Sports Authority Of India Recruitment
Sports Authority of India is famously known as SAI. This is prominent autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports registered Society.
Through Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Notification, authority invites applications from interested candidates to apply for SAI Jobs, who have appeared in the Civil Service Main Examination 2016 or 2017 (written & interview) organized by UPSC, for hiring 16 candidates as Assistant Director (UR-11, SC- 1, ST-1 OBC- 3).
This Page Includes:
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Last date 10th Aug 2018:
Contenders who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for Sports Authority Of India Assistant Director Jobs by submitting their application form till the last date that is 10-08-2018 to Regional Director (Personnel)Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
The closing date for flung area candidates is 19-08-2018. Scroll down the page to collect rest of details regarding Sports Authority Of India Assistant Director Recruitment which is well presented by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment
|Name of The Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|No. of Sports Authority Of IndiaVacancy||16|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Director|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Sports|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Last Date||10-08-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Sports Authority Of India Vacancies:
- Post Name:Assistant Director
- No. of Posts: 16
Sports Authority Of India Eligibility Criteria:
Waitlisted candidates of the Civil Service Main Examination (2016 & 2017) conducted by UPSC based on total marks in written and interview.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Sports Authority Of India Age criteria:
To apply for Sports Authority Of India Jobs, age ofgeneral and OBC category candidates must not be more than 35 years. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years of age relaxations while on the other hand OBC candidates will get 3 years of age relaxations.
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Fee (Non-refundable):
- Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft only in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at New Delhi to apply for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2018.
- No fee is required to be paid by woman candidates and SC, ST candidates.
Applying candidates for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2018 must check the following on the Bank Draft before dispatch of the application form:
- Date of Issue must be correct on the Draft.
- Signature of bank Authorities.
- Address of the Issuing Bank with Branch code.
- Draft Amount in words and figures are correct.
- Draft must be in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at ‘New Delhi.’ Bank Draft is valid for 03 (Three) months
- Please write Name, Father’s Name, DOB and Contact phone number & email id on the back side of Demand Draft.
- Mutilated/incorrect drafts enclosed with application form are liable to be treated as rejected application.
Download Official PDF of:
Sports Authority Of India Salary Details:
Selected candidates for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment will get Pay Matrix level 10 corresponding to Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- (6th CPC) as monthly income from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Sports Authority Of India Selection Process:
- Initially, aMerit list will be prepared of shortlisted candidates will be based on combination of 70% of the total marks (written and interview) obtained by the candidate in the Civil Services main Examination 2016 or 2017.
- Now, the remaining 30% based on personal interview in Sports Authority of India with a view to evaluate/assess the candidates’ psychometric aptitude test, interest, knowledge and commitment for sports sector.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill Sports Authority Of India Application Form:
- Visit to the official web portal of organization which is www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in to apply for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2018
- Secondly, you need to hit on “Job Opportunities” from middle of home page.
- After that you need to press on “Recruitment of Assistant Director in Sports Authority of India. (84KB) Download File” link from new window.
- Now Sports Authority of India Advertisement will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- You need to go through Sports Authority Of India Notificationand read complete details.
- Download the Sports Authority of India Application Form given at the bottom of official Sports Authority Of India Assistant Director Recruitment Advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Fill SAI Application Form with required and correct details for Sports Authority Of India Assistant Director Recruitment.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ certificates along with Sports Authority of India Application Form.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters on topas “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR”.
- Send filled SAIApplication Form to address given below.
Regional Director (Personnel) Sports
Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru
Stadium (East Gate No.10), 2nd Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Dates:
- Last date to send application form: 10-08-2018
- End date to send application for flung areas: 19-08-2018
To gain more information about Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 – 19, have a visit to its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|