Spices Board Recruitment 2019
To fulfill 15 Trainee Analyst Vacancy in quality evaluation laboratory of the spices board at Kochi, Spices Board is conducting Walk-In on 14-03-2019. Candidates can first check the Spices Board Recruitment 2019 Notification and then appear for the Walkin Test along with biodata/resume, recent passport size photo and other important documents.
Spices Board Recruitment Highlights
- Post Name: Trainee Analyst
- of Vacancy: 15
- Selection Process: Walkin
- Category: Spices Board Jobs
- Location: Kerala
- Walkin Date: 14-03-2019
Spices Board Recruitment
Q 1: Discuss about the eligibility criteria for Spices Board vacancies.
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: What is the age range to apply or Spices Board Vacancies?
Answer: The upper age limit of applying candidates should not exceed 35 years as on 01.03.2019
Q 3: What are the vacancies available for Spices Board Recruitment 2019?
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||12|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||03|
Q 4: Explain the salary structure for Spices Board Jobs.
Answer: Rs. 18,000 on monthly basis
Q 5: What is the Spices Board Recruitment Process?
Answer: Walk In
Must Check Below Links, To crack Interview
Q 6: How to Obtain Spices Board Notification?
- First of all, visit the official website of the origination that is www.indianspices.com.
- Press “Notification” tab that is given at the top of the menu bar.
- Select “Opportunities” link from the drop down list to apply for Spices Board India jobs 2019.
- You will redirect to new page where you need to press “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT KOCHI.”.
- Go through the complete details as provided in Spices Board Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can prepare the documents and certificates in order to attend walk-in test.
- At last, carry all documents and filled application form at the time of walk-in selection on specified date and time.
Direct Links Related to Spices Board Careers….
|Spices Board Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 7: Explain the Spices Board Walkin Schedule.
|Walkin Time||10.00 AM|
|Walkin Venue||Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom,|
NH By pass, Kochi, Kerala – 682025
(Ph No. 0484-2333610)
Check More: Latest Recruitments
Spices Board Recruitment 2019
Attend walk-In for 15 Trainee Analyst Posts!!Spices Board India is looking for eligible and dynamic SC/ST Candidtaes to hire them for the posts of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry/ Microbiology). Interested contenders for Spices Board Recruitment 2019 must attend the walk-in selection as per schedule.
Candidates willing to apply for Spices Board Jobs are required to reach the specified venue for Spices Board walk-in test which is to be conducted on 14-03-2019 at 10:00 am. They are advised to report for registration process one hour before the scheduled time al9ong with all the important documents/certificates.
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
Stray in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates and notification about Spices Board Recruitment 2019. Do write your query elated to above provided information in the comment box.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 RCF 273 Apprentice/Operator Trainee
- ICSI Recruitment 2019 www.icsi.edu CRC Executive Job Openings – Apply
- Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 Latest 600+ GDS Bharti Notification
- Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 CUJ 120 Various Jobs
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | 4442 GDS Vacancies – Apply
- NDMA Recruitment 2019 Project Accountant/Environmental Specialist Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 www.bel-india.in Sr/Dy Engineer Vacancy – Apply
- CBI Recruitment 2019 cbi.gov.in Inspector Posts – 15th April Last Date