Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University is going to release notification to provide SMVDU Admission 2019 to all the eligible and interested candidates who want to join one of the most prestigious universities of Jammu & Kashmir. Those who want to take admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D. Course are required to fill Application Form through its official website that is smvdu.net.in
SMVDU Admission 2019
|University Name||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
|Staring date||Announced Soon|
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)
- Master of Business Administration (Business Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (M B A)
- Master of Science (Mathematics)
- Master of Science (Bio-Technology)
- Master of Science (Physics)
- Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication)
- Master of Technology (Manufacturing & Production)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology (Computer Sciences)
- Master of Arts (English)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy)
- Doctoral Programme
Must Read: What Makes a Successful Student
What are the criteria of eligibility for SMVDU Admission?
For UG Courses
Applying contenders for UG courses admission should passed intermediate from recognized board with minimum marks.
For PG courses
Students must have graduation degree from recognized university or institute in relevant subjects.
Check This: Which Career Suit Me?
- Candidates, who are applying for PhD Admission, should have completed in Technology/ Engineering/ Sciences/Humanities & Social Sciences/Management or in inter disciplinary / trans-disciplinary streams scoring at least CGPA of 6.75 on a 10.0 point scale in relative grading system or at least CGPA of 6.00 in absolute grading system or minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of any University established by law.
- Participating candidates must have qualified National level examination such as UGC / CSIR – NET or GATE in related field.
Know Here: Top 10 Job Oriented Courses
How much amount is to be paid for SMVDU Application Form?
Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs.1, 100/- which is to be paid through cash payment for Ph.D. and through DD drawn in favour of Registrar, SMVDU, payable at Jammu/ Katra for Ph.D. as well as for other courses.
What is the admission procedure for SMVDU UG, PG, Ph.D Course?
|The selection of eligible students for B.Tech/|
B.Arch programme on the basis of JEE MAINS
|The candidates will be selected based on|
three tier rounds based on MAT / CAT Score,
Group Discussions & Interviews organized by
the panel of academicians from IITs & corporate
|Applying aspirants have to appear in|
written test which will be organized by
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.After that,
qualifying students will be
called for interview in process.
The cut off list will be prepared by the
university on the basis of Written
Test and interview performance.
How to fill Application Form for SMVDU Admission 2019?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of organization that is www.smvdu.ac.in
- Follow “Admission” tab from the menu bar and press “Admission Notifications” link
- Select “UG, PG, Ph.D. Notifications” link and hit on suitable link related to courses.
- Then, read the complete information about the SMVDU admission very carefully.
- After that, press on “Apply” link and if you are new user, you need to register yourself by creating ID and password.
- Those candidates have already registered, must enter their ID and go for further process.
- Now hit on the appropriate link of application form.
- Fill the information in the form and attach your latest passport size photograph and other required documents in proper manner.
- Submit the filled in form latest by last date and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Get Here: SMVDU Official Website Link
SMVDU Admission 2019 FAQs
Q1. At what time of the admission Documents are required?
Ans. Below mentioned documents are required at the time of final admission for verification purpose during counselling process.
- Character and DOB Certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Five passport size photographs
- Two self-addressed duly stamped envelopes
- Scorecard (JEE Main/ GATE/ SLET/ JAM/ UGC/ CSIR NET/ NATA/ MAT/ CMAT) whichever applicable
- Transfer/ Migration certificate
- Residential Proof
Q2. What is the Contact address of SMVDU?
Public Relations Office
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
Satya Bhawan, 67B/B, Gandhi Nagar,
Jammu – 180004 (J&K State)
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Q3. Does the university offers any type of scholarship?
SMVD University offers Scholarship in form of Tuition Fee waiver to meritorious students admitted to MBA Programs as follows:
- Above 85 percentile in CAT – Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year & 50% Tuition Fee waiver for 2nd Year
- 80 to 85 percentile in CAT – Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year only
- 75 – 80 percentile in CAT – 50% tuition fee waiver for 1st year only
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Admission 2019
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, which is an oldest and reputed university, has all set to invite SMVDU Admission forms from eligible students. Candidates who want to take admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D Course can submit SMVDU online application form. Willing applicants will be selected for SMVDU Admission 2019 on the basis of merit list prepared by the University.
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Candidates may follow the instructions or they may also visit the direct official links which will soon be available on this page after the official announcement which will be done by the admission authority of the university. They just need to check their eligibility as per the requirements of the organization.
Details regarding SMVDU Admission 2019 are available on its official website thoroughly. Candidates my go through it and grab more related information or they may also stay tuned with our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|