SBI PO Recruitment
State Bank Of India has released a notification for filling 2000 vacant jobs of Probationary Officer. SBI PO Recruitment Procedure has been started from 21.04.2018 and over on 13.05.2018.
Applying contenders against SBI PO ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01 need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. To get more about SBI PO Recruitment 2018, please check this page.
This page includes:
After the successful submission of the SBI PO Application form 2018 before the above said date, you need to participate in SBI selection procedure which is going to held on schedule date that is given below.
To fetch more information about the SBI PO Recruitment 2018–19, you are suggested to go through underneath section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SBI PO Recruitment
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India|
|No of SBI PO vacancies||2000|
|Last date to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs||Check below|
SBI PO Vacancies:
- Name of the posts: Probationary Officer
- of Vacancies: 2000
Required Eligibility For SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment:
To apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
Required Qualification For SBI PO 2000 Vacancy:
Candidates applying against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment must possess Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a well recognized University or university with good academic records
Age required for SBI PO Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for SBI PO Recruitment is: 20 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy is: 30 years
Upper Age Relaxation For State Bank Of India Jobs:
Reserved category candidates applying against State Bank Of India PO Recruitment will get upper age relaxation as given below:
|Sr no.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||OBC (non creamy layer)p||3 years|
|3||Person with disabilities|
|4||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division|
of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period
01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
SBI PO Salary:
Candidates who will be selected as Probationary Officer in SBI Bank will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the SBI PO Pay scale of Rs.23700-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Also shortlisted candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of the organization.
Want to Know? How to Prepare for SBI PO
SBI PO Application Fees:
Candidates applying against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment have to pay prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC: Rs.600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
SBI PO Selection procedure:
As stated in the SBI Probationary Officer Notification, selection of the candidates against SBI PO Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Final Selection
SBI Online Practice Test
- START: English Language Online Test
- START: Reasoning Online Practice Test
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Online Test
SBI Exam Scheme:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase I):
- SBI PO pre exam pattern will consist of objective tests for 100 marks that will be conducted online.
- You need to qualify each subject and securing passing marks individually.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Get Online Test Series: SBI PO Mock Test
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018 (Phase II):
- Updated Paper Structure of SBI PO Main Exam will comprise of 2 parts:
- Objective tests: for 200 marks
- Descriptive Test: for 50 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- For descriptive test, you need to answer by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||Total Maximum Marks 200||40 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||35 minutes|
SBI PO Exam Pattern of the Objective Exam
Pattern of the Mains Objective Test:
- SBI PO new exam pattern consist, Duration of mains exam will be of 3 hours consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks
- Objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|3||General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||40||35 Min|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 Min|
Check Out: Upcoming Bank Exams
SBI PO Exam Pattern of the Mains Descriptive Test:
- Time: 30 minutes
- of Marks: 25 marks for English Language
- Pattern: Letter Writing & Essay
Get Here>>SBI PO Exam Pattern
Along with SBI PO Exam pattern, candidates are advised to go through the SBI PO Syllabus also. With the help of SBI PO Recruitment Syllabus it will become easier for candidates to understand the exam level and quality it.
Those contenders who will qualify the SBI Exam will become eligible to appear in SBI PO Interview Round.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|For SC/ST /OBC Candidates||Rs.100/-|
Application fees can be submitted by using Credit card/Debit Card or net banking service.
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018?
Candidates applying against SBI PO 2018 Notification have to fill the online application form with the help of below provided steps before the SBI PO last date:
- Log on to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab available at the top right of homepage
- Afterwards you will see various notification links
- Select “Join SBI” and hit on “Current Openings: tab from the below section
- Then various SBI recruitment links will get displayed on next screen
- Select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers(Apply Online from 21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018)” notification link regarding SBI PO Recruitment for 2000 vacancies
- Thereafter you will see various links dropdown
- Select and hit on “Download Advertisement(English/Hindi)” and read all the details given in the SBI Recruitment Advertisement
- Once you are done with the details given in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification come back to the previous page and hit on SBI PO “Apply Online” link given along in the same drop down list
- As a result a anew page will come out along with dates regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and a dialog box at right
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration and fills up the SBI PO Online Registration Form
- Then you will receive a Log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to application form window
- Now the SBI PO Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete the online SBI PO Application Form
- Upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the required amount of SBI PO Application Fees
- Once the whole SBI Probationary Officer Application Form procedure is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here: SBI PO Recruitment Notification
Hit Here: SBI PO Apply Online Link
Important Dates regarding SBI PO 2018 Recruitment:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||21/04/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13/05/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13/05/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018|
|Download of SBI PO admit card for online Preliminary Examination||18.06.2018 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||1 st, 7th & 8th of July 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||20.07.2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04.08.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||20.08.2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||01.11.2018|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||28.05.2018 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018|
Check This useful Section of SBI PO
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Preparation Books|
Candidates interested in availing more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.