Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus has expanded an employment advertisement titled as SBSSTC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates for filling up 18 Teaching Positions of Professor in relevant department. Job seekers fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria and willing to be the part of this organization may apply for SBSSTC Vacancy. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to SBSSTC Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
|Organizing Body||Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus|
|Total available seats||18|
|Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures||2nd November, 2016|
Interested aspirants may apply by sending their applications through on or prior to last date that is clearly mentioned below. Contenders may acquire remaining facts regarding Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus Recruitment that is well structured below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification and are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
Post Name, vacancy and Pay Band:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||01||Rs 15600-374000 (AGP Rs. 6000/-)|
|Associate Professor||11||Rs 37400-67000 (AGP Rs. 9000/-)|
|Professor||06||Rs 37400- 67000 (AGP Rs. 10000/-)|
Applying candidate for Professor and Associate Professor Post must attain B.E. / B.Tech and ME / M.Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent and Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline from a recognized University with Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D student is highly desirable.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
And those who are applying for Associate Professor Post must possess First class Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from any accredited university.
Candidates are required to pay a requisite amount of fee of Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) can be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of Director, SBSSTC, Ferozepur payable at Ferozepur.
Mode of Appointment for SBSSTC Teaching Positions:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Steps to apply for SBSSTC Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus that is www.sbsstc.ac.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitment Notice (Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor)’ tab located on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having the link of advertisement in PDF and word file format, from which you need to, hit on one appropriate link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application through Speed post / Regd. Post / Personally with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Candidates must write Name of Post Applied, Name of the Department & Category on top of the envelope.
Check Now: Latest Vacancies in Teaching Sector
Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus,
Moga Road, Ferozepur-152004
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 2nd November, 2016
For further information about SBSSTC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
SBSSTC Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|