SBI PO Recruitment
Apply Now!!! State Bank of India has circulated a career advertisement as SBI PO Recruitment in order to fill 2403 Posts of Probationary Officer. Job hunters who are willing to get banking sector job they can apply now for SBI PO Vacancy. Interested candidates can fill application form against SBI PO Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 06-03-2017.
State Bank of India has opened the doorways for the freshers candidates who have special capabilities to work as a Probationary Officer. Candidates who think themselves fit for this position they can apply through online mode. Before applying, candidates are advised to check out complete notification of SBI PO Recruitment which is well framed in the below segment of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI PO Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06-03-2017|
SBI PO Vacancies:
Probationary Officer: 2403 posts
Qualification Requirements for State Bank of India PO Recruitment:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job opening they must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification. Those applicants who are studying in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation or possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply for this job.
- Age of the applying aspirants should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates who belong to the reserved communities will get the advantage of relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms of government of India.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification: Check Here
Application Fee For SBI PO Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply they must have to pay the application fee of following amount as per their category:
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Other Candidates: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay the above mentioned application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking facility.
SBI PO Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the PO Position they will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Selection of the deserving and eligible candidates will be done in three phases. Those applicants who will qualify all these phases will be finally appointed as Probationary Officer. The three phases are:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
Check Out: Upcoming Bank Exams
(i) Objective Test:
|Name Of Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min.|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min.|
|English Language||35||40||40 min.|
(ii) Descriptive Test:
The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes time duration. This test will comprise of 50 marks and contain a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). Those applicants who qualify the objective test will be eligible o appear in the descriptive test.
SBI Online Practice Test
- START: English Language Online Test
SBI PO Group Discussion and Interview:
Those applicants who will successfully qualify the Phase II i.e. main examination will be called for the Group Discussion and Interview. The Group Exercises will be of 20 marks & Interview will comprise of 30 marks. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises &Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Want to Know? Group Discussion Tips
Process To Fill SBI PO Application Form:
- First of all, interested applicants must have to log on to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Thereafter, press on “Careers” tab which is available on the top right corner of home page.
- Now follow the “Join SBI” tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Current Openings” option from the drop down list.
- Candidates need to hit on “Download Advertisement (English/ Hindi )” link given under “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India” section.
- Read the complete information through the opened advertisement.
- After that, press on “Apply Online” link from the current openings page.
- If you are new candidates then you need to press on “Hit here for New Registration” tab from the top of the page and fill the online registration form.
- If you are existing candidates then login with your registration number and password.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete and accurate information.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and submit the form.
- Now pay the required amount of application fee through proper channels.
- At last, candidates must take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Check This useful Section of SBI PO
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Preparation Books|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||06-03-2017|
|Last date to pay the Application Fees|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th April 2017 and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||17-05-2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04-06-2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||19-06-2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26-06-2017|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||10-07-2017 onwards|
|Declaration of Final Result||05-08-2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
Must Read This Article: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Candidates who wish to obtain more detailed information about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 they must go through the official advertisement which is provided in the above section of this page.