Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University invites applications against SMVDU Admission for all the eligible candidates for taking admission into various courses. Candidates who want to take admission in SMVDU can apply for offered courses as per their eligibility by filling application form which can be downloaded online from official website. Candidate must check complete information about SMVDU Admission 2017 through this page for applying.
Information Available On This Page:
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University offers various courses on under graduate, post graduate and other degree and diploma courses. Those candidates who wish to continue their higher studies with this reputed university they can check whole acknowledgement and details regarding SMVDU Admission Notification from the below section of this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of University||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
- Arch. (5 years) & B.Tech. (4 years) Programs
- Five Years Integrated M.Sc. (Economics) Program
- MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Sc. and M.A. (English)
- D. Program
|Name Of Course||Required Eligibility|
|For B.Tech. (Biotechnology)|
Qualified JEE Main or merit as per 10+2 exam marks from a recognized board with Physics-Chemistry-Maths or Physics-Chemistry-Biology-Maths as elective combinations with overall minimum of 60% mark
|For Remaining B. Tech. (4 years) & B. Arch. (5 years)||Qualified JEE Main|
|Five Years Integrated M.Sc. (Economics)||10+2 in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
|MBA/ M.A||Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
|MCA/ M.Sc.||Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA; Valid GATE Score (desirable).|
Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
Must Check: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
- Competitors have to pay Rs. 1100 as an application fee.
- Fees can be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University payable at Jammu.
Scholarshoip For MBA Courses:
Candidates who wish to get admission in MBA they will get the following amount of scholarship in form of tuition fee by the university:
|Above 85 percentile in CAT|
Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year &
|80 to 85 percentile in CAT||Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year only|
|75 – 80 percentile in CAT||50% tuition fee waiver for 1st year only.|
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Candidates will get the admission in their suitable course on the basis of their performance in entrance exam or through merit list which will be prepared by the university as per the eligibility of candidates.
How to Apply for SMVDU Admission?
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of university that is www.smvdu.ac.in
- On the home page, follow the “Admission” tab from the menu bar and then press on “Admission Brochure” link.
- Read the complete information about the admission very carefully.
- After that, press on “Admission Portal” link by going through the “Admission” tab.
- Now hit on the appropriate link of application form.
- Fill the complete information in the form and attach your latest passport size photograph and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last submit the filled in form latest by last date.
Check Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date for receiving of applications: May/ June 2017
For getting other information regarding SMVDU Admission 2017 appliers may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career Options After 12th||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Makes Successful Online Student||How To Be A Smart Student|
|Steps To Build Confidence||How to Be a Successful Teenager|