Security Officer Jobs
Security officers defend people and property, and preserve crowd control. Well known organizations releases, Security Officer Jobs every year to hire the talented and motivated aspirants to serve the nation. Candidates may check latest Security Officer Jobs 2016 on this page and applicants may who are looking for upcoming government and private, Security Officer Jobs 2016 they can get the entire links of jobs with last dates in the below section.
Security Officer Jobs 2016
Job seekers who are searching for Security Officer Jobs 2016 they can get latest and upcoming jobs links to apply which are well mentioned below. You can choose any of the suitable links of the post and apply to grab a career opportunity. Contenders who are looking forward for 2016 job notifications they can also check it on this page which is being provided by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
A main part of this job is acting as prevention to crime. The idea is that this person’s plain existence will make people less likely to entrust criminal acts. if a guard is present in a bank, people may think twice before attempt to steal Any Thing from it.
Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Secures building and personnel by guard property; monitoring observation equipment; look over buildings, and access points; permitting entry.
- Get help by sounding alarms.
- Stop losses and damage by reporting irregularity; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, incidence, and inspection activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Make sure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
- Calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Required Education||High School Diploma, Postsecondary Degree Or Certificate Recommended|
|Other Requirements||Licensure; on-the-job training|
|Projected Job Growth (2012-2022)||12%|
|Average Salary (2014)||$28,040|
Security Officer job Specializations:
- Air Security Officer
- Australian Protective Service Officer
- Crowd Controller
- Mobile Patrol Guard
- Security Agent
- Store Security Officer
- physically fit (may be required to pass a medical examination)
- good hearing and eyesight (may be corrected)
- responsible and trustworthy
- assertive with good interpersonal skills
- good communication and negotiation skills
- Australian citizenship or eligibility for citizenship, for Australian Protective Service Officer Positions.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On