Scholarship For Higher Education In India
Check State Wise Higher Education Scholarship Awarded Students List for SC/ST/OBC Categories!! The main objective of providing Scholarship for Higher Education in India is to promote education and provide financial support to the students.
Government of India offers various Scholarships For Higher Education and below mentioned list of State-Wise Scheme can help you to acquire complete information regarding Higher Education Scholarship2018.
|Facts Presented On This Page:|
Scholarship Higher Education
To apply for any scheme, you are required to ensure requirements and afterwards eligible students need to submit Higher Education Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date. Apart from www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship, students will receive other benefits also.
In order to grab entire information concerning Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018 or applying procedure of Scholarship for Higher Education Abroad, you have to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com team.
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Higher Education Scholarship
National Scholarships 2018:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir
- Scheme for Scholarship to Students from Non-Hindi Speaking States for Post Matric Studies in Hindi
Scholarship for Higher Education in India Offered by Government
Scholarship for Higher Education of Government of India is well described at the beneath section for the comfort of the students to continue their studies, so why are you still waiting for? Move your cursor downwards and check Higher Education Scholarship details soon!!
#1.Inspire Scholarship For Higher Education
Ministry of Science & Technology, (DST) offers Inspire Scholarship to the keen contenders of getting enrolled in Higher Education Programmes. Inspired Research Scholarship scheme offers standing opportunity for pursuing Doctoral Research at any recognized University or Institute in India, same as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates.
- INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc.
- 1st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India.
- Similarly, 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
Awards and Value
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) offers 10,000 Inspire Fellowship Amount every year @ Rs.80,000/- each for undertaking Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences.
#2.National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities (2008-09):
National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities is provided to the students with Disabilities pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D. courses in any University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Applying Indian students for Higher Education Scholarship are required to have 40% disabilities certified as per definition under Persons with Disabilities Act 1995.
Awards and value
Rs. 400 to 1,000 per month to be given annually through institutions, depending on the study undertaken. Also course fee is reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 10,000. Facility for accommodation is also offered, subject to conditions.
#3.National Merit-cum- Means Scholarship Scheme:
National Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme which was started in the month of May, 2008. This scholarship is provided to the meritorious students who are financial weak and dropped out after class VIII.
Check Here:- Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
- Meritorious students from low income families.
- Securing a minimum of 80% of marks in 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- Not belonging to the creamy layer as defined by the Dept. of Personnel and Training applicable to all categories of students both "general” and "reserved.
- Parental income-ceiling is Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum.
Awards and value
- 82,000 Higher Education Scholarship annually (41,000 for boys and girls each) is awarded to the candidates for pursuing graduate/postgraduate studies in colleges/universities.
- 1,000 p.m. for pursuing professional courses (Medical, Engineering etc) at graduation level for first three years Rs. 2000 per month at Postgraduation level.
- Contenders pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2,000p.m in 4th and 5th year.
Press Here: To Know the Benefits of Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship is available for students belonging to Scheduled Castes and wants to get education in India. Rest of the details concerning Higher Education Scholarship 2018, you need to scroll down the page.
- Annual income ceiling of Rs. 1,00,000.
- Students belonging to Schedule Castes can apply only.
- Students keep to pursue post-secondary courses in recognized institutions can apply for the scheme.
Awards and value
According to the Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018, students will be awarded by full maintenance allowance and full fee for all courses annual study tour charges of Rs. 1,000 thesis typing/printing charges of Rs. 1,000 etc.
#5.Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
Indian Oil Academic Scholarships is available for the candidates who want to continue their study after 10+2. Contenders can check rest of eligibility for IOCL Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018 from below.
Bright students according to thequotmerit-cum-means "basis pursuing full-time courses in different streams in recognized institutions and their age is between 15 and 30 years can apply for Higher Education Scholarship scheme.
Awards and value
|Stream||Duration||No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Exam||Eligibility marks %|
Scholarship / Month
|GEN||SC/ ST/ OBC/ Girls||PwD|
|10+ or ITI||2 years||2000||10th||65||60||50||Rs. 1000|
|Engineering||4 years||300||12th||65||60||50||Rs. 3000|
|MBBS||4 years||200||12th||65||60||50||Rs. 3000|
|MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||65||60||50||Rs. 3000|
#6.National Talent Search Scheme by NCERT
The National Council of Educational Research and Training offers 350 scholarships for the students of Class XI.This one of the Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018 is awarded on the basis the basis of NTSE Scholarship Exam, a project report and interview.
- All students of Indian nationality.
- Studying in Class VIII in any type of recognised school.
- Selected through a two-stage process: the individual State/UT and the NCERT.
Awards and value
Normally 1,000 scholarships are awarded Rs. 500/- per month for all the students studying in Class IX onwards except for Ph.D. according to the norms of UGC.
Read Also:- How To Prepare For Scholarship
State Wise Scholarship Scheme
Here contenders can find complete information regarding MP Higher Education Scholarship, Higher Education Scholarship Haryana, Kerala, Gujarat Government Scholarship For Higher Education and others easily.
You are suggested to hit the direct link of state and after you need to ensure the required criteria in appropriate manner. Then contenders need to submit Scholarship For Higher Education Application Form on or before the last date.
|Karnataka||Kerala||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
How to Get Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018?
Contenders meeting with the required eligibility criteria can apply for Scholarship For Higher Education In India2018 through online as well as by using offline mode..
Step1: First of all, contenders have to visit to the official website of the organization.
Step2:Select the appropriate link of the Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018.
Step3: Read the complete West Bengal Council Higher Secondary Education Scholarshipinstruction carefully and afterward hit the suitable link of Higher Education Scholarship For PG StudentsApply online.
Step4:Enter asked details in format of Higher Education Scholarship Form 2018.
Step5:Upload mandatory documents if applicable and recheck the complete form.
Step6:Hit the “Submit” tab for the final submission of the form and take a print out of it for future use.
Check here: How to Apply for Scholarship?
Documents Required while submission Higher Education Scholarship Renewal Form 2018:
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
- Application made for Aadhaar enrolment
- Voter identity card
- Permanent Account Number
- Driving License
- Certificate of identity having photo of such member issued by a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar on an official letter head;
- Identity Card issued by the college or institute or university
- Any other document with photo specified by the State Government.
Hope you are satisfied with this page of Scholarship for Higher Education in India 2018 and if you want to know more about Higher Education Scholarship 2018, be in touch with us by pressing CTRL + d or subscribing our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best Career Opportunities||Study Abroad For Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Successful Career Development Tips|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get Scholarship|