Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board India is all set to hire eligible and skilled Indian citizens. Spices Board Recruitment Notification has been advertised to hire capable candidates for Trainee Analyst and SRD Trainees posts.
Candidates can go through detailed Spices Board Notification carefully to know the eligibility conditions. Further, eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview on scheduled date that is 09-10-2018 at 10:00 AM.
This Page Includes
Apply For Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates may appear along with biodata/resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
Contenders can go through below given points to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2018–19. To fetch all details continue with this page that is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of Spices Board Vacancy|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||02|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees||01|
|Total Spices Board India Vacancies||03|
Qualification Requirements For Spices Board Jobs:
Candidates who are interested to apply towards Spices Board Recruitment 2018 are required to go through education norms as per the post you are interested to apply.
- For Spices Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- For Spices Board SRD Trainee Recruitment: Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge.
Age Limitation For Spices Board Openings:
Upper age of applying candidates for Spices Board India Recruitment should be 35 years as on 01-10-2018. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Salary Structure For Spices Board Job:
Selected candidates for Spices Board Gujarat Recruitment 2018 will be offered amazing amount of remuneration that is given below:
- For Spices Board Trainee Analyst Jobs: Rs.18000/- per month
- For Spices Board Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Recruitment: Rs.17000/- per month
Spices Board Recruitment Procedure:
Screening of candidates for Spices Board Job Vacancy will be done on the basis of walk-in interview. Those, who will be selected by the management panel, will be further called for document verification process.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure To Fill Spices Board Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to visit official website that is www.indianspices.com.
- Press “Notification” tab that is given in menu bar.
- From drop down list hit “Opportunities” link to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
- This will redirect you to new page where you are required to press “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT KANDLA (GUJARAT)” link.
- Now, go through the details given in Spices Board Notification and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can prepare the documents and certificates and fill the application form in proper format.
- At last, carry all documents and filled application form at the time of interview on scheduled date.
Check Here: Spices Board Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Notice
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Spices Board, QEL, Plot No. 22A Sector 8,
Near New Income Tax Office,
Tagore Road, GandhidhamKandla, Kutch,
Gujarat – 370201
Find Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 09-10-2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 10:00 AM
Final and Essential Note:
Candidates, who are searching for other facts regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2018–19, may visit this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|