Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology has broadcasted a latest vacancy advertisement regarding SKUAST Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible aspirants for filling up Technical & Field Assistant vacancies in the in the PPV&FR Authority funded project. Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in this university may apply for SKUAST Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Willing contenders may fetch this chance for SKUAST Vacancy are required to send their filled in application forms in prescribed format before last date that is shown below. Only selected candidates need to attend the interview on scheduled date that will be informed later by the university.
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
|Last date to submit Application form||10-04-2017|
Essential Qualification and Pay Scale:
|Name of the position||Qualification||Emoluments|
|Technical Assistant||Master’s degree in Plant Breeding & Genetics and those having Doctorate degree in the concerned subject will be desired for the post.||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Field Assistant||Graduate in Agriculture and having Knowledge of Computers will be desired.||Rs.10,000/- per month|
Age limit of willing applicants will be relaxed as per the norms of university.
Selection Procedure for SKUAST Jobs:
- Final classification of the deserving candidate will be based on their demonstration in personal interview.
- Only eligible candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the interview later on. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Procedure to Apply for Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Recruitment:
- First of all appliers need to visit the official website of university that is www.skuastkashmir.ac.in.
- Select “Advertisement Notifications of SKUAST-Kashmir” link from ‘Advertisements / Orders’ section from right side of home page.
- Thereafter hit on “Advertisement notice for different positions under PPV&FR funded project” link from the list available on the appeared page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and then contenders who are interested in applying for the declared post must prepare their applications on plain paper indicating Name / Permanent Address / Address for Correspondence / Telephone Number (If Any) / Date Of Birth / Qualification and work experience (if there is any).
- The application should reach at the below stated address along with attested photo copies of the certificates on or before below given last date.
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at the time of interview.
SKUAST Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Office of Associate Director Research,
Dryland Agriculture Research Station, Budgam
Last Date of receipt of Application: 10-04-2017
Note: Aspirants may open the Official Advertisement to read entire details about SKUAST Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|