Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology has released SLIET Notification for those students who want to appear in upcoming Entrance Test. Candidates who want to take admission in any of the UG & PG and Doctoral Programmes such as B.E. B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, Ph.d, Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD) and 2 year Diploma courses need to appear in this test. Candidates, who want to apply against the SLIET Notification 2017, have to fill the Application form as soon as possible.
Candidates need to submit their SLIET online Application Form by following the below provided procedure step-by-step or through the direct link on or before the important dates that is 08.05.2017 for SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III/SET-IV and 14.06.2017 for SET-V. For getting complete information regarding this Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology Test Notification, you can go through below section page which is well equipped by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- SET- I SET-IA: Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (1st yr.) Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (2nd yr.)
- SET- III: B.E. (2nd yr.)
- SET- IV: M.B.A.
- SET- V: Ph.D.
- SET- VI: M.Sc.
|Name of the courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|Integrated Certificate- Diploma (ICD) (3-years)||Matric (10th) Pass/Appearing|
|B.E. (Lateral Entry)||Diploma pass/Appearing|
|MBA (2-years)||Valid score of CAT of corresponding year/CMAT-2015/GATE Qualified|
|Ph.D (Full Time)||Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities/Management|
|M.Tech (2-years)||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) along with valid GATE Score|
|M.Sc.||B.Sc., Candidate has to appear in Test PU-CET (PG)-2015|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For General and Other Categories (Boys) : Rs.1200/-
- For General and Other Categories (Girls) : Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Categories (Boys & Girls) : Rs.600/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode using E-Challan/Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
SLIET 2017: Official Notification
Reservation of Seats:
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- For Scheduled Tribes(ST) – 7.5%
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) – 3% (within respective category including General Category)
- For Other Backward Classes(OBC) – 27%
- Few seats are available to NRI/Foreign Nationals in UG/PG programmes under DASA scheme.
- Students admitted in 2nd year of ICD programme through SET-IA will also not be considered for promotion to the higher module under the vertical promotion scheme of the institute.
Procedure of Admission:
- Admission to UG & PG and Doctoral Programmes will be done on basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
- Candidates have to clear this test first for taking admission in any of the aforesaid courses.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Only one paper of two & half hours duration and of 150 marks for SET-I, SET-1A & SET-III.
- For SET-V, exam is of two hours duration and having 100 marks.
|Rupnagar||Patna||Longowal||Tarn Taran Sahib|
Read Here: Ways To Get Education Loans For Students
Procedure to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to visit to the official website that is “www.sliet.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “Useful Links” section of the homepage and press on the “SLIET Admission” link from the list.
- Read the whole details carefully given in the brochure.
- Then choose and hit “Proceed for Registration SET-2017” link present on top of page.
- Now Candidates need to fill the required details for registration.
- After that, fill the application form carefully including all the relevant information in correct manner.
- Then select the payment method to pay the registration fee.
- Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and testimonials along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Directly Apply Online: Press Here
- Last Date for Online Application for (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III/SET-IV): 08.05.2017
- Last Date for Online Application for (SET-V): 14.06.2017
|Name of Courses||Exam Dates|
|3-Year ICD Program- (SET-I)||04.06.2017|
|Lateral Entry to ICD(2nd Year)(SET-IA)||04.06.2017|
|Ph.D. Programme (SET-V)||02.06.2017|
|Group Discussion & Interview for MBA||03.07.2017|
|Interview for Ph.D.||05.07.2017|
You can check the Official Link given above for more detail regarding SLIET Notification 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On