Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, which is an oldest and reputed university, has all set to invite SMVDU Admission forms from eligible students. Candidates who want to take admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D Course can submit SMVDU online application form via its official website that is smvdu.net.in. Willing applicants will be selected for SMVDU Admission 2018 on the basis of merit list prepared by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.
This university is also known by the name of SMVD University or SMVDU located near the holy place of Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1999 with the aim of providing quality education to its students. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University offers admission to students in the field of science, management, engineering, philosophy and other subjects approved by CIC, AICTE, and COA. For fetching more information regarding SMVDU Admission 2018, applicants can scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)
- Master of Business Administration (Business Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (M B A)
- Master of Science (Mathematics)
- Master of Science (Bio-Technology)
- Master of Science (Physics)
- Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication)
- Master of Technology (Manufacturing & Production)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology (Computer Sciences)
- Master of Arts (English)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Doctoral Programme
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Management
Eligibility Criteria for SMVDU Admission:
For UG courses
Applying contenders for UG courses admission should passed intermediate from recognized board with minimum marks.
For PG courses
Students must have graduation degree from recognized university or institute in relevant subjects.
- Candidates, who are applying for PhD Admission, should have completed in Technology/ Engineering/ Sciences/Humanities & Social Sciences/Management or in inter disciplinary / trans-disciplinary streams scoring at least CGPA of 6.75 on a 10.0 point scale in relative grading system or at least CGPA of 6.00 in absolute grading system or minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of any University established by law.
- Participating candidates must have qualified National level examination such as UGC / CSIR – NET or GATE in related field.
- Participated candidates may take Phd admission application form along with information booklet the nominated branches of J&K Bank Ltd on cash payment of Rs.1100/.
- You may also download application form from the website of university that is smvdu.net.in and must submit along with a DD of Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of Registrar, SMVDU, payable at Jammu/ Katra.
SMVDU Admission Criteria:
The selection of eligible students for B.Tech / B.Arch programme on the basis of JEE MAINS (CBSE) marks.
The candidates will be selected based on three tier rounds based on MAT / CAT Score, Group Discussions & Interviews organized by the panel of academicians from IITs & corporate professionals.
- Applying aspirants have to appear in written test which will be organized by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.
- After that, qualifying students will be called for interview in process.
- The cut off list will be prepared by the university on the basis of Written Test and interview performance.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to fill SMVDU Admission Form?
- Candidates, who have decided to apply against SMVDU Admission, should submit an application form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.smvdu.ac.in.
- From the homepage, you should follow “Admission” tab from the menu bar and then press on “Admission Notifications” link.
- Now, select “Ph.D. Notifications” link and hit on suitable link related to courses.
- Then, read the complete information about the admission very carefully.
- After that, press on “Apply” link and if you are new user, you need to register yourself by creating ID and password.
- Those candidates have already registered, must enter their ID and go for further process.
- Now hit on the appropriate link of application form.
- Fill the complete information in the form and attach your latest passport size photograph and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last submit the filled in form latest by last date and take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
|Applications will be available from||June 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||July 2018|
|Date off Admission Process and Entrance test||July 2018|
|Date of closure of admission||July 2018|
|Date for Reporting of All admitted candidates for Orientation & Registration at University Campus||August 2018|
|Classes will begin from||August 2018|
You may open this Official Link to know more and bookmark this page to fetch updated information regarding SMVDU Admission 2018 on instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|