Latest Update on 29-08-2018: SNAP Online Registration Form Link Active Now!!! SNAP is known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test administrated by the Symbiosis International University for admission purpose. Check complete details regarding SNAP Notification 2018, Important Dates etc from here.
SNAP 2018 exam is a university level entrance examination through which candidates can get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. So, aspirants who are who want to get admission in major management courses like CAT, IIFT, CMAT, XAT etc can get it through Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
This page includes:
SNAP 2018 Eligibility
To apply for SNAP, candidate must be eligible according to SNAP Notification 2018 updated here. So, to ensure whether you are eligible or not for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018-19, candidates can read SNAP Notification 2018.
Candidates will get selected through their performance in SNAP Test, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT). Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding SNAP Notification 2018-2019 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SNAP Exam Dates:
Candidates can check here the official dates of SNAP 2018 exam:
|Events||SNAP Notification 2018 Dates (Announced)|
|SNAP Notification 2018 release||28-08-2018|
|SNAP Online Registration started from||28-08-2018 to 29-11-2018|
|Test Payment Closes||26-11-2018|
|SNAP 2018 Admit Card Available||01-12-2018|
|SNAP 2018 Exam Date||16-12-2018|
|SNAP 2018 Result Declaration|
2nd week of January 2018
|Name of the Institute||Name of the Programme|
|SIBM – Pune|
SIBM – Bengaluru
SIBM – Hyderabad
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|SIBM – Pune||Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)|
|SIIB||Master of Business Administration (International Business)|
|SITM||Master of Business Administration (Telecom Management)|
|SIMC||Master of Business Administration (Communication Management)|
|SCIT||Master of Business Administration (Information Technology Business Management)|
|SIHS||Master of Business Administration (Hospital and Healthcare Management)|
|SSMC – Bengaluru||Master of Business Administration (Communication Management)|
|SSBF||Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)|
|SSSS||Master of Business Administration (Sports Management)|
|SIMS||Master of Business Administration|
|SIOM – Nashik||Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)|
|SCIT||Master of Business Administration (Data Sciences & Data Analytics)|
Read Here About: MBA Entrance Exams
SNAP Eligibility Required:
Candidate must possess Graduate Degree from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programe of SIU.
It is mandatory for the Postgraduate Candidates who fall in the NRI Category and have appeared for their graduation in India to appear for the SNAP TEST.
Check Here>> Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Eligibility Details
SNAP 2018 Merit list declaration and admission:
|Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
Candidates will get selected for Symbiosis National Aptitude Exam through their overall SNAP Percentile performance in SNAP Test, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
Get Complete Information About: SNAP Syllabus
SNAP Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
- Total time given to complete the SNAP Exam is 2 hours
- There will be objective type questions in the examination and each will have 4 options
- Aspirants who will appear in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test have to tick on an appropriate option.
- Negative marking will also be there as 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Only Blue or Black ball point pen are allowed to be use at the time of SNAP Exam.
- Appliers must bring relevant documents such as Admit Card/ latest colored passport size photograph and Photo identity at the time of Interview.
Must Check: SNAP Preparation Tips
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Centers:
Last year the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test was conducted in 32 cities all over India for candidates. This year probably the cities will be as following:
|CITY NAME||CITY NAME||CITY NAME|
Read Out Here: SNAP Previous Papers
Steps to do registration for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
SNAP Registration Process includes the following stages:
SNAP Test Registration Process: first of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.snaptest.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to eligibility option in below of the home page
- Now a new page will get opened read the eligibility criteria and other details provided for you
- After that tap to Register Now option and fill the required details like Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address
- Now upload the scanned copy of your latest color passport size photo and then tap to submit option
- Once the registration is complete, details cannot be changed
Modes of Payment for SNAP Test: candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) through:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
Candidate should Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Fill online application form: Then you will receive a Log in ID and password
- Fill SNAP Online Application Form in correct manner and with required details related to qualification and personal details.
- After filling up the details pay the application amount.
- Recheck all the details you have entered correctly and carefully
- After checking out the details if you find all the facts suitably filled up the hit on final submission tab.
- Take a print out of SNAP application form for future use.
Register Here >> SNAP Notification
SNAP 2019 Notification:
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP 2019 is a university level entrance test, will be organized for students who want to get admission into MBA/M.Sc(Computer Applications)/M.Sc (System Security) courses.
- By qualifying SNAP 2019 Exam, candidates can get admission to the Symbiosis International University & its affiliated colleges. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is an online admission test.
For other details regarding SNAP Notification 2018-19 you may go through this Official Link. You can bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SNAP Admit Card||SNAP Answer Key|
|SNAP Result||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|