Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University invites applications against SMVDU Admission 2016 for all the eligible candidates for taking admission into various courses. Candidates who want to take admission in SMVDU can apply for offered courses as per their eligibility by filling application form which can be downloaded online from SMVDU official website.
Whole acknowledgement and details regarding SMVDU Admission 2016 notification like Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, How to apply, and Important Dates are mentioned in below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
- B. Arch. (5 years) & B. Tech. (4 years) Programs
- Five Years Integrated M.Sc. (Economics) Program
- MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Sc. and M.A. (English)
- Ph.D. Program
|Name Of Course||Required Eligibility|
|For B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||Qualified JEE Main or merit as per 10+2 exam marks from a recognized board with Physics-Chemistry-Maths or Physics-Chemistry-Biology-Maths as elective combinations with overall minimum of 60% mark|
|For Remaining B. Tech. (4 years) & B. Arch. (5 years)||Qualified JEE Main|
|Five Years Integrated M.Sc. (Economics)||10+2 in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
|MBA/ M.A||Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
|MCA/ M.Sc.||Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA; Valid GATE Score (desirable).|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
- Competitors have to pay Rs. 1100 as an application fee.
- Fees can be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University payable at Jammu.
How to Apply for SMVDU Admission?
- Contenders are required to download application form from SMVDU official website that is www.smvdu.net.in.
- Fill the application form properly as per your personal and educational qualification and submit it along with all concerned particulars in support of qualification, certificates and demand draft to below address in person or through Registered/Speed Post (not through courier).
Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra-182320 (J&K)
- Last date for receiving of applications: May 2016
For getting other information appliers may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How Do Toppers Study?|