Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology is going to publish SLIET Notification on its official website. Students who want to get admission any of the UG & PG and Doctoral Programmes such as B.E. B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, Ph.d, Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD) and 2 year Diploma courses must appear in SLIET Entrance Test 2018. Only those contenders can take part in the entrance exam who fill SLIET Application Form before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page:
In order to take admission in SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III/SET-IV or SET-V, willing applicants should fill the SLIET online Application 2018 with the help of below provided instructions. For grabbing additional information related to SLIET 2018 Notification as eligibility, application fee, important dates etc eager students must go through this page which is well furnished by the inspired team of recruitmentresult.com, so have look here!!!!!!
- SET- I SET-IA: Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (1st yr.) Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (2nd yr.)
- SET- III: B.E. (2nd yr.)
- SET- IV: M.B.A.
- SET- V: Ph.D.
- SET- VI: M.Sc.
Get Here: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for SLIET 2018 Notification
ET-I & SET-IA (Three Year ICD (Integrated Certificate Diploma)
Aspirants must have done 10th from a State Education Board / CBSE / ICSE / National Open School or an equivalent examination recognized/approved by MHRD, Government of India. Students must pass in English, Mathematics and Science subjects. Candidates, pursuing matriculation examination are also eligible to apply to apply for the SLIET 2018 Notification.
Lateral Entry ICD (2nd year)
Aspirants must be matruculam passed should have also passed full time 2 years ITI/Certificate/10+2 (vocational) in relevant stream with 50% marks (reserved categories candidates require 45%). Students should have 2 years industrial experience from Govt./Semi Govt. and Private Industry.
SET-III (B.E. (Lateral Entry)
Candidates who have Diploma in any discipline from SLIET or from any other polytechnic affiliated with any State Board of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) are eligible to apply SET-III. It is mandatory to grab at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) for admission to the appropriate B.E. programmes
To apply for the M.Tech. Programme, aspirants must have B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree from a recognized University/Institute in the appropriate branch. Or
Should have passed section ‘B’ of the Institution of Engineers (India) in appropriate branch or Grade IETE and has three years of experience in a reputed organization.
SET-IV (MBA Program)
Students must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech., B.E., B.Sc., B.Com or completed Graduation with Economics and Mathematics or possess a master’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university with atleast 55% marks.
To apply for M.Sc. Programmes, you must have possessed a BSC degree in the concerned subject with atleast 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in aggregate from any recognized University.
SET-V (Ph.D. Programme)
Students must have Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities / Management with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) in relevant disciplines to apply for Ph.D. Programme.
SLIET 2018 Application Fees
Candidates who want to take part in the SLIET entrance test, must fill online application form and pay the here provided required application fee.
- For General and OBC Category’s Candidates is Rs.1200
- For Female Candidates of General and OBC Candidates is Rs.800
- For SC and ST Category’s Candidates is Rs.600
SLIET SET 2018 Syllabus
Integrated Certificate Diploma Programme (SET I and IA)
|English, General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.E (Lateral entry)(SET III)||General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Basics of Engineering|
|M. Tech Programme(SET IV)||Admission for M. Tech will be through CCMT 2018 and the syllabus will follow the CCMT guidelines. Candidates are advised to visit the CCMT website for more details.|
|MBA Programme(SET IV)||Admission for MBA will be offered to students with a valid GATE or CAT 2018 score.|
|M. Sc Programme(SET IV)||Admission for M. Sc will be through CCMN 2018 and the syllabus will follow the CCMN guidelines. Candidates are advised to visit the CCMN website for more details.|
The syllabus will differ depending on the stream in which the candidate is choosing the Ph.D programme.
Have a Look on this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
SLIET Admission Process
- Admission to UG & PG and Doctoral Programmes will be done on basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
- Candidates have to clear this test first for taking admission in any of the aforesaid courses.
SLIET 2018-2019 Exam Centres
|Sunam||Tarn Taran Sahib||Trivandrum|
Reservation of Seats
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- For Scheduled Tribes(ST) – 7.5%
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) – 3% (within respective category including General Category)
- For Other Backward Classes(OBC) – 27%
- Few seats are available to NRI/Foreign Nationals in UG/PG programmes under DASA scheme.
- Students admitted in 2nd year of ICD programme through SET-IA will also not be considered for promotion to the higher module under the vertical promotion scheme of the institute.
Get Solution Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Instructions to fill the SLIET application form 2018
- To apply for the SLIET entrance test 2018 Notification, willing aspirants must log on to the official website of the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology that is “www.sliet.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “Useful Links” section of the homepage and press on the “SLIET Admission” link from the list.
- Candidates are required to read the whole details carefully given in the brochure.
- After that aspirants must choose the suitable link for Registration SET-2018 and hit on it.
- Now Candidates need to fill the required details for registration.
- Thereafter, you need to fill the SLIET Online Application Form carefully with all relevant information in correct manner.
- Then select the payment method to pay the registration fee.
- Then Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and testimonials along application form.
- For the final submission, aspirants should press the ‘Submit’ button and take the hard copy of it for future requirements.
SLIET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the last week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form for SET-I, SET-IA, SET-III and SET-IV||In the first week of May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form for SET-V||In the second week of June 2018|
|SLIET 2018 Entrance Exam Date for SET-I, SET-IA, SET-III||In the first week of June 2018|
|SLIET 2018 Entrance Exam Date for SET-V||In the second week of July 2018|
Know How to choose Best College: How to Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Hope you gather relevant information regarding SLIET 2018 Notification from this page. To know more about the SLIET SET 2018, you can follow the Official Link. Also you can book mark this page for getting latest information about SLIET admit card, SLIET result, counselling, and lot more.
Have a look on below links
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||How to Be a Successful Teenager|