Stop searching for Latest SPSC Notification anywhere else and check all Updates Related to Sikkim PSC Advertisement through this single page… Applicants, who’re searching Latest Jobs In SPSC, are informed that they are at right place to get SPSC Latest Announcements. So eligible applicants for Sikkim PSC Recruitment may apply by submitting SPSC Application Form before the last date should be reached. We are shortly bringing details on SPSC Notification 2018 and so, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal and be the first to know latest news related to SPSC Advertisement by our portal.
Check Latest: SPSC Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission conducts various SPSC Exams for those contenders who have desire to work in government sector / wish to get Sikkim PSC Jobs. For SPSC Recruitment, commission releases a notice as SPSC Notification for latest jobs in government organizations. Candidates, you may acquire whole information about Latest Advertisement Of SPSC and other important details from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Get Info About: Sikkim Public Service Commission Results
Sikkim Public Service Commission conducts various examinations for recruitment to services in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc. It conducts examination only in Gangtok. SPSC conducts various competitive tests that provide SPSC Jobs to applicants to build their career in different governmental sectors. Aspirants may retrieve SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement from this page and apply as soon as possible.
SPSC Age Limit:
Age of contenders should lies between 21 and 30 years of age as on August 1 every year for the exam and relaxations to the age limit are available for 5 years for candidates belonging to the scheduled castes or those who were domiciled in J & K.
- A relaxation of 3 years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations;
- 8 years for Scheduled Caste candidate who is also a defence personnel, disabled in operations;
- 5 years in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on August 1 of that year;
- 10 years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers who belong to the Scheduled Castes and who have rendered at least five years Military Service
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Number of Attempts:
Candidates are permitted 4 attempts at the examination. There is no restriction on the number of attempts for scheduled caste candidates but Other Backward Classes have seven attempts. If you appear in the Preliminary Exam or even appear for one paper, it is counted as an attempt. You should make up your mind before applying and taking an attempt and only a serious attempt should be made.
You Can Also Check: PSC Exam Books
Recruitment Exams conducted by Sikkim PSC
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and one Member. Sikkim Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations for the different posts. Below is the list of some posts for which SPSC conducts employment exams:
- Staff Nurse
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Statistical Inspector
- Cooperative Inspectors and Cooperative Auditors
- Junior Engineer ( Civil )
- State Civil Service & State Police Service ( Main ) Exam
- Head Master & Principal
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineer
- Graduate Teachers ( Humanities, Biology & Mathematics )
- Assistant Geologist
- Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers
- Account Officers
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Senior Information Assistant
- Junior Engineer ( Mechanical )
- Veterinary Officer
- Nepali Translator
- Labour Inspector
Grab Today: Jobs in Government Sector (10000 Vacancies)
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex.
Duties & Roles of SPSC
The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1983. The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary supported by officers and staff. The Sikkim Public Service Commission have been entrusted with the following duties and role under the Constitution:
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State through conduct of competitive examinations;
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State Government by Selection through Interviews;
- Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion;
- Advising Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services & posts;
- Disciplinary cases relating to all government employees; and
- Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses etc.
The major role played by the Commission is to select persons to man the various Services and Posts.
Want to Know? Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
Recruitment To Various Services And Posts
Under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the Commission are, inter-alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts.
Recruitment is made by one of the following two methods:
1. Direct Recruitment and
DIRECT RECRUITMENT is conducted broadly under the following two methods:
1. Recruitment by competitive examination.
2. Recruitment by selection through interview.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Recruitment By Competitive Examination
Under the Constitution one of the functions of the Commission is to conduct examinations for appointment to Civil Services/ Posts of the State. The Commission usually conducts various examinations every year on an all India basis. These include Examinations for recruitment to services/ posts in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc. At present the Sikkim Public Service Commission conduct their examinations at Gangtok only.
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Recruitment By Selection
Recruitment by Selection is made by the following methods:
1. By Interview Only: The Commission directly interviews all the candidates. Final Selection of applicants will totally depends on their performance given at the time of interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
2. By Recruitment Test Followed By Interview: All the written examinations consist of three papers, viz. General English, General Knowledge and the subject paper followed by the interview. Job seekers who will qualify the written exam and score good marks will be called for interview.
APPOINTMENT BY PROMOTION
According to the procedure decided by the Government of India, in discussion with the Commission, Chairman or a Member of the Commission controls over the Departmental Promotion Committee Meetings to consider promotions from Group C to Group A subject to the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultations) Regulations, 1986.
We are shortly providing details regarding SPSC Notification 2018, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information. Applicants can also bookmark this page using Control+D. You may bookmark this page because we are working on regular basis. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free and fetch latest info on your mailbox. Applicants if you have any query regarding this notification then you can ask freely. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly to your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|