Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology has publicized a walk-in advertisement titled as SKUAST Recruitment. University is looking for eligible candidate to fill up the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). For this concern walk-in interview is going to be conducted by the university. Interested candidates, seeking for latest jobs may apply for SKUAST Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date, time and venue as mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
Individuals may apply for this recruitment notification by attending the walk-in interview along with their original certificates for verification at scheduled venue and on below mentioned date and time. Willing contenders may get remaining details for SKUAST Vacancy through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
Senior Research Fellow
Applying candidates must have possessed M.Sc. / M. Tech. Agriculture / Allied subjects with Laboratory analysis and / or field experience and should be having NET or PhD degree that is compulsory for candidates having 03 years Bachelor’s Degree.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Aspirant considered for the post will be getting consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- p. m. plus HRA (20%) as per university directives.
SKUAST Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Mode of Selection for SKUAST Jobs:
- Candidates are required to appear for walk-in interview which is going to be held on below given date and on the basis of performance of the aspirant in interview process, they will be hired to the post of Senior Research Fellow.
- No DA / TA will be permissible for attending interview.
Check Here: Latest Interview Questions and Answers
Procedure to Apply for SKUAST Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates, fulfilling eligibility criteria and who wish to apply for Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Recruitment, need to appear for walk-interview along with application.
- Contenders are required to prepare their applications on plain paper indicating Name / Permanent Address / Address for Correspondence / Telephone Number (If Any) / Date of Birth / Qualification and work experience (if there is any).
- The application should reach at the below stated address along with attested photo copies of the certificates on or before 27.02.2017. The candidates who have already applied for this post need not to apply again.
- Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on date, time given below within office hour. No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at the time of interview.
Dr. Vikas Sharma,
Division of Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry,
SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu-180009 (J&K)
Walk-in interview will be held on: 27-02-2017 at 11:00 A.M.
To attain more facts concerning SKUAST Recruitment 2017 you may check Official Notification. More updates regarding this recruitment notification can also be obtained from this page so, keep visiting portal time to time or bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|