SBI PO Result
Candidates who are going to attend SBI PO Prelims Exam on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019 are informed that SBI PO Result 2019 Release date is July First week, decided by State Bank of India. So, appearing candidates can check and download their SBI PO Prelims Exam Results/ Score Card soon from this page.
Direct Links Related to SBI PO 2019:
SBI PO Results Overview:
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2019|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Stages||Three (Preliminary, Main, and Group Discussion & Personal Interview)|
|Number of Sections||Three in Prelims and Five in Mains|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs) in Prelims and both Objective and Descriptive in Mains|
|Total Number of Questions||100 in Prelims and 157 in Mains|
|Total Time Duration||1 hour in Prelims and 3 hours 30 mins in Mains|
|Negative Marking||0.25 for Wrong Answers|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy – Moderate|
SBI PO Result Dates for Prelims:
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Result Date||1st week of July 2019|
SBI PO Result Dates for Mains:
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Date||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO Main Exam Result Date||3rd week of August 2019|
SBI PO Result Dates for Final Selection:
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercise & Interview Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
How to Download State Bank Of India PO Exam Results?
To check the State bank of India Results, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.in to view SBI PO Exam Results
- After that you need to hit the “Careers” tab which is mentioned at the top of the page.
- Now, hit the “current Openings” which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Press the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India” link
- Then you should press the “Prelims Results” link and State bank of India Probationary Officers Results will be open in the form of PDF.
- Check the list of shortlisted candidates and download the State bank of India PO Prelims Results on the computer desktop.
- Then, search your name in the list of shortlisted aspirants, if you found your name in the list that means you are selected for SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Retain a printout of State bank of India PO Results for future use.
SBI PO Cut off 2019:
|Category||Expected SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019 (out of 100)|
SBI PO Prelims Scorecard includes:
|Personal details||Marks related details|
|Roll number||Qualifying Status|
|Registration number||Category-wise marks|
|Date of birth|
Get Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
Marking Scheme of SBI PO 2019 Exam:
|Total Marks Allotted||100|
|Marks allotted to each question||One Mark|
SBI PO 2018 Prelims Cut Off:
|Category||SBI PO Prelims Cut off|
SBI PO 2018 Mains Cut Off:
|Category||SBI PO Mains Cut off|
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Candidates can get the complete details about the SBI PO Result 2019 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about the SBI PO Prelims results then you can check the Official Link.
For any query related to this page, you can ask by commenting in below section, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in the banking sector||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|