South Indian Bank Recruitment
For hiring young and diligent candidates at 537 available vacancies of Probationary Clerk and officer posts, an announcement as South Indian Bank Recruitment has been made. South Indian Bank is looking for eligible candidates for filling up the stated positions. So, aspirants interested in growing up their career in banking sector may apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 by submitting application forms before 27-01-2017.
South Indian Bank PO / Clerk Admit Card
Candidates who had applied for Probationary Clerk and officer posts in South Indian Bank, can now download their admit cards before the exam date. Last date for downloading the hall ticket for Probationary Officer post is 20th February 2017 whereas call letters for Probationary clerk post can be downloaded till 25th February 2017. So, aspirants going to participate for concerned exam can download their South Indian Bank PO / Clerk Admit Card 2017 by following the link given below.
Directly Download South Indian Bank Admit Card: From Here
Bank has proposes online applications for this concern, so willing contenders may fetch this chance for South Indian Bank vacancy and be a part of this vibrant team of banking professional. Appliers are required to upload all relevant documents and certificates with application form. Job finders who are seeking for other details in regard to South Indian Bank jobs can take a look on below tuned page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
South Indian Bank Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Number Of Seats||537|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||27-01-2017|
South Indian Bank Vacancies:
|Position Name||Region||Number Of Post|
|Probationary Officers||Pan India||201|
- Candidates, who want to apply for South Indian Bank Advertisement against any aforesaid post, must have Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above from the recognized university.
- Appliers must attain 60 % and above marks in X / SSLC and XII / HSC from any recognized Board.
- Applicants applying in for Probationary Officers post should not exceed 25 years of age as on 31.12.2016.
- Candidates applying for all rest other Probationary Clerks post must not have the age more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016
- Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC / ST candidates.
- 3 years of age relaxation for candidates having minimum 2 years of experience as Clerk / Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector / Private Sector).
Download Official Notification PDF
|Position Name||Official Link|
|Probationary Officers||Official Notification|
|Probationary Clerks||Official Notification|
Applicants are required to make payment of application fee as per category given below:
- General category candidates applying for probationary clerks post are required to submit Rs.600/- as application fee, whereas application fee of Rs.700/- need to be deposited by aspirants applying for Probationary Officers post.
- SC / ST category candidates applying for any said post need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of application can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
|Position Name||Pay Structure|
|Probationary Clerk||Rs. 11,765 – 31540/- (Approx)|
|Probationary Officer||Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Approx)|
Process of Hiring for South Indian Bank Careers:
- Initial selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in online test, and shortlisted candidates for PO post will be required to appear for Group discussion.
- Candidates, who will be qualifying the online test for Probationary Clerk post, will not be required to undergo through Group discussion process.
- Applicants, who will clear above stated rounds of selection, will be called for final selection that shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Centre for Online Test (Tentative List):
|State/ UT/ NCR||Centre|
|For Probationary Clerk|
|Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|For Probationary Officer|
|Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh (All as above)|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Sangli|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Bardhaman, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Steps To Apply For South Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who are eligible against these positions can visit official website of organization that is www.southindianbank.com
- Go to “Careers” tab that is visible at the top of home page.
- Now, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” link.
- This will take you to the page having separate links of notification for PO and Clerk post.
- Hit in suitable notification link of post you are applying for.
- Detailed information regarding the post will appear on your screen, read the information carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Thereafter, candidates need to revisit the career page and select “Apply online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all correct details. Also, upload all relevant documents and certificates that are required.
- At last hit on “Submit” tab and also, take hard copy of it for further need.
Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 27-01-2017
For obtaining additional information regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, visit Official notification links given above. Bookmark our web portal or join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Complete Bank Syllabus|