Sikkim TET Application Form
Are you waiting for Sikkim TET Exam Notification? So, get complete details related to Sikkim TET Application Form from here. Dedicated aspirants who find themselves suitable for concerned positions may fill Sikkim TET Application Form 2017, by following the below stated procedure till the last date that is 25th Jan. 2017. On this page we have also provide Sikkim TET Feb Exam dates. So, scroll down the page and get the details regarding same.
Focal Points Of This Page
Willing contenders who are going to participate in Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test which will be held in 19th Feb. 2017 need to fill online application form from 4th Jan.2017 onwards. You may get complete details such as eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure to apply etc through this page about STET Application Form 2017 etc. are well indicated below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
Sikkim TET Application Form
|Announcement Type||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date To Apply||25th Jan. 2017|
Match Your Eligibility Criteria With Required:
- Aspirants must have passed in Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC (Central), OBC (State) and passed in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed). OR
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed in final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed in final year of 2 years Diploma in Education ( Special Education).
- Applying contenders must have degree of B.A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & passed OR appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) or
- A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & passed or appearing in 1/2 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Check Here Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
- Aspirants who are going to fill STET form will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-and it will be Deposited in favour of Joint Director/ Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State (Account Number – 0108102000006767)
- Bank draft from any nationalized bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable
STET Notification: Download PDF
Mode to get recruited:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance level in test/Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Sikkim HRDD Department. The scheme of written exam will be displayed below, so, candidates can check it carefully.
STET Primary Exam Pattern:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I||30||30||Total No. of MCQs – 150;|
Duration of examination: 1+1/2 hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
STET Exam Pattern for Graduate Teacher:
|Subjects||NO. Questions||Marks|| |
Total No. of MCQs – 150;
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
Get Details: TET Syllabus
Steps to fill Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form:
- Keen contenders are required to go through official website, which is sikkimhrdd.org
- Now on home page select “NOTICE FOR SIKKIM TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST- February, 2017” from bottom of same page under “Circular & Notification” section.
- After that read complete details carefully.
- Then applicants are required to fill the application form with correct details (you must have your all complete documents with you while filling the form).
- Now, pay requisite application fee and submit your application fee to address mentioned below.
In Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Dates to Remember:
|Available of application Form on Website||20th Dec 2016|
|Starting Date to receive application form||4th Jan 2017|
|Last Date to receive application form||25th Jan 2017|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||10th Feb to 16th Feb 2017|
|Date of Sikkim TET Exam 2017||19th Feb. 2017|
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
Timings for test:
- Time: 10.00 am to 12:30 pm for (Elementary (GT) teacher)
- 01:30pm to 4.00 pm for (Primary teacher)
For more details related to Sikkim TET Application Form 2017 you can go through the Official Notification given above. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment Notifications||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|