Sikkim TET Application Form
Sikkim Human Resource Development Department is permit to fill Sikkim TET Application Form for Sikkim TET Exam 2018 for those applicants, who are appearing/ perusing for 12th or Degree level program. Applicants who want to apply against Sikkim TET exam they must read this Sikkim TET 2018 latest notification and Sikkim TET Application Form 2018 form before the deadline. More information regarding Sikkim TET Exam 2018 Latest News is mentioned below:
Focal Points Of This Page
Willing contenders, who are going to participate in Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test which will be held in February 2018, need to fill online application form from first week of January 2018. Candidates, who qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test, will be eligible to apply for Primary / graduates Teachers in Sikkim. You may get complete details about Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form from below section of this page which is well indicated by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
Sikkim TET Application Form
|Organization Name||Sikkim Human Resource Development Department|
|Name of Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Last Date To SubmitSTETApplication Form||January 2018|
Match Your Eligibility Criteria With Required:
- Aspirants must have passed in Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC (Central), OBC (State) and passed in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed). OR
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed in final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and
- Applying contenders must have degree of B.A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & passed OR appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) or
- A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & passed or appearing in 1/2 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Sikkim TET Application Fee:
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- as STET Examination fee by the each category.
- Fee will be paid through DD infavour of Joint Director/ Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State (Account Number – 0108102000006767)
- Bank draft from any nationalized bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable
Selection of candidates for teaching posts in Sikkim state will be done on the basis of qualifying marks in Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test followed by other process of recruitment.
STET Primary Exam Pattern:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I||30||30||Total No. of MCQs – 150;|
Duration of examination: 1+1/2 hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
STET Exam Pattern for Graduate Teacher:
|Subjects||NO. Questions||Marks|| |
Total No. of MCQs – 150;
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
Get Details: TET Syllabus
Sikkim TET Admit Card:
Applying contenders may download their Sikkim TET Hall Ticket from website which will be downloaded from third February 2018 onwards and No candidate will be admitted to the examination centre unless he/she produces the valid Admit Card.
How to Apply for Sikkim TET Exam?
Contenders who are willing to grab this opportunity may submit online Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form through official website.
- Official site of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department is www.sikkimhrdd.org.
- On the home page, hit the link of Sikkim TET Notification under “News and Announcement” section.
- Read complete details carefully from STET Notification and download the format of application form.
- Fill all the required detailsin application form with correct details (you must have your all complete documents with you while filling the form).
- Now, pay requisite application fee and submit your application fee to address mentioned in official notice.
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Sikkim TET 2018 Important Dates:
|Available of application Form on Website||Third Week Of December 2018|
|Starting Date to receive application form|
First Week Of January 2018
|Last Date to receive application form||Third Week Of January 2018|
|Date of Admit Card Issue|
Second Week Of February 2018
|Sikkim TET Exam Date||Third Week Of February 2018|
For other details related to Sikkim TET Application Form 2018, candidates are required to go through the Official Link, keep visiting recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates about Sikkim TET Exam 2018 Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|
|TET Entrance Exam||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment Notifications||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|