Singareni Collieries Company Limited has invited applications for the SCCL Recruitment 2019 for 49 Specialist Doctor Posts. Candidates who are interested for the SCCL Job Openings can attend the Walk-In Interview on 19-06-2019 & 20-06-2019.
SCCL MINES Recruitment-Important Links
|SCCL Notification & Application Form||Get Here|
|SCCL Official Website||Press Here|
SCCL Specialist Doctor Job Openings
|Organization Name||Singareni Collieries Company Limited|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Specialist Doctors|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||49|
|Walk in Date||19-06-2019 & 20-06-2019|
SCCL Vacancy Details:
What qualification is needed for SCCL Job Vacancy?
Candidates applying for the SCCL Recruitment 2019 should have PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma in relevant specialty from recognized institute registered with medical council of India or state medical council.
What is the required Age Limit for the SCCL Job Openings?
Candidates applying for the SCCL Doctors Recruitment should not be more than 45 years of age. Relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of organization for Singareni Collieries Company Limited Recruitment.
How much is the Salary for the SCCL MINES Jobs?
|E-1: Rs.40000 – 140000||E-5 : Rs.80000 – 220000|
|E-2 : Rs.50000 – 160000||E-6 : Rs.90000 – 240000|
|E-3 : Rs.60000 – 180000||E-7 : Rs.100000 – 260000|
|E-4 : Rs.70000 – 200000||E-8 : Rs.120000 – 280000|
What is the Selection Procedure for the SCCL Recruitment?
Selection of candidates for the SCCL Specialist Doctor Recruitment will be done on the basis of the Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply for SCCL Vacancies?
- Visit official website of Singareni Collieries Company Limited that is scclmines.com.
- After reaching on home page, press “Careers” tab that is available in menu bar.
- Afterwards press “Notification” tab that is available in left side.
- Now, press “Walk in interview for Specialist Doctors” link.
- SCCL Notification will appear on new page.
- Candidates can read all the details provided in SCCL Advertisement to ensure the eligibility norms.
- Eligible candidates have to download the application form given with the SCCL Notification.
- Fill Application Form carefully with complete details.
- Bring the application form along with you on the day of Interview.
What Other documents should be carried on the day of Interview?
- Study Certificates from Class IV to X : to ascertain Local Status.
- SSC/Its equivalent : for Proof of Date of Birth.
- All Qualifying Certificates for the post (Memo of Marks + Provisional / Original Degree + P.G. Degree).
- Internship Certificate and Registration Certificate from State Medical Council OR Indian Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority not earlier than six months.
- If employed in Govt. Services, Relieving Letter from the HOD of the respective Department.
What is the Date and Venue of the SCCL Walk In Interview?
|Venue||III Floor, Singareni Bhavan,|
The Singareni Collieries Company Ltd,
Red Hills, Lakdi-ka-pool, Hyderabad
|Walk-in Date & Time||19-06-2019 & 20-06-2019|
|Reporting Time||10.00 A.M.|
Singareni Collieries Company Limited Recruitment
Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) is organizing Walk In Interview to hire candidates for the General Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Gynaecologist and other posts. There are total 49 Specialist Doctor Vacancy in SCCL.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility for the SCCL Recruitment 2019 and attend the Walk In Interview. This Walk In Interview is going to be conducted on 19-06-2019 & 20-06-2019. Selection of candidates for SCCL Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of Interview.
For more information regarding SCCL Recruitment 2019, go through the above given Official Link. For more updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|