SBI PO Recruitment
Looking for Bank Jobs and waiting for State Bank of India to release SBI PO Recruitment notification. To give your willingness a relief we would like to inform you, it is expected that SBI will release 2000+ Jobs in April 2018.
To get all the details regarding Upcoming SBI PO Recruitment 2018–19 you are advised to stay in touch with us. As soon as SBI Authorities declare the SBI PO Jobs Official Notification we will update the link here.
|This page includes:|
ये अनुमान लगाया जा रहा है की आने वाले अप्रैल के महीने में स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया २००० से भी ज्यादा Probationary Officer की जॉब निकालने वाला है. जो भी उम्मीदवार स्टेट बैंक में नौकरी पाने के इच्छुक है वे recruitmentresult.com के इस पेज के माध्यम से सारी जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है.
Those candidates who will apply against SBI PO Recruitment 2018–19 notification undergo through written test that will be followed by an interview procedure.
SBI PO Recruitment
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India|
|No of SBI PO vacancies||2000|
|Last date to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs||Check below|
|Name Of The Post||Probationary Officer|
Eligibility required for Job Openings inSBI:
To apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
Age required forSBI PO Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for SBI PO Recruitment is: 20 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy is: 30 years
Relaxation in age will be given as:
|Sr no.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||OBC (non creamy layer)p||3 years|
|3||Person with disabilities||10 years|
|4||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
SBI PO Salary:
Candidates who will be selected as Probationary Officer in SBI Bank will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the SBI PO Pay scale of Rs.23700-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
SBI PO Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test (Preliminary and Mains)
SBI Online Practice Test
- START: English Language Online Test
- START: Reasoning Online Practice Test
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Online Test
SBI Exam Scheme:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase I):
- SBI PO pre exam pattern will consist of objective tests for 100 marks that will be conducted online.
- You need to qualify each subject and securing passing marks individually.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Time Duration: 01 Hour|
Get Online Test Series: SBI PO Mock Test
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018 (Phase II):
- Updated Paper Structure of SBI PO Main Exam will comprise of 2 parts:
- Objective tests: for 200 marks
- Descriptive Test: for 50 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- For descriptive test, you need to answer by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
SBI PO Exam Pattern of the Objective Exam
Pattern of the Mains Objective Test:
- SBI PO new exam pattern consist, Duration of mains exam will be of 3 hours consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks
- Objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|3||General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||40||35 Min|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 Min|
Check Out: Upcoming Bank Exams
SBI PO Exam Pattern of the Mains Descriptive Test:
- Time: 30 minutes
- of Marks: 25 marks for English Language
- Pattern: Letter Writing & Essay
Get here>>SBI PO Exam Pattern
Along with SBI PO Exam pattern, candidates are advised to go through the SBI PO Syllabus also. With the help of SBI PO Recruitment Syllabus it will become easier for candidates to understand the exam level and quality it.
Those contenders who will qualify the SBI Exam will become eligible to appear in SBI PO Interview Round.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|For SC/ST /OBC Candidates||Rs.100/-|
Application fees can be submitted by using Credit card/Debit Card or net banking service.
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab available at the top right of homepage
- Afterwards you will see various notification links
- Select and hit on Current Openings from the below section
- Then various recruitment links will get displayed on next screen
- Select appropriate notification link regarding SBI PO Recruitment for 2000 vacancies
- Thereafter you will see various links dropdown
- Select and hit on Advertisement and read all the details given in the SBI Recruitment Advertisement
- Once you are done with the details given in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification come back to the previous page and hit on SBI PO Apply Online link given along in the same drop down list
- As a result a anew page will come out along with dates regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and a dialog box at right
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration and fill up the SBI POOnline Registration Form
- Then you will receive a Log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to application form window
- Now the SBI POOnline Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete the online SBI PO Application Form
- Upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the required amount of SBI PO Application Fees
- Once the whole SBI Probationary Officer Application Form procedure is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get here>> SBI PO Recruitment Details
Important Dates regarding SBI PO2018 Recruitment:
|Date Of SBI Probationary Officer Notification||Available Soon|
|Starting Date To Apply FOR SBI PO Recruitment||Available Soon|
|Last Date To ApplyFOR SBI PO Recruitment||Available Soon|
Check This useful Section of SBI PO
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Preparation Books|
Candidates interested in availing more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.