Spices Board Recruitment 2015
Spices Board proposes to conduct a Walk-in interview for Spices Research Trainee Jobs and for conducting this process an employment notice named as Spices Board Recruitment 2015 has been advertised by the board on its Official website. Placement of applying candidates will be done at research institute and at two Regional Research Stations situated in different locations.
The main activity of this organization is to do the promotion and production of spice products for the benefits of exporters as well as importers and now it wants aspirants to work under the research trainee position and do more enhancements in this organization.
|Post Name||Spices Research Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Walk-in Dates||Check Below|
Candidates may check the further details related to Spices Board vacancies such as education qualification, age limit, salary offered and more from the beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Discipline wise Vacancy Info:
|Discipline||Requirement of Trainees|
|Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara||Regional Research Station, Saklespur||Regional Research Station, Gangtok|
|Crop Improvement (Botany)||02||01||01|
|Agronomy & Soil Science||04||01||01|
Candidates applying for these stated above vacancies must have done M.Sc. in relevant fields i.e. according to the discipline from a reputed College/University.
Appointed candidates will get a monthly stipend of Rs.16, 000/-.
Selection Process for Spices Board Recruitment 2015:
Aspirants’ selection will be done through an interview round conducted by the selection committee of this organization.
How to apply for indianspices.com Research Trainee Jobs?
- Aspirants have to attend a walk-in interview for getting recruitment in the given position. But initially they had to log on to Official site i.e. indianspices.com
- Go to “Opportunities” link and press on “Walk in Interview for Selection of Spices Research Trainees” tab.
- An advertisement will be downloaded, read it and if finds eligible, then appear for the walk-in interview.
- Eligible candidates applying for Spices Board Recruitment should bring the original certificates and 1 set of attested copies of certificates regarding qualifications, computer course and 2 passport size photographs along with the bio-data at the time of walk in interview.
- All information related to walk-in schedule such as date, time and venue has been mentioned below.
|Name of Office||Date||Venue|
|Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara||27th May 2015||Director(Research) Spices Board Indian Cardamom Research Institute Myladumpara Kailasanadu P.O. Idukki District-685 553|
|28th May 2015|
|Indian Cardamom Research Institute Regional Research Station Saklespur||2nd June 2015||Scientist-In-Charge Indian Cardamom Research Institute Regional Research Station Spices Board Donigal Post Saklespur-573 134 Hassan District Karnataka|
|3rd June 2015|
|Indian Cardamom Research Institute Regional Research Station, Gangtok||10th June 2015||Scientist- In- Charge Indian Cardamom Regional Research Station Spices Board Tadong-737 102, Gangtok, Sikkim|
|11th June 2015|
Note: You can read this Official Notification to know more details regarding Spices Board Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On