Related to SBI PO|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Preparation Books|
Q 8: What are the Important Dates regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2019?
|On-line registration including Editing/|
Modification of Application by candidates
|02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary|
|3rd week of May 2019 |
|Online Preliminary Examination||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||20.07.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises &|
|4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious|
Minority Community candidates
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination|
|2nd week of May 2019 |
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
Also Check More: Latest Recruitments
Q 9: How many chances are there to appear for SBI Probationary Officer vacancies?
Number of Chances
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO Recruitment 2019
Check Details of SBI PO Recruitment from this page!! The State Bank of India has released Notification for 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies on its official web portal. Candidates who are concerned to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the last date which is 22-04-2019.
After the successful submission of the SBI PO Application form 2019 before the above said date, you need to participate in SBI selection procedure which includes written exam (Preliminary, main) and Personal Interview Rounds. To fetch complete information about the SBI PO Recruitment 2019, you are suggested to go through this page carefully.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Candidates interested in availing more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2019 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in the banking sector||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|