South Indian Bank Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 has been depicted by South Indian Bank Ltd. For filling up Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I) Post organization invites online application form. Acquire full information about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 check given below page written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Willing and eager candidates need to fill the application form from official site through online mode. Candidates need to submit the application form with complete information on or before the closing date which is represented below regarding South Indian Bank Vacancy. Appliers should read full details related to this notification before applying.
South Indian Bank Recruitment
|Name of Organization||South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Last Date for Online Applications||07th June 2016|
South Indian Bank Vacancy:
Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I): 07 Vacancies
- Candidates should possess LLB (from recognized university under 5/3 regular course) with minimum 60% in X/SSLC, XII/HSC.
- Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
Latest LAW Jobs – Check Here
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 31.03.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
After selection candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 23700–42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to fill South Indian Bank Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.southindianbank.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page again hit “Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officer” link.
- First read the notification carefully if you fulfill all eligibility criteria than hit “Apply Online” link.
- Applicants have to Fill the online application form correctly with all important details and upload your pass port size photo and digital signature and essential educational documents/ testimonials.
- After filling an application form, Press on to “Submit” tab.
- At last, take a hard copy of filled in form for future use.
- Last Date for Online Applications: 07th June 2016
- Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 10th June 2016
For more information regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Notification.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|