SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
State Bank of India is one the foremost Government Sector Bank having branches all over the India. It is crucial to know SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria for aspirants planning to apply for SBI PO exam. Central Recruitment and Promotion Department of the Bank conducts PO paper for appointment to Probationary Officer positions. SBI PO is an online paper divided into two phases; Preliminary and Main exam. Those who present well in preliminary exam undergo main exam. Contenders are recommended to check qualification & age limit required for applying against SBI Probationary Officer exam. Individuals meeting SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria can fill application form through online mode. We have listed detailed SBI PO Eligibility criteria 2018, SBI PO 2018 eligibility for general as well as reserved category.
There are three stages of recruitment conducted by State Bank of India. It is divided as Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Group Discussion & Interview. Those who qualify Pre-Exam are invited for State Bank of India PO Main Exam. On the basis of marks obtained in Main Exam, aspirants will undergo Group Discussion & Interview. Contenders having passion to be appointed for jobs in government bank may ensure SBI PO Eligibility criteria along with age limitations prior filling of SBI online form. Get all details about SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018, age relaxation, SBI PO Eligibility for reserved category by scrolling down this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility:
Contenders who are willing to apply for SBI PO examination they must be the citizens of India. To know more about SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria, have a look below.
Required qualification for SBI PO exam:
Applicants may follow the below stated SBI PO Eligibility which is provided here.
- Contenders must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a state or central recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Intellectuals who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation are also eligible but on condition that, if called for interview; they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2018.
- Aspirants having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should make sure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31 August 2018.
- Applicants possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Which One to Choose/Better: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Important points regarding eligibility for SBI PO 2018:
Go through important points to be considered while determining SBI PO Eligibility.
- Date of passing eligibility exam will be the date appearing on mark sheet or provisional certificate.
- Contenders are liable to indicate percentage secured in Graduation calculated to nearest two decimal in online application form.
- You may calculate percentage by dividing total marks obtained in all subjects in all semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all subjects irrespective of honors or optional subject. If you fulfill SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria, then apply for jobs in banks.
SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit:
Candidates who want to apply for SBI Probationary Officer post they should be above than 21 years and not be exceeding than 30 years of age. Contenders meeting detailed SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria may apply for SBI Probationary Officer exam through online mode.
SBI PO Age Relaxation:
Appliers who are belonging to reserved categories they will get relaxation in upper age limit according to state bank of India rules and regulations which are given in below table.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation in Age|
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||(SC/ST): 15 years|
OBC: 13 years
General: 10 years
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||05 years|
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Point to put attention:
Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
Read Also: – SBI Probationary Officer Starting Salary In Hand
SBI PO Attempts Limit:
- General: 04
- General (PWD): 07
- OBC: 07
- OBC (PWD): 07
- SC/SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD): No Restriction
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
Contenders who are interested to apply they can check this Official Link to collect other details about SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Aspirants, if you have any query regarding SBI PO Eligibility, then you may ask for it by writing your questions in comment box. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus or Subscribe Our Email Service that is absolutely free to attain latest updates about recruitments, answer keys, application forms, admit cards etc.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Preparation Books|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Interview Experience|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Mock Test||SBI PO Answer Key|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Result|