Ministry of Shipping recruitment
Ministry of Shipping has unfolded an advertisement entitled as Ministry of Shipping Recruitment. Highly qualified and energetic candidates are invited by the organization for filling up Projects Associate, IT Consultant & Officer positions. Candidates who are looking for vacancies in government sector may grasp this chance of Shipping Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Aspirants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and may apply for Jobs in shipping by sending their filled application form at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is 28th December 2016. Willing aspirants can get the details about Ministry of Shipping recruitment by going through the entire details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Shipping|
|Closing date of Applying||28th December 2016|
- Projects Associate
- Information, Education & Communication Officer
- IT Consultant
Press on Official Notice: Download PDF
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Ministry of Shipping Jobs should have a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who are going to be select for the concerned positions will receive the inclusive amount of salary per month-
|Post Name||Pay of Scale|
|Projects Associate||Rs. 1, 80, 000/- per month|
|Information, Education & Communication Officer||Rs. 80, 000/- per month|
|IT Consultant||Rs. 80, 000/- per month|
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be assorted on the basis of their presentation level in Interview/ Written test conducted by the selection panel of the concerned Department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
Best Preparation Tips:
How to apply for Ministry of Shipping Vacancies?
Those candidate applying for aforesaid position for vacancies in government department they need follow these simple stated steps to fill an application form–
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “shipping.gov.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “Navigation” tab mentioned in the left side of the homepage and select the “Announcements->> Vacancies” option from the drop down list.
- Hit on the particular link of advertisement that is “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE AND IT CONSULTANT” link.
- Here is the notification display on your screen.
- Now download the application form mentioned underneath.
- Fill the application form with correct information in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “application for the post of”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address as early as you can.
Indian Port Association,
1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place,
Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Check Out: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last Date of submitting an Application Form: 28th December 2016
Eligible can get complete details regarding Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2017 you may check the above given Official Notification.
For getting latest update, you may subscribe our free e-mail service, or may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query related to above mentioned posts you can ask with us by posting your comments in the below available comment section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|