SNAP Previous Year Papers with Solved Questions
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is PG programs entrance exam executed by Symbiosis International University. It is a national level exam which is helpful to get admission in MBA & another management programs.
Here, we are giving SNAP previous year papers PDF of questions for better preparation for those students who are desirous for Symbiosis International University.
- SNAP exam is a written test and first step for a candidate to undergo the selection process in desired Institute of Symbiosis University.
- Now, it is executed for non MBA programs such as MMC & M.Sc. Selection process is same for these exams.
- SNAP exam have online process of application form submission. Desired candidates may go website of snaptest.org for online registration.
- For the next processes, 180 marks scaled down to 40 marks are required in SNAP score card, so good involvement of the desired candidates is required with SNAP exam.
Here, you can get important questions of the 10 year previous papers of the SNAP exam which are selected by our experts. The solution of these questions is given below the question. Students can get other MBA programs entrance exam preparation material from this web portal.
Some example of important questions is given below:
1. If 1 kg of sand is added to a bin containing only cement, so that the resulting mix is 20% sand by weight. How many more kgs of sand must be added to the bin, in order to create a mix that is 60% sand by weight?
2. In ∆ ABC, ∠ABC = 90°, AB = 4 cm, BC = 3 cm. M is the midpoint of AB and a line parallel to BC pass through M and at N on AC. The length of CN is:
(a) 4.5 cm
(b) 4 cm
(c) 2.5 cm
(d) 3.5 cm
Answer: 2.5 cm
3. The sum of the digits of a number is subtracted from the number. The result is always:
(b) Divisible by 9
(c) Not divisible by 6
(d) Not divisible by 9
Answer: divisible by 9
4. A right circular cone and a right cylinder have a circle of the same radius as their base and their heights are equal to the radius itself. If a hemisphere has the same radius, then their volumes are in the proportion of:
(a) 1 : 2 : 3
(b) 3 : 2 : 1
(c) 2 : 1 : 3
(d) 1 : 3 : 2
Answer: 1 : 3 : 2
5. My watch runs fast at the rate of 15 seconds per hour. If I have set my watch correctly at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, what will be the time shown by the watch at 6 p.m. on Saturday?
(a) 6.16 p.m.
(b) 6.30 p.m.
(c) 6.26 p.m.
(d) 5.34 p.m.
Answer: 6.26 p.m.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SNAP 2014 Online Application||SNAP Syllabus 2014|
|Top MBA Colleges in India 2014||MBA Entrance Exams 2014|