SRM University Recruitment
In order to fill up vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant, SRM University Recruitment 2019 Notice has been released. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for SRM University Job till last date that is 17th June 2019. Check SRM University Recruitment 2019 details through this page.
Short View of SRM University Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: SRM University
- Posts Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 17-06-2019
- Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRM University Recruitment
SRM University Vacancy Name:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Project Assistant
Q1. What Qualification is Required to Apply for SRM University Jobs?
- Candidates should possess M.Sc, in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Materials Science or M.Tech in relevant subject. The candidates who have qualified UGC/NET/ GATE will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to prior experience in Electrochemistry or Materials Science & Engineering
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Q2. What is Upper Age Limit?
Upper age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of association for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant Posts.
Q3. What is Monthly Remuneration?
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 18,000/- for SRM University Chennai Jobs.
Q4. What is SRM University 2019 Recruitment Process?
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview only. Travel for interview: 2nd class sleeper return train fair for SRM University Recruitment.
Q5. How to Apply for SRM University Vacancies?
- Applicants first visit the official site that is www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Then on home page of official site select and hit “Career” link.
- Go to “Apply Now” tab and hit the tab for SRM University Chennai Recruitment.
- Afterwards select “Project Staffs / Research Scholars” and hit “Apply Now” link.
- Select “ Applications Invited For Junior Research Fellow Position Under DST-SERB Project” link.
- Now read the SRM University Recruitment Notification details carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their SRM University Application Form together with their detailed resume/CV to below provided email address.
- Selected candidate should register for full-time Ph.D. program (if interested) at SRMIST, Kattankulathur, Chennai-603 203.
SRM University Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
SRM University is among top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty. This institute is appointing individuals for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant Posts through SRM University Notification.
Willing candidates who are interested can apply for SRM University JRF Recruitment OR SRM University Project Assistant Recruitment on or before the last date that is 17-06-2019. No applications will be received after the due date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|