Spices Board Recruitment
A latest career advertisement about Spices Board Recruitment has released for filling up Trainees Jobs. Freshers candidates who wish to gear up their career in public sector they can grasp this chance. Interested applicants can apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2017 by appearing n walk-in test which is scheduled to be held on 02-03-2017.
This Page Includes:
Those aspirants who are searching for a direct job and not having any experience they should not avoid this chance. Candidates can go for the direct walk-in test and can get recruited on the vacant positions. To know complete information relevant to this job opening, aspirants must check out this page completely which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Spices Board Recruitment
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Walk-In Test Held On||02-03-2017|
Spices Board Vacancies:
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainees
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|Sample Receipt Desk Trainees||Graduation in Science / Arts / Commerce with Computer Knowledge||Rs. 12,000/- p.m.|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||M.Sc in Microbiology / Food Microbiology / Applied Microbiology.||Rs. 15,000/- p.m.|
Check Here More Jobs:
Candidates who wish to apply for above stated posts their age should not be more than 35 years as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the rules of organization.
Spices Board of India Recruitment Notification: Read Here
The recruitment panel will conduct a walk-in written test for the eligible candidates. final selection decision will be taken by the panel on the basis of candidate’s individual performance in test.
Must Read Useful Tips:
Procedure to Apply for Spices Board Jobs:
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official website of organization which is www.indianspices.com
- On the home page, follow the “Notifications” tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Opportunities” option from the drop down list.
- Now hit on “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT CHENNAI (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” link.
- A notification will open and candidates must have to read thr complete information through it.
- After getting complete information, candidates can go for the walk-in test on the below given date and venue.
- Candidates must have to bring their updated resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates with them at the time of walk-in test.
Hit Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11,
SIPCOT Industrial Complex,Gummidipoondi,
Thiruvallur Dist. Tamil Nadu – 601 201.
Press Here: Find Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Date and time for walk-in test: 02-03-2017 at 9:00 am
Candidates may check more information regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Notification which is available in the above section of this page. Candidates can bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys to get all the updated information instantly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|