Spices Board Recruitment
A career advertisement about Spices Board Recruitment has been issued now. Company is inviting worthy individuals against 09 jobs openings of Trainee Analyst and Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Posts. Walk in interview is going to be conducted for appointing suitable candidates. Aspirants, possessing Degree of M.Sc. or Graduation, are eligible to Apply for Spices Board Jobs.
What this Page Includes?
For latest vacancies, candidates should attend walk in interview on scheduled date that is 17/04/2017 at 9.00 AM. You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get other relevant details about Spices Board India Recruitment 2017. Please carry all original documents with you at time of walk in interview.
Spices Board Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Spices Board|
|Post Name||Trainee Analyst and Sample Receipt Desk Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||09|
|Date of Walk In||17/04/2017, 9.00 AM|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Spices Board Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||06||M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Technology.|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||02||M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology.|
|Sample Receipt Desk Trainee||01||Graduation in Science/ Arts/ Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.|
Selected candidates for post of Trainee Analyst will be paid Rs. 18,000/- p.m and for post of Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Rs. 17,000/-p.m. as salary from Spices Board.
Get Here – Spices Board Recruitment Notice
Age of job seekers should not be more than 35 years as on 01/04/2017. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Walk In Test will be conducted by the selection committee to test skills of appliers. Candidates, who will qualify this round with good marks, may get appointed for available jobs openings.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
How to Apply for Spices Board Job?
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official website of organization which is www.indianspices.com
- On the home page, follow the “Notifications” tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Opportunities” option from the drop down list.
- Select link ‘SELECTION OF TRAINEES (Exclusively for Scheduled Caste) IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT GUNTUR ON 17.04.2017’.
- Read the given notification and after that appear for a written test.
- Bring biodata/ resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any.
- Candidates should reach to the below stated venue on 17/04/2017 at 9.00 AM.
Spices Board Regional Office,
Chuttugunta Center, GT Road,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522 004
Date of walk in interview – 17/04/2017, 9.00 AM
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Note: You may get other relevant details about Spices Board Recruitment 2017 through notice that is well stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|