SPIPA Entrance Exam
The Sardar Patel Institute of public administration, Gujarat is going to conduct SPIPA Entrance Exam for Competitive Exam Training for Various Jobs e.g. IBPS,RBI,GPSC, SBI, SSC, Civil Services etc posts. For this the institute invites application form. Applicants who have Graduate degree and want to do job in government sector they may fill the application form. For more details about SPIPA Entrance Exam 2018, applicants are advised to pay attention on below segment.
Key content of this page
For filling the SPIPA Online Application form via OJAS Official website Ojas.gujarat.gov.in, you need to follow some steps which are indicated below. Moreover candidates should submit an online application form till the last as indicated below and scroll this page to collect vital details regarding SPIPA Entrance Exam as this page is well designed by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
SPIPA Entrance Exam
Number of seats: 500
SPIPA Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who want to appear in this examination they must have completed Graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- The age limit of applying aspirants should be 21 years to 32 years.
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
Aspirants who will participate in SPIPA Entrance Exam they need to pay Rs.300/- + Postal Charges as application fee which can be deposited either through challan form or online mode only.
How To Get Admission In SPIPA?
Candidates’ admission for GPSC Civil Services Competitive Exam Training will be based on their qualifying marks in SPIPA Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Pattern:
First Exam Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper -1, General Studies – 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper – 2, Aptitude – 100 marks (1.30 hours)
Second Exam Paper Pattern: Essay Test, Total 100 Marks
- of Essay 02( 50 – 50 Marks)
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Steps To Apply For SPIPA Entrance Exam 2018:
Here we have shared some guidelines to fill online application form before the last date should be reached:
- First of all applicants need to go the official website of organization which is spipa.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page you have to go the “Latest News & Event” section and hit on the suitable link.
- Now the SPIPA Entrance Exam Notification will be shown on your screen.
- Applicants need to read the notification carefully.
- After reading the details you have to go www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in site and hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates must Fill SPIPA Entrance Exam Application Form with required information.
- While filling the application form you have to upload digital images of all documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record the entire details with-in given time period and take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Date:
|Start date for online application||Second week of May 2018|
|Last date for online application||Last week of May 2018|
|Last date for Fee Submission||First week of June 2018|
|Download Hall Tickets||Second week of June 2018|
|Written Exam||Last week of June 2018|
|Tentatively Training start date|
Must Know: How Do Toppers Study?
Interested candidates can apply for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2018 they are advised to stay in constant connection with this web portal and visit Official Site. Applicants may bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D Key. If you have any query related to this exam, so you may write it in a below mention commenting box. We will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Latest Government Jobs|
|More Graduate Jobs||Scholarship in India|