Shri Lal Bhadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth has issued a job notification titled as SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016. The organization wants to hire up the skilled and eligible candidates for the Teaching / Non-Teaching posts. Aspirants who want to make their career in the field of education may apply for slbsrsv Recruitment by submitting their application form before the closing date that is 7th August 2016. Willing candidates may bookmark or stay tuned this page to get latest updates regarding SLBSRSV Recruitment 2017.
Candidates may get more details regarding SLBSRSV Jobs by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who are going to apply against this job notification need to read the entire section of this page to remove the obstacles.
|Organization name||Shri Lal Bhadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth|
|Name of the Post||Teaching/ Non-Teaching|
|Last date to submit Application Form||7th August 2016|
Vacancy & Pay Scale
|Post’s name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400- 67,000+AGP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400- 67,000+AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600- 39,100+AGP Rs. 6000/-|
|Guest Faculty||Rs. 25,000- 45,000/-|
|Registrar||Rs. 37,400- 67,000+ Rs. 10,000/-|
|Controller of Examination|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 5200- 20,200+Rs. 2800/-|
|Electrician||Rs. 5200- 20,200+Rs. 2400/-|
|Lab Assistant||Rs. 5200- 20,200+Rs. 2000/-|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 5200- 20,200+Rs. 1800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
- For Teaching Posts: Applying candidates must have post graduate degree with Ph.d in relevant discipline as per the post requirement from a recognized university.
- For Non-Teaching Posts: Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th / Graduate / ITI diploma in concern discipline from any recognized university.
You Can Check Also: Jobs As Per Qualification
The age of the applying candidates should be below 35 years for the Non-Teaching posts. and for teaching posts should be as per the organization norms.
Applying candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/ and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST candidates by cash or in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of Registrar, Shri Lal Bhadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, New Delhi drawn an any Nationalized Bank payable at New Delhi.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Interview or any other mode of selection that will be decided by the selection panel of the Shri Lal Bhadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply
- First of all, you need to visit the official website that is www.slbsrsv.ac.in
- Now, hit at “Vacancy” link given at the right side of home page.
- After that, select the “Vacancy for Teaching and Non-Teaching post” link.
- Read the entire notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post you want to apply.
- Now, prepare the application form in prescribed manner and fill it with the valid details without doing any mistake.
- Attach all required certificates along with the application form.
- Now, keep the application form in an envelope which must be super scribed “application for the post of…………………….” And send it to the address mentioned below.
Assistant Registrar (Selection)-Recruitment cell,
Shri Lal Bhadur Shastri Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
B-4, Qutub Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New delhi- 110016
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to submit Application Form: 7th August 2016
To get other detail regarding SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016, you may read the official notification.
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|