Spices Board Recruitment
A Walk-In advertisement regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by Spices Board India. This organization is in search of eligible candidates for enrollment to various vacancies of Trainees Posts. Jobs seekers, who are willing to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2016, may apply by attending walk-in-interview.
Aspirants may apply by appearing for interview process along with required particulars in original on planned date which is mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below should bring along duly prepared resume in correct format at the time of Interview.
|Name Of Organization||Spices Board India|
|Number Of Posts||14|
|Walk-In Date||8th & 17th June 2016|
Spices Board Vacancies:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 05
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 05
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: 02
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees: 02
Essential Qualification and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||M.Sc. in Chemistry / Food Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical. Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Food Technology.||Rs.15,000/- p.m.|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||M.Sc in Microbiology / Food Microbiology / Applied Microbiology.|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee for Narela||Bachelor degree in Science.||Rs. 13,000/- p.m.|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees for Chennai||Bachelors Degree in Science / Commerce / Economics||Rs. 10,000/-p.m.|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Upper age limit of applying candidates must not exceed 35 years as on 01.04.2016.
Selection Process for Spices Board Recruitment 2016:
Candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the originals certificates along with self certified certificates will be allowed to be interviewed and on the basis of their performance in interview process candidates will be considered for appointment to the said post.
How to Apply For indianspices.com Trainees Posts?
- Desirous candidates are firstly required to log on to official website that is www.indianspices.com.
- Seek for “spice news” section visible at right side of home page.
- Now, select suitable link of post as “Walk In Test for Selection Of Trainees In Quality Evaluation Laboratory Narela on 17.06.2016 (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” OR “Walk In Test for Selection Of Trainees In Quality Evaluation Laboratory Gummidipoondi, Chennai on 08.06.2016 (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” for which you are applying.
- Read the concerned advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly prepared resume in correct format and self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) during the Walk-in-interview.
- Failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
Venue & Important dates:
|Name of post||Walk-In Venue||Walk-In Date|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||Spices Board, Regional Office, J-54, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi – 110 024||17th June 2016 , 9.00AM|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee for Narela|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees for Chennai||Spices Board, Regional Office, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT, Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, Thiruvallur Dist, Tamil Nadu – 601201||8th June, 2016 at 10.00AM
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|