South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014
South Indian Bank has released a notice as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Probationary Clerks vacancies. Willing candidates can fill the application form through the online mode and then submit the hard copy of the application within the time period decided by the organization.
|Last date for Online registration||04th October 2014|
|Last date for receipt of application||13th October 2014|
You can check the details about the name of the post, qualification, age limitation, selection procedure and how to apply etc, which is provided by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who are going to apply must have done Graduation from recognized University with at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Commerce/Other streams.
Age of the applier must not be more than 26 years as on 31st July 2014. Relaxation is given as per the rules of the organization.
Candidates who will qualify all the rounds will get the salary Rs. 7200 to 19300/- per month.
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee should be submitted in the favour of The South Indian Bank Ltd. payable at Ahmadabad through the demand draft.
Applier will be short listed on the basis of:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of the South Indian Bank, which is www.southindianbank.com.
- Then go to the ‘career’ tab which is at the top of the home page.
- Choose the link ‘Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for branches in Madhya Pradesh State under Bank’s Ahmadabad Region’.
- Go to the ‘apply online’ option.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Press on the ‘go’ button.
- Choose the link ‘new register here’ which is at the below of the page.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload your photo and signature.
- Then press the ‘submit’ tab.
- Take print out of your application form.
- Envelope containing application must be super scribed with “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – …………..”
- Hard copy of the application must be submitted at the address given below along with the copies of the required documents and application fee on before the last date.
Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd,
Regional Office- Ahmedabad,
Ward No:2, Sakar Vii, 4th Floor,
Nehru Bridge Corner,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat – 380009
- Online registration will be closed: 4.10.2014
- Last Date of Receipt of printout of Application: 13.10.2014
- Hall ticket for the written exam will be available: 03.11.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For More Information You Can Read Official Notification.