A career advertisement as SRFTI Recruitment has been proclaimed by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata. Eligible, candidates are invited for filling up vacancies of Lighting Assistant and Skilled Work Assistant. Job seekers, wish to grow their career with this academic Institution under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, may apply for SRFTI Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Interested aspirants can avail this chance by submitting their duly filled applications on or prior to the last date of receipt of application. For getting additional details regarding to SRFTI vacancy advertisement you can scroll down the entire page framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2016|
- Lighting Assistant
- Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking)
Those candidates who wish to apply for Lighting Assistant post must hold Matriculation or equivalent qualification or ITI (Electrical) passed and one who is applying for Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking) post should possess Madhyamik or equivalent qualification and must have at least two years’ experience of checking of films in a film production.
We have More Job Options for 10th Pass out Candidates: Check Now
Upper age limit for the applicant applying for ant stated post should not exceeding 27 years as on last date of receipt of Application.
SRFTI Recruitment: Official Notification
Salary Structure for SRFTI Jobs:
|Post Name||Scale Of Pay|
|Lighting Assistant||Rs.5200- 20200/-+ GP: Rs.1900/-+ MGS: Rs.21512/-|
|Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking)||Rs.5200- 20200/-+ GP: Rs.1800/-+ MGS: Rs.19650/-|
The applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Process to Apply for SRFTI Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to firstly move to the official website of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute that is www.srfti.ac.in
- Then hit the “vacancy” tab available at menu bar of the home page and further select the suitable link of the post as “Lighting Assistant and Skilled Work Assistant” on the appeared page.
- This will open the required advertisement containing the application form that is attached below it.
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the format along with self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs and addressed it to as given below.
- Applications must be sent by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Administrator Block of this Institute, latest by the last date that is well structured below.
- The envelope containing application shall be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute,
E. M.Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar,
Kolkata – 700 094”
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kolkata
Last date to submit the application through proper mode: 31st December 2016
Note: For getting more details about SRFTI Recruitment 2017 you may go through Official Notification. Stay tuned to this web page for attaining latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|