SBI PO Result
State Bank of India has announced SBI PO Result 2016 for all the candidates who appeared in preliminary examination of Probationary Officer. Students who participated in the examination which was held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016; they can check their Marks List by following this page. On the declaration SBI PO Result 2017, we will update the page with all the latest information, so stay connected with us.
After the preliminary examination, organization is all set to conduct the main examination of all the qualified aspirants. The main examination will be held on 31st July 2016. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing to you all the latest details about State Bank of India Probationary Officer result. Candidates can download their www.sbi.co.in score card by following below mention procedure.
Steps to download SBI Probationary Officer Result 2016?
Candidates should follow below mention steps to check their SBI Probationary Officer results:
- Visit official web page of the department that is sbi.co.in
- Select “Career” tab which is located on the top of the page.
- Now press “RECRUITMENT RESULTS & ARCHIVE” which is at the boom of the page.
- On the new page, select “Result – Preliminary Exam (Phase-I)” under “Recruitment of PO in State Bank of India (2015-16)”
- A new page will open like this:
- Fill your roll number, date of birth and all the other details and hit “Submit” button.
- Your SBI PO score card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check it out and take a print out of it.
- Keep it safely for future use.
Read This:- How to Check Result Online?
SBI PO Result
Interesting Facts of State Bank of India
SBI is also known as State Bank of India and it is an Indian corporation; A Public Sector banking and financial services organizations. State Bank of India is a governmental corporation having its headquarters in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. It offers a variety of banking products through its network of branches in all over India and nearby places, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). State Bank of India has 14 regional hubs and 57 Zonal Offices that are located at important cities throughout India.
SBI PO Exam will be held on two phases that is preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
Read Also:- How To Prepare For Online Exam
Purpose of examination
- State Bank of India conducted examination preliminary (Phase 1) online examination on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016 as to recruit the candidate for the post of Probationary Officer. Large number of candidates participated in the examination. Among them all those candidates who qualified the examination, they are eligible to appear in (Phase2) online examination.
- After (Phase2) online examination all those aspirants will qualify, they will be sent to Phase 3 that will be Group Discussion of 20 marks & Interview of 30 marks.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts||Get Details|
Number of Chances for SBI PO
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
|Download of SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter for Online Main Exam||21st July 2016 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||31st July 2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||16th August 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||22nd August 2016|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||1st September 2016|
|Declaration of Final Result||30th September 2016|
To collect all the details about SBI PO Result 2016 – 2017 you can check official link mentioned here. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
To Directly Check SBI PO Result:- Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Syllabus|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI Placement Papers|