Spices Board Recruitment
Attend walk-ins for 19 SET Posts!!Spices Board India is looking for eligible and dynamic professionals to hire them for the posts of Spices Extension Trainees (SET). Interested contenders for Spices Board Recruitment 2019 must attend the walk-in selection as per schedule.
Candidates willing to apply for Spices Board Jobs are required to reach the below specified venue for Spices Board walk-in test which is to be conducted on 30-11-2018 at 10:00 am. They are advised to report for registration process one hour before the scheduled time.
Highlights Of The Page
Apply for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Jobs 2019
Applications are invited from eligible scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe candidates for training in board office at Tamil nadu/Karnataka. Aspirants are required to bring resume/bio data, recent passport size photograph, and original documents and one set of self-attested copies of documents at the time of walk-in interview.
To gather more details on Spices Board Recruitment 2019 or to know complete process to apply against Spices Board notification, he/she must take a glance on this page recruitmentresult.com
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board vacancies:
- Post name: Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- No. of vacancies:19
Candidates must have acquired B.Sc. degree in relevant field from recognized board or university and must have working knowledge in computers.
You Can Also: Get B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
The upper age limit shall not exceed 35 years as on the date of walk-in test.
Shortlisted candidates who are going to be hired for Spices Board of India jobs will be offered initial pay scale of 17,000 per month as per the norms. TA will be provided to candidates as per rules.
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in walk-in test which is scheduled to be held on 30-11-2018 at 10:00 am.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Process to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website of the origination that is www.indianspices.com.
- Press “Notification” tab that is given at the top of the menu bar.
- Select “Opportunities” link from the drop down list to apply for Spices Board India jobs 2019.
- You will redirect to new page where you need to press “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF SPICES EXTENSION TRAINEES (SET) – TAMILNADU” link and “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF SPICES EXTENSION TRAINEES (SET) – KARNATAKA”.
- Go through the complete details as provided in Spices Board Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can prepare the documents and certificates in order to attend walk-in test.
- At last, carry all documents and filled application form at the time of walk-in selection on specified date and time.
Get Here: Spices Board Recruitment Notification-1
Read Here: Spices Board Recruitment Notification-2
- Walk-In Dates: 30-11-2018
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 am
|For Karnataka||I.C.R.I, Spices Board, donigal,sakleshpur,karnataka-573134|
|For Tamilnadu||Regional office, kurangani road-625513,bodinayakanur,Tamilnadu|
For rest information about Spices Board Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to hit on the Official Link of the website. If you have any query related to this page, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|