SBI PO Result 2014
State Bank of India has declared the SBI PO Result 2014 for the Written Test (Phase-I). All the candidates who have given the PO exam which was held in June / July can check Written Test (Phase-I) Cut off List PDF on this web portal.
Qualified aspirants will be called for Group Discussion and Interview round which will be conducted from 8th October 2014. Now applicants are advised to check their roll number through the given below link.
Large no. of Applicants have applied and appeared for SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam but now this is the time to measure your performances. Here the team of recruitmentresult.com offered you entire info related to this notification interested candidates must read mention below info.
Name of the organization:
State Bank of India
Type of Announcement:
PO Result 2014 & Written Test (Phase-I) Cut off List
How to check SBI Written Test (Phase-I) Cut off List PDF:
You need to follow the instructions are given below:
- At very first, you need to open the official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- The home page of that website will open in front of you.
- Now you need to go for the “careers with us” link which is given below of that home page.
- There after go for the link as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15)”.
- Under this section you will find “Result of Written Test (Phase-I) held in June-July 2014” visit that link and get your result.
- Now the PDF file is open you can check your name or roll no.
- Save the PDF File or take a printout of it for future reference
You may ask your query to us through comment box below. We would like to solve your all queries through the social network like Facebook, twitter and Google Plus.
Note: To get the SBI PO Result 2014