Sports Authority Of India Recruitment
Latest employment advertisement titled as Sports Authority Of India Recruitment has been released. There are job positions of Research Fellows, Sports Medicine Doctor, Nutritionist & Physiotherapist to be filled by dedicated and result oriented candidates. Aspirants who want to make their career in this organization may apply for Research Fellow, Physiotherapist vacancy. It has decided to organize Walk-in-Interview for recruiting individuals for SAI Recruitment. You are required to carry certificates / testimonials in original and self attested copies at time of appearing for Interview. Grasp all details prior applying for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2017.
Over-view of page:
Walk-in-interview is going to be organized on 18-09-2017, 19-09-2017 and 20-09-2017 at respective venue. All your performance in Skill Test and Interview decides your selection for these job openings. To attain more details about Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Sports Authority of India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Job position||Research Fellows, Sports Medicine Doctor, Nutritionist & Physiotherapist|
|Walkin dates||18.09.2017 to 20.09.2017|
Sports Authority of India vacancies:
|Job position||Number of SAI Vacancy|
|Sports Medicine Doctor||02|
Qualification needed for Sports Authority Of India vacancy:
- Applicants applying for Sports Authority Of India Research Fellow Jobs may possess MBBS + DSM / Masters In Sports Physiotherapy (MSPT), Master In Physiotherapy (ORTHO), Masters in Sports Nutrition, Post Graduate Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score from a known institution.
- UGC / CSIR NET as applicable are essential to apply for Research Fellows vacancies.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limitation for Sports Authority Of India Job:
- For Research Fellow:
Maximum age of candidates should be 28 Years as on 31-08-2017. As per Sports Authority Of India notification, age relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST and it is 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Medical Officer and Nutritionist:
Age of applicant to apply for Sports Authority Of India Medical officer recruitment should not exceed 55 Years.
- For Physiotherapists:
As per SAI Notification, maximum age of candidates should be 45 Years.
Remuneration offered for Sports Authority Of India Jobs:
Those who get placed for SAI Recruitment will receive good amount of pay scale from hiring authority of institution.
|Research Fellows||Anthropometry||Rs 25,000/- + HRA|
|Sports Medicine Doctor||Rs.75,000/- OR Rs.2500 (per visit)|
|Nutritionist||Rs.40,000/- OR Rs.1200 (per visit)|
|Physiotherapist||Rs.40,000/- OR Rs.1200 (per visit)|
Hiring criteria for SAI Jobs:
Skill Test and Interview will be conducted to assess abilities of applicants for Sports Authority Of India Research Fellow Recruitment, Sports Authority Of India Nutritionist jobs & other vacancies. Candidates have to produce certificates / testimonials in original and self attested copies at the same time of Interview.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Ways to Apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment:
Keen contenders who want to apply for walk-in-interview are required to follow these guidelines.
- Log on to official web portal of organization which is www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Hit on “Job Opportunities” section available at top of page.
- Now, press on “Appointment of Medical, Paramedical, Scientific Staff and Research Fellows” link.
- Detailed Sports Authority of India Advertisement will appear at your screen.
- Go through it and download the form and fill it with required information such as name of the post, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, etc.
- Keen applicants are required to carry their Bio-Data, two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate.
- Remember, original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview session.
Documents Required to appear for interview:
- One Self attested recent photograph pasted /stapled in the Application form
- Date of Birth / X Class certificate
- Undergraduate Mark Sheet(s)
- Post Graduate Mark Sheet(s)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Experience Certificate(s)
- UGC / CSIR NET Qualification Certificate
Walk-In-Venue for Research Fellow:
Human Performance Lab,
JLN Stadium Complex,
Lodhi Raod, New Delhi
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Walk-In-Venue for other positions:
Sports Authority of India,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex Gate no. 10,
East gate, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003
|Name of Posts Discipline||Vacancy|
|Sports Medicine Doctor||18.09.2017|
To gain more information about Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017–2018, have a visit to its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|