Spices Board Recruitment
Latest Vacancy notification released by Spices Board entitled Spices Board Recruitment. This Board is all set to conduct Walk-in- Test on 18-07-2017 at 10. 00 AM against Trainees Analyst Jobs. Job hunters who hold all the requisite eligibility criteria for Spices Board Recruitment 2017 may appear in test on the particular date at venue given below.
Content of the page
Job seekers who are going to appear in test should bring Spices Board Application form with all the photocopies of documents/ testimonials and original documents also at the time of test for verification. Aspirants who will be reached late at given venue will not be allowable for test and will be disqualified. Team of recruitmentresult.com is unfolding complete information regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2017 – 2018 such as vacancy details, qualification required and others on this page.
Spices Board Recruitment
|Name of University||Spices Board|
|Total No. of Posts||06|
|Date of walk in test||18-07-2017 at 10. 00 AM|
Spices Board Vacancy:
Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 06
What will be the Eligibility criteria?
Candidates who are willing to appear in written test must possess M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Technology from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Candidates applying for Spices Board Trainees Analyst Recruitment must meet age- criteria as they must not be more than 35 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
What will be the monthly salary?
Appointed appliers for Spices Board Trainees Analyst Jobs will receive Rs.18, 000/- per month f from the concerned department of reputed Board.
Spices Board Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Do you know the about assortment process?
- Engagement of applicants for Spices Board Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in walk in written test which will be organized by the recruitment team of reputed Board.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply Spices Board Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates are required to log on to official website of Board that is www.indianspices.com
- Now hit on “Opportunities” tab and visible under “Notifications” tab.
- After that press on “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT CHENNAI” link.
- Now press on “Hit here to download the PDF file” link
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details, aspirants who are interested and have required eligibility criteria may go for the walk in interview.
- Those who are going to apply should bring an application form on plain paper in prescribed format containing all required details in correct manner.
- Aspirants are required to know that they will appear in test with their Original Certificates/ Testimonials and also one set of Xerox copy of the documents.
- Applicants should reach to the venue stated below on scheduled date that is 18-07-2017
In The Spices Board,
Quality Evaluation Lab-Chennai, Plot No R-11,
SIPCOT Complex, Gummiddipoondi,
Tiruvallur Distt – 601 201, Tamil Nadu
Date of walk in written test: 18-07-2017 at 10:00 am
Candidates can check above mentioned Official Notification to get complete details about Spices Board Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You may add this page as bookmark to get latest updates very firstly. Press this Official Link to visit Official website directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|