Spices Board Recruitment
A job notice has announced concerning with Spices Board Recruitment for assortment of Extension Trainees. For fulfilling this necessity, organization has decided to select eligible and competent job hunters through the process of walk-in-interview. So, candidates who are waiting for Vacancy in Government field need not to wait any more and apply against Spices Board Recruitment 2015. Here on this page, we are shortly providing latest details related to Spices Board Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest information regarding same, stay connected with our web portal. Eligible candidates who wish to apply against Spices Board Jobs openings can appear for walk-in-interview on correct date and time.
|Post Name||Extension Trainees|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||10th July 2015 at 10:00AM|
It is the organization for development and worldwide promotion of Indian spice. It is international link between Indian exporters and importers abroad. One of the main Multi faceted activities of organization is Maintenance and monitoring of quality of exports.
To acquire more details in concern of Spices Board Recruitment, you need to go through the below mentioned content of this page. On this page, team of recruitmentresult.com, provides you complete information regarding Educational Qualification, Stipend, Mode of Assortment, Steps to Apply etc. so, Job seekers who are interested, must apply against this job notice by appearing for interview, held on 10th July 2015.
- Candidates who are ready to clutch this chance, should have possessed B.Sc. Degree in any life Sciences which includes Botany / Zoology / Agriculture / Horticulture / Biotechnology /Microbiology/ Forestry from a repudiated university or institute.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of computer.
Selected job hunters for Spices Board Vacancy will be offered a satisfactory monthly stipend of Rs. 14,000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment for Spices Board Recruitment 2015:
Appointment of eligible job seekers will be done on the basis of interview which will be taken by the selection committee of organization.
Steps To Apply:
- Interested Candidates who are searching Jobs in Mizoram and fulfill all above eligibility criteria can apply against this career notice by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 10th July 2015 at 10:00 am.
- Contenders should bring original and one set of self attested photocopies of certificates / testimonials regarding educational qualification, age proof, knowledge on computer operation and two passport size photographs along with detailed bio-data at the time of interview.
- Job hunters are advised to report before the selection committee.
Venue of Interview:
Spices Board, Zonal Office,
House No. T-61, Dr. F Lalhmingsanga Building,
3rd Floor, Venghlui, Aizawl – 01, Mizoram
Important Date and Time:
|10th July 2015||10:00 AM|
Note: Through this Official Notification, you may get complete details related to this notification. For getting upcoming notification regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2016, Candidates need to stay connected with us through this page or you can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On