SRM University Recruitment
In order to fill up vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant-III, SRM University Recruitment 2019 Notice has been released. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for SRM University Job till the last date that is 20th August 2019. Check SRM University Recruitment 2019 August Update through this page.
Short View of SRM University Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: SRM University
- Posts Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant-III
- Process to Apply: Offline
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 20-08-2019
- Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRM University Recruitment
SRM University Vacancy Name:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Project Assistant-III
Title of the Research Project:
Facile synthesis and development of 3D-graphene/ WS2/Oxydized-CNT Nano hybrids as advanced electrode materials for high performance flexible Super capacitors
Q1. What Qualification is Required to Apply for SRM University Jobs?
For SRM University JRF Recruitment:
- Applicants must have Post Graduate Degree in basic science (Preferably in M.Sc. in Chemistry/Electro Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ equivalent Degree with valid CSIR/NET/GATE Score.
- However, if no candidate available with necessary qualification, selection committee reserves rights to conduct written exam followed by interview in selecting a suitable JRF candidate.
For SRM University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates should possess Post-Graduation in any science discipline / B.Tech with 2 years’ experience. Candidate will be selected based on the interview performance for SRM University Recruitment.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Q2. What is Upper Age Limit?
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of association for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant Posts for SRM University Recruitment.
Q3. What is Monthly Remuneration?
- For Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000+HRA.
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 28,000+HRA
Q4. What is SRM University 2019 Recruitment Process?
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview only. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by Email to appear for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Q5. How to Apply for SRM University Vacancies?
- Applicants first visit the official site that is www.srmuniv.ac.in for SRM University Recruitment.
- Then on home page of official site select and hit “Career” link.
- Go to “Apply Now” tab and hit the tab.
- Afterwards select “Project Staffs / Research Scholars” and hit “Apply Now” link.
- Select “Applications Are Invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant-III” link.
- Now read the SRM University Recruitment Notification details carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their SRM University Application Form together with their detailed resume/CV, either by soft or hard copies to below provided address.
Dr. Manab Kundu,
Research Assistant Professor,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District
Tamil Nadu 603203, India
Registration for Ph.D: Selected candidates should register for full time Ph.D. program at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203, India for SRM University Recruitment.
SRM University Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
SRM University is among top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty. This institute is appointing individuals for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant Posts through SRM University Notification.
Applications are invited for Post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant-III under DST/TMD/MES/2K18/180 Project at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203, India. No applications will be received after the due date that is 20-08-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Government Jobs by Organisation||Latest Private Jobs|