Spices Board Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has been released by Spices Board India titled as Spices Board Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of Scientist B (Chemistry) & Director (Marketing). So candidates who are seeking for latest job may apply now for these government sector jobs by submitting prescribed application form through online mode before the last date ends. Aspirants who want to get latest information about Spices Board Recruitment 2017 may get all the associated details through this page.
Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and must ensure themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates may get complete information about Spices Board Jobs from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Spices Board Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Spices Board India|
|Last date to fill online application||15th December 2016|
|Scientist B (Chemistry)||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry and Doctorate Degree in Chemistry is desirable|
|Director (Marketing)||First Class Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Two Year Post Graduate|
Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing / Foreign Trade
Get More Job Options:
Application Fee for Director (Marketing) Post:
- Unreserved category applicants applying for director post are required to pay Rs.400/- as application fee and fee is non-refundable. Application fee has to be remitted only through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Secretary, Spices Board payable at Kochi, Kerala.
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-servicemen / PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Age Criteria and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Scientist B (Chemistry)||35 years||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400|
|Director (Marketing)||45 years||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600|
Selection Process for Spices Board Vacancy:
Selection process may be held in multiple phases comprising of Group Discussions and /or presentations and/or Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts|
Steps to Apply for Spices Board Recruitment:
- Willing candidates are required to log on to official website of the organization i.e. www.indianspices.com
- After that select “Opportunities” link appeared in drop down menu under “Notifications” tab at menu bar of the home page.
- List of advertisement notification will display on the screen.
- Press the “Vacancy Notification-13, Dated 04/11/2016 for the post of Scientist B (Chemistry)” / “Vacancy Notification-12, Dated 04/11/2016 for the post of Director (Marketing)” link of notification for which you are applying.
- Therefore, a page will open then read it carefully and see eligibility of the post carefully.
- After that fill the online application form by hitting on respective link of applying online that is available within the notification itself.
- Now, candidates need to send the application (print out of application duly signed by the candidate in case of online submission), supporting documents, (in respect of educational qualification, proof of age, experience etc.), Demand Draft and copy of caste certificate in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of……….” at below mentioned address before the last date.
Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,
N.H By – Pass, Palarivattom P.O.,
Kochi – 682025, Kerala
Check Now: Jobs in Kerala
- Last date to submit online Application: 15th December 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s): 31st December 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application for far flung areas: 15th January 2017
Note: Candidates can check the Official Advertisement links given below, for acquiring entire details regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2017.
|Scientist B||Get Details|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|