South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015
A job notification as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 has been circulated by South Indian Bank by for filling up 100 vacancies of Probationary Clerks. Interested and Eligible candidates who want to make their career in banking sector can apply online on or before the last date which is given below.
|Name Of Vacancy||Probationary Clerks|
|No. of Post||100|
|Late Date Of Submission||23th February 2015|
Rest other details about the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, salary structure, qualification requirement, selection procedure, how to apply are well structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants who are willing to apply against South Indian Bank vacancy 2015 should possess –
- 10th with Minimum of 60 % marks
- 12th / plus two with Minimum of 60% Marks
- Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 60% marks.
- Contenders must not more than 26 years of age and not less than 20 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
The candidates will receive the pay of Rs.7200 to Rs.19300.
The applicants must submit the application fee of Rs. Rs. 400/-for general category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST in the form of Challan.
The selection of the aspirants will be made on their performance Online Test and Personal interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates need to visit official website that is www.southindianbank.com
- After that, select “Recruitment” option.
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the application form appropriately and upload scanned recent passport size photograph
- At last, choose “Submit” tab.
- Date of Applying: 18th February 2015
- Date of Closing: 23th February 2015
- Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 24th February 2015
Note: To know more details go to the Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On