Job seekers who are in search of vacancies in Sikkim Public Service Commission can go through this page where we have provided some of the Sikkim PSC Latest Updates. Eligible candidates are advised to check all the Advt and SPSC Notification 2019 properly by visiting its official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
Sikkim PSC Latest Jobs Overview
- Name of the organization : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Government Jobs
- Location : Across Sikkim State
- Official website : www.spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Notification 2019
SPSC Recruitment 2019 for (200) Staff Nurse Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission has promulgated an employment notification as SPSC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 200 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Male & Female Candidates). Interested Contenders can apply through online mode till 23-03-2019.
|SPSC Recruitment||Sikkim PSC Result|
|Sikkim PSC Admit Card|
Sikkim Public Service Commission conducts various examinations for recruitment to services in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc. It conducts examination only in Gangtok. SPSC conducts various competitive tests that provide SPSC Jobs to applicants to build their career in different governmental sectors. Aspirants may retrieve SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement from this page and apply as soon as possible.
Candidates, you may acquire whole information about Latest Advertisement Of SPSC and other important details from this page. Also they may grab some direct official links or the links to some important pages here.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations for SPSC Notification 2019
Age of contenders should lies between 21 and 30 years of age. Relaxations to the age limit are available for 5 years for candidates belonging to the scheduled castes or those who were domiciled in J & K.
- A relaxation of 3 years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations;
- 8 years for Scheduled Caste candidate who is also a defence personnel, disabled in operations;
- 5 years in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on August 1 of that year;
- 10 years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers who belong to the Scheduled Castes and who have rendered at least five years Military Service
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Number of Attempts to Qualify SPSC Recruitment Procedure
Candidates are permitted to attempt 4 times in the examination conducted for Recruitment process. There is no restriction on the number of attempts for scheduled caste/scheduled tribes candidates whereas Other Backward Classes have 7 attempts.
If you appear in the Preliminary Exam or even appear for one paper, it is counted as an attempt. You should make up your mind before applying and taking an attempt and only a serious attempt should be made.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
What type of Recruitment Exams conducted for SPSC Notification?
The Sikkim Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations for the different posts. Below is the list of some posts for which SPSC conducts employment eligibility tests:
- Staff Nurse
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Statistical Inspector
- Cooperative Inspectors and Cooperative Auditors
- Junior Engineer ( Civil )
- State Civil Service & State Police Service ( Main ) Exam
- Head Master & Principal
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineer
- Graduate Teachers ( Humanities, Biology & Mathematics )
- Assistant Geologist
- Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers
- Account Officers
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Senior Information Assistant
- Junior Engineer ( Mechanical )
- Veterinary Officer
- Nepali Translator
- Labour Inspector
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Importance of Sikkim PSC
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex.
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
What are the Duties & Roles of SPSC?
The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1983. The Sikkim Public Service Commission have been entrusted with the following duties and role under the Constitution:
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State through conduct of competitive examinations;
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State Government by Selection through Interviews;
- Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion;
- Advising Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services & posts;
- Disciplinary cases relating to all government employees; and
- Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses etc.
- The major role played by the Commission is to select persons to man the various Services and Posts.
Check Now: Jobs by Organization
Which are the various services & posts for which SPSC provides recruitment?
Under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the Commission are, inter-alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts.
Recruitment is made by one of the following two methods:
- Direct Recruitment
Direct Recruitment is conducted broadly under the following two methods:
- Recruitment by competitive examination
- Recruitment by selection through interview
Grab Now: Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
Recruitment by Competitive Examination for SPSC Notification
Under the Constitution one of the functions of the Commission is to conduct examinations for appointment to Civil Services/ Posts of the State. The Commission usually conducts various examinations every year on an all India basis.
These include Examinations for recruitment to services/ posts in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc. At present the Sikkim Public Service Commission conduct their examinations at Gangtok only.
How the recruitment is done by selection?
Recruitment by Selection is made by the following methods:
- By Interview Only: The Commission directly interviews all the candidates. Final Selection of applicants will totally depends on their performance given at the time of interview.
- By Recruitment Test Followed by Interview: All the written examinations consist of three papers, viz. General English, General Knowledge and the subject paper followed by the interview. Job seekers who will qualify the written exam and score good marks will be called for interview.
You Can Also Check:
SPSC Appointment by Promotion
According to the procedure decided by the Government of India, in discussion with the Commission, Chairman or a Member of the Commission controls over the Departmental Promotion Committee Meetings to consider promotions from Group C to Group A subject to the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultations) Regulations, 1986.
We hope the above provided details regarding SPSC Notification 2019 are enough for the candidates who are searching government jobs in Sikkim. They may drop down their query in the comment box given below to get it solved soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week Hindi||Ways to Invest Time|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Ways To Be Professional at Work|
|Reasons Why Are You Still Jobless||Planning To Change Your Current Job|
|Find Job with No Work Experience||How to Apply for a Job Abroad|