SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Before applying against State Bank of India PO Exam, contenders need to match the required SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria. Those aspirants who fulfill the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria can fill and submit the SBI PO Application form.
SBI PO Age criteria are slightly different for applicants who are belonging to SC/ OBC/ PWD categories. So check the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria very carefully and attend the SBI PO Preliminary Exam which will be held on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018.
Highlights of the page:
After conducting Prelims exam, the organization will conduct SBI PO Mains Exam on 04-08-2018. Final Selection will be done by the selection committee after the commencement of GD and personal interview round (24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018).
For more details on SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018, you need to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com, check out SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Contenders who are willing to apply for SBI PO Recruitment they must be the citizens of India. To know more about SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria, have a look below.
Which One to Choose/Better: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Required qualification for SBI PO exam:
Applicants may follow the below stated SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before applying against the exam:
- Contenders must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a state or central recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Intellectuals who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation are also eligible but on condition that, if called for interview; they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Aspirants having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should make sure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31-08-2018.
- Applicants possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
Important points regarding eligibility for SBI PO 2018:
- Go through important points to be considered while determining SBI PO Eligibility Criteria.
- Date of passing eligibility exam will be the date appearing on mark sheet or provisional certificate.
- Contenders are liable to indicate percentage secured in Graduation calculated to nearest two decimal in online application form.
- You may calculate percentage by dividing total marks obtained in all subjects in all semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all subjects irrespective of honors or optional subject. If you fulfill SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria, then apply for jobs in banks.
Read Here About: SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit:
- Contenders who are belonging to the age group of 21-30 years as on 01-04-2018 are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive)
Some age relaxation will be given to candidates who belong to reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||(SC/ST):15years|
OBC: 13 years
General: 10 years
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||05 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
No. of Attempts:
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria also includes no. of chances (which means how many times an individual can attempt SBI PO Exam).
|Category||No. of chances|
|SC/SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Candidates can visit the Official Link to get further information about SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018. If you have any query related to SBI PO Eligibility Criteria then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|SBI PO Preparation Tips||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Mock Test||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI PO Preparation Books|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||How to Prepare For SBI PO|
|SBI PO Answer Key||Bank Coaching Institutes|