SRM University Recruitment
Latest Jobs Advertisement has been communicated by Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University to hire eligible and effective candidates through SRM University Recruitment. University has decided to conduct walk-in interview to fill various vacancies of Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). By visiting to the official website srmuniv.ac.in candidates can apply against SRM University Recruitment 2017.
This Page Covers:
Want To grab a chance to enroll for SRM University Vacancies?? Then candidates must apply in the same manner as prescribed and go ahead to attend the interview on 15/05/2017 and 20/05/2017 according to the post. Furthermore aspirants can attain all the important details regarding SRM University Job Vacancy by going through the whole page which is well created by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
SRM University Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University|
|Selection process||Walk-In Interview|
|Interview Dates||15/05/2017 and 20/05/2017|
Name of the Positions for SRM University Recruitment:
- Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Essential Educational Qualifications For SRM University Vacancy:
For SRO’s Posts:
Job appliers who have pleasing personality, Good Communication Skills with proficient knowledge in Hindi and English can apply for Students Relationship Officer jobs. Also candidates who have knowledge of Tamil be given preference.
For SRM University JRF Vacancy:
Keen aspirants who are interested to apply for Vacancy in SRM University they must possess M. Sc Degree in any branch of Life science with NET qualification /M. Tech any branch of Life science from recognized university or institution.
For SRF Posts:
Candidates must have completed Post graduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification / graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification/ post graduate degree in professional course. Also aspirants must independently perform basic techniques such as ELISA, PCR and have Interest and aptitude for scientific communication and interacting with patients.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Age Brackets For SRM University Jobs:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Students Relationship Officer vacancies their required age must be 35 years.
- Candidates who are applying for remaining vacancies their minimum and maximum age will be determined by the expert’s members of selection committee of Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University.
What will be the Salary Offered Per Month??
|Post Name||Total Emoluments|
|Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s)||Rs. 12000 to 15000/- +Free Food and shared single accommodation within hostel premises|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||I & II Year : Rs 25,000 plus 10 % HRA|
III year: Rs. 28,000 plus 10% HRA
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA|
Do You Know Selection Criteria for SRM University Recruitment??
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University will hire talented and self confident candidates through walk-in interview which will be organize by the management authority. Keen contenders who perform well and give stunning performance at the interview they will definitely grab Jobs in SRM University.
How I Can Fill SRM University Application Form Effortlessly??
Eligible and desirous candidates must follow these necessary steps to fill an application form:
- At the very first step candidates must go and open the official portal of Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University that is srmuniv.ac.in
- Now you will direct to the home page and place your cursor to the “Career” tab presented at the top of the page and choose “Faculty” link from the drop- down list.
- Now choose “Applications Are Invited for The Post of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR Sponsored Project”
- “Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in an ICMR sponsored project”
- “Applications are invited for the post of Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s)” link.
- After this a PDF file will be opened and you have to read it carefully.
- After reading all the details aspirants must prepare an application by filling all the relevant details such name, address, qualification details and other important information.
- Then, attach all necessary documents/ testimonials/certificates along with application form and also affix your recent passport size photograph on the space provided in it.
- After this candidates must send their filled application form to the postal address or via email id as prescribed below.
- Lastly after sending application form candidates can depart and attend the interview on respective dates.
SRM University Recruitment Official Notification
|Junior Research Fellow||Download Now|
|Senior Research Fellow||Download Now|
Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s) Official Notification
Important Dates about SRM University Interview and other Details:
|Post Name||Interview Date||Application To be send through post or by mail before going For interview|
|Students Relationship Officer (SRO’s)||20/05/2017|
SRM Hostel Office,
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Principal Investigator, Dr. Lilly M Saleena,
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||15/05/2017||Dr. Melvin George, Assistant Professor, Dept of Clinical Pharmacology, SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu – 603203|
Email ID: email@example.com
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Important Note Taken Into Considered:
Candidates who wish to apply for SRM University Recruitment 2017 they are mentors to study the Official Notification very carefully with full concentration level.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|