Singareni Collieries Company Limited has broadcasted a most recent job notification entitled as SCCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the organization to hire eligible and career- oriented contenders for 242 posts of Trainee/Engg & Other Jobs. Job seekers who want to join this organization they can apply for SCCL Recruitment 2016. Aspirants, who are going to apply, they have to submit their application form on or before the last date customized below.
Interested candidates can get rest information regarding SCCL Jobs they need to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
|Organization Name||Singareni Collieries Company Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||242|
|Last date to submit online application form||16th July 2016|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Management Trainee (F&A)||10|
|2||Jr. Forest Officer||04|
|Non- Executive Cadre|
|3||Jr. Mining Engineer Trainee (JMET)||163|
|4||Welder Trainee , CAT.I||46|
|5||Physiotherapist (NCWA, T&S GR.”B”)||04|
|6||Junior Technician (X-RAY) (NCWA, T&S GR.D)||04|
|8||Junior Forest Assistant NCWA||04|
Qualification Required and Salary Details:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification Required||Salary Details|
|1||Management Trainee (F&A)||CA / ICWA||Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 46500/-|
|2||Jr. Forest Officer||M.Sc.(AGR.)/Forestry/ Horticulture Or Holder Of Govt. Forest Rangers Certificate Or Forest Range Officer In Forest Depts. / Corporations Or In Equal Cadre In Any Other Forest Based Industries/ Organizations.||Rs. 16400/-to Rs. 40500/-|
|Non- Executive Cadre|
|3||Jr. Mining Engineer Trainee (JMET)||
|4||Welder Trainee , CAT.I||
|5||Physiotherapist (NCWA, T&S GR.”B”)||Bachelor Of Physiotherapy (4 Years Degree Course Plus 6 Months Internship With Registration From Paramedical Council Of India).||Rs. 20552.37/-|
|6||Junior Technician (X-RAY) (NCWA, T&S GR.D)||
Or Diploma In Image Technology (2 Years Course).
|7||Pharmacist NCWA||Diploma In Pharmacy (With Registration From Pharmacy Council Of India)||Rs. 17605.41/-|
|8||Junior Forest Assistant NCWA||B.Sc. Degree With Botany /
Zoology As One Of The Subject
Check Here:- Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The age limit of applicants should not be between 18 years to 30 years for SCCL Careers. The relaxation will also be given as per organization norms.
Applying contenders for SCCL Vacancies need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee through SBH Bank Branch.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of applicants for these job openings will be done on the basis of presentation level in written test/ Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply for SCCL Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is scclmines.com
- After that hit on “Careers” tab in menu bar.
- Now hit on “Notification” tab presented at the left side of page.
- After that you need to go “Employment Notification No. 01/2016” and hit on “View Details”.
- Read complete instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to hit “Online Registration” and hit on “Apply”.
- Now fill your SCCL Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future references.
Read Also:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Starting date for online registration Form: 1st July 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: 16th July 2016 upto 5:00 pm
- Last date for Auto Generated Challan payment shall be accepted from the candidates at all SBH Branches up to 20th July 2016
You need to go through Official Notification to get rest information regarding this notification.
SCCL Recruitment 2016: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|