Spices Board Recruitment 2014
Spices Board has announced a notification as Spices Board Recruitment 2014 for filling up Scientist & Other Jobs. Willing candidates can fill the application through the online mode and send the print out of the application in prescribed Performa at the given address on before the last date, which is stated below:
|Last date to submit online application||10th October 2014|
|Last date to receive application print out & demand draft||17th October 2014|
You can obtain the rest information about Spices Board Recruitment 2014 given below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Qualification and Salary:
|Deputy Director (Accts)||CA/ICWA/CFA or MBA (First Class) with specialization in Financial Management||Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.6600/-|
|Deputy Director (Aud & Vig)|
|Scientist B (Plant Breeding)||PG Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Scientist B (Chemistry)||PG Degree in Chemistry|
|Statistical Assistant||PG Degree in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics/ computer knowledge||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2800/-|
- For Deputy Director: 40 years
- For scientist B: 35 years
- For Statistical Assistant: 30 years
- For SC, ST, PH, Ex-serviceman, Female: Rs.200/-
- For others: Rs.400/-
- Fee can be paid only by the demand draft in favour of the Secretary,
Spices Board payable at Cochin, Kerala
Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Essay Type Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the web link of Spices Board, which is 188.8.131.52/sb_application
- Read the information and then choose the post for which you want to apply.
- Press on the ‘go’ button.
- Fill all the required details correctly and upload your photo graph.
- Press on the submit button.
- Take print out of the application.
- Print out of application duly signed by the candidates may be submitted along with the Demand Draft and copy of caste certificate in an envelope
- Envelope super scribing as “Application for the post of ………” should be submitted at the address given below.
Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,
Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025,
- Last date to submit online application: 10th October 2014
- Last date to receive application print out & demand draft: 17th October 2014
- Date of recruitment exam: 02nd November 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification.