Problem Solving Techniques
To score well in exam, candidates must know exam format; syllabus and pattern .In exam to secure good marks has become difficult for students. Students are struggling for getting good marks in their studies. For those candidates who are going to appear for exam may check Problem Solving Techniques here we are providing easy techniques for How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly. We can easily find out the students who are always studying and practicing for solving the problems but after all this they don’t perform well in their exams.
Students are only day dreaming that they will get good marks but on the other hand they fail to secure good marks for some or the other reason. So now we are here to give proper solution for How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly. Candidates may go through the Problem Solving Techniques .A myth is always there that studious and intelligent students can only do better in problem solving subject. And because of this reason a number of students have a fear in their mind about the problem solving subjects.
Problem Solving Techniques
- This is the most important thing that you need to keep in mind. If you don’t read the question carefully that means you didn’t get the correct meaning of the question and this is one of the main point of Problem Solving Techniques.
- And the result is your answer to the question becomes wrong. So always read the question carefully and try to understand what actually asked.
- You must give a particular time to all questions for solving. This time may depend on the marks of that question this is one of the main point of Problem Solving Techniques.
- Don’t give extra time to a difficult question. If you are unable to sole it, then leave it for end. Try to solve other question a bit faster and solve that question in the end.
- You must decide the pattern of the answer. Some answers looks good in paragraph, while some look good in points.
- If it’s in points, then try to make a heading for each point and highlight it by underlining. It impresses the examiner as he/she is able to understand the answer properly.
Use Rough Paper:
For the subjects of the problems you must use the rough paper for solving any problem it gives you space for correction. And for other subjects you can also do this because you may write some points (especially headings) which come into your mind as you may forget those points if you don’t write.
- After completing the answer you must read it once and check if there is any mistake in it or not.
- Sometime you don’t go through your answers and feel they are correct but there are still some silly mistakes.
- Sometimes we find such mistakes during revision.
If you remember these tips then your performance will be improved in examinations so go for it. For any other details you can subscribe us. We are waiting for you precious comments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On