Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Recruitment: Sri Venkateswara Vedic University
has released notification for various 11 Faculty posts. From Eligible and Interested candidates applications in a prescribed format are invited on/before 7th December, 2012. Other details like Selection procedure, Age Limit, Qualification, How to apply, Important Dates are mentioned below:
Total No. of Posts: 11
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Professor in Kanva Sukla Yajurveda – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Madhyandina Sukla Yajurveda – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Rigveda Bhashya – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Madhyandina Suklayajurveda Bhashya – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Atharvaveda Bhashya – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Vedic Studies – 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Kanva Sukla Yajurveda – 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Purvamimamsa – 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Vedic Studies – 01 Post
- Professor in Krishna Yajurveda – 01 Post
- Professor in Apastamba Paurohitya – 01 Post
Further details about posts are as given:
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
Qualification: Candidates must possess P.G, NET/ Ph.D from a recognized University/Institute/Colleges. (Post Graduation Jobs)
Application Fee: Candidates are requested to pay Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the Registrar payable at Tirupati.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply in a prescribed format on/before 7th December, 2012 on the official website www.svvedicuniversity.org. Fill the Application Form properly. Attach the required Enclosures with the Application Forms and send to the following Address:
“the Registrar, S.V. Vedic University, Alipiri – chandragiri Bypass Road, Tirupati – 517 502, A.P”
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 7th December, 2012
Note: Candidates may visit the official portal www.svvedicuniversity.org.
Keep visiting on our portal recruitmentresult.com. We will keep update you for all latest notifications of Recruitments, Admit Card and Results.