South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2014
- South Eastern Railway has publicized a notification to notify about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2014 and invites to optimistic and value driven job hunters to attend the walk-in positively.
- Authenticated job fighters who are eager to enhance their career in the government sector they must grip this chance by attending the walk-in interview on 18 June 2014.
- The whole terms and conditions regarding these openings such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit and how to apply etc are shaped below by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
South Eastern Railway
Name Of Post:
Name Of Dept. And Vacancies
|Name of the department||vacancy|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1|
- Aspirants should have possessed MD/MS/DNB in the concerned specialty and qualification must be recognized by MCI.
- Candidate must have complete their qualification on or before 31/05/2014.
Way of selection:
Walk-in interview will be organized to select the deserving contenders.
Applicant will be paid with the Pay band (PB-3) of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- + Grade pay 6,600/- + other Allowance.
How To Apply?
- Willing participants who want to take the part in walk in interview download the application form, from the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill the all the asked details properly and attach all required certificates duly self attested & attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Applicant must have to carry all original testimonials in support of age, qualifications and two passport size photographs.
Venue of the interview:
“South Eastern Railway
Office of the Medical Director
Central Hospital, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach
Walk in interview to be held on 18 June 2014, at 11:00 a.m.
Read More Updates on Railway
Note: Note: To get further details please visit on Official Notification.