SCRA 2014 Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment for the SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices examination). Candidates must study according to the Syllabus to crack the exam. Applicants who have eligibility may fill the application form for the SCRA 2014 Exam before the last date of application.
SCRA exam will conduct on 12th of January 2014. Interested and concerned candidates may apply online on or before 4th November 2013. The entire information about SCRA Exam Syllabus, UPSC application form 2014 etc is presenting by recruitmentresult.com.
SCRA Exam Syllabus 2014
Paper I – General Ability Test
1) English: Understanding of English will be tested in this paper.
2) General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Basic Biology
3) Psychological test
- Basic intelligence
- Mechanical Aptitude
Paper II – Physical Science
1) Physics: Up to class 12th level
2) Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry up to class 12th level
Paper III – Mathematics
- Analytic Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
UPSC SCRA Eligibility 2014
Applicants who want to apply must possess (higher secondary) 12th in physics & chemistry subjects with 1st or 2nd division / Graduate with mathematics from a recognized university / board.
Age limitation of the aspirants should be between 17 years to 21 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation for the reserved candidates is applied as per the Government rules.
Aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI or by using Net banking. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection of the candidates will be based on these:
- Written Examination
How to Apply?
- Well qualified candidates may apply online through the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Fill the application form in proper manner and submit it within the given time period. After submit the form must take a print out for the further use.
- Last date of online Registration: 04th November 2013 till 11:59 P.M.
- Date of written Examination: 12th January 2014
Dear candidates if you have any query about this Notification You can comment us on our website recruitmentesult.com. For more details about the exam must visit the Official Notification