South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014
- South Indian Bank has issued a notification of the recruitment for the 225 posts of clerk and probationary officers (PO). Applicants who want to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 may submit their online application before the closing date of online registration.
- Skilled and Interested candidates should apply for the posts before the 28 January, 2014.
- For more details related to eligibility criteria, hiring process, pay scale, how to apply and date to keep in mind are mentioned below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
South Indian Bank
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officers||25||14, 500-25700||28 years|
Job fighters should possess Graduation/Master Degree from a recognized Board and University and adequate experience in relevant field.
Probationary Clerks: Aspirants of general category have to pay Rs.400/- while SC/ST Category job seekers need to deposit Rs.100/- as processing fee.
Probationary Officers: Job hunters have to pay Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates) as application fee.
Mode of Payment
Use the Challan form generated after the submission of application form and deposit the fee in South Indian Bank.
Contenders will be appointed on the basis of performance in Written Examination and shortlisted competitors will be called for Interview.
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Aspirants should visit the official site of bank which is www.southindianbank.com.
- Job fighters have to do online registration.
- Fill up all the necessary details carefully and correctly.
- Upload your recent coloured photograph and signature.
- Submit the application before the last date of online registration.
- Deposit the processing fee in the specified bank by using Challan form.
- Competitors can take a print out of application for future use.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 28.01.2014
- Last date for depositing of application fee: 29.01.2014
Note: For more details check Official Notification.