A latest declaration regarding Snap Notification 2016 has been made by Symbiosis International University for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. The SNAP entrance test will be held on 18th Dec. 2016 for admission into the management programmes of the participating Institutes in a pen-paper based mode. Appliers need to submit their SNAP application form till the last date that is 22nd Nov. 2016. For more details against SNAP Notification, exam dates you need to go through the below part of this page. We will soon updated latest information against SNAP Notification 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page. You will get information regarding same as soon as possible.
Aspirants who are willing to get admission in management programme in Symbiosis University and its affiliated colleges can apply for SNAP test through online registration. Candidates who will be selected in this entrance test will get chance to do their higher education from this institution. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provides you the complete information related to SNAP Notification so, you need to read all the instructions given on this page very carefully.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria:
Students who want to apply should have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks from any recognized University.
Read Here About: MBA Entrance Exams
Candidates who want to apply must prepare the topics like General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. In the below section a link is given. With help of this link you can easily check your complete syllabus
Get Complete Information About: SNAP Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
Are You Searching For Preparation Material? Get Here:
Top 5 colleges under Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Banglore
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
SNAP Test Cities:
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is conducted in 32 cities all over India for candidates. A candidate can choose one city of the following:
|CITY NAME||CITY NAME|
Check Related Links Of SNAP:
Some Important Points to remember: Please have a look…………….
- The duration of SNAP Test is of 120 minutes
- Exam will be held on 18th Dec. 2016
- The time is 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an objective test and each question has 4 responses. Appliers should choose an appropriate answer.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Applicants should choose only Blue or Black ball point pen.
- Appliers must bring relevant documents such as Admit Card/ latest coloured passport size photograph and Photo identity at the time of Interview.
You should Know About: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
Procedure To Apply for SNAP Application Form:
- Contenders must apply online through the official website of organization that is snaptest.org
- Visit the ‘Register Now’ option presented on home page.
- Now you need to log in with if your id and password if you are existing user.
- Hit on “New Registration” link if you are new user.
- Fill Online Application Form in correct manner and with required details related to qualification and personal details.
- Pay requisite amount of fee with any suitable mode.
- Upload your latest scanned colored photograph and signature to establish identity.
- After filling form correctly press the submit button.
- Take a print out application form for future use.
Do You Know? How to Get a Free College Education
|1||Last date for online registration||22nd Nov. 2016 (Tuesday)|
|2||Last date for payment of fee||25th Nov. 2016 (Friday)|
|3||Admit Card||2nd Dec. 2016 (Friday) to 18th Dec. 2016 (Sunday)|
|4||Date of examination||18th Dec.2016 (Sunday) Time : 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.|
|5||Result will be declared||9th Jan. 2017 (Monday)|
For more details about you may check this Official Link. You can also save this page in your bookmarks, by using control+ d, for acquiring updated details regarding SNAP Notification 2016 – 2017.