SPIPA Entrance Exam
Sardar Patel Institute Of Public Administration has all set to conduct SPIPA Entrance Exam on 19th June 2016. Organization conducts this competitive exam for training the youth of Gujarat who aspire to join Class 1-2 services in Central Government, Banking Sector and Staff Selection Commission. Interested applicants may apply for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 as soon as possible.
Candidates may follow below provided steps to fill SPIPA Online Application Form for Competitive Exam Training before the last date which is 30th May 2016. To collect more information about this notification, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SPIPA Entrance Exam
|Organization Name||Sardar Patel Institute Of Public Administration|
|Available Seats at CGR Study center||280|
|Last Date To Apply||30th May 2016|
|SPIPA Entrance Exam Will Be Held On||19th June 2016|
Seats Allocation Details:
|Sr. No.||Center Wise||Total Seats|
|5||RTC Mehsana (Patan)||50|
- Candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Gujarati or 1st Degree of Graduation from Gujarat or Ordinarily a residence of Gujarat.
Check Here:- More Graduate Jobs
Category wise age criteria for SPIPA Competitive Exam Training are as shown below in tabular format:
|Category Wise||Minimum Age In Years||Max Age In Years|
|SEBC (OBC) candidates||31|
|SC / ST candidates||33|
- General category applicants should need to pay Rs. 312/- (Rs.300/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges)
- SC / ST Candidates should pay Rs. 112/- (Rs.100/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges).
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through challan form or online mode only.
Duration Of Training:
|Training Batch – 1||August to December||10.00 to 4.45 p.m.|
|Training Batch – 2||December to March||10.00 to 4.45 p.m.|
Candidates’ admission for training will be based on their qualifying marks in SPIPA Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam:- Complete Details
The competitive entrance exam will be held at the following centers:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|2||Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning||25||50|
|3||English Grammar & Comprehension||25||50|
|4||General Awareness & Current Affairs||25||50|
Online Practice Test For Competitive Exam
Process To Fill SPIPA Online Application Form:
Here we’ve added some guidelines to fill online application form before the last date should be reached:
- Go to official website of organization which is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in and on home page hit on “Apply Online” tab from menu bar.
- Now from given list hit on “Details” button which is visible in front of “Government offices and public enterprises Recruitment Examination (Class 1-2) prasiksha varga – 2016-17” link.
- Then must read entire notification very carefully and select “Apply Now” tab that is visible in front of “SPIPA/201617/1” advertisement.
- And must Fill Online Application Form with required information, Upload digital images of all documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record the entire details with-in given time period and take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||30th May 2016|
|End Date To Deposit Application Fee||02nd June 2016|
|SPIPA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Will Be Downloaded From||13th June to 19th June 2016|
|SPIPA Entrance Examination Date||19th June 2016 at 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Candidates may open below stated Official Notification to know more about SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016.
Download: SPIPA Entrance Exam Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Entrance Exam in India||Employment News This Week Highlights|