SRTMU Nanded Recruitment 2015
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) has released an advertisement regarding SRTMU Nanded Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Librarian posts. Job hunters who found them eligible can apply for SRTMU Nanded Jobs 2015 by filling and sending the application form at the proper address:
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian|
|Last Date to receive Application||Within 15 days|
Applicants can grab the detailed information about SRTMU Nanded vacancy 2015 like Qualification Required, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Selection method, how to apply etc which is given at the below section.
Post and vacancy Details:
Associate Professor: Aspirants applying for the Associate professor must have done Master Degree in Education (M.Ed.), Ph.D. in Education or Equivalent Published Research Work, Eight years Experience as Asst. Professor in Education.
For Assistant Professor: Contenders should have done Master degree in school subject with at least 55% and M.Ed. degree with at least 55% marks & NET/SET Pass or Ph.D. degree regulation 2009 and so adapted by the university.
For Librarian post: Aspirants must have passed M.Lib. With 55% Marks and NET/SET or Ph.D degree regulation 2009 and so adapted by the university
- Associate Professor- Rs 37400-67000 + GP Rs9000
- Assistant Professor & Librarian – Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6000/-
Applicants will get recruited for the position of Assistant Professor according to their performance in Interview.
Process to Apply:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for SRTMU Nanded Recruitment can download the Application form available on the University website www.srtmun.ac.in
- Fill the Application Form with the relevant details properly. Attach Attested Xerox copies of certificate, degree mark sheets, etc. to the Application.
- Send the Application Form along with prescribed photo copies of documents to the Address provided in the below mentioned Official Notification
Date to Remember:
Closing Date for the receipt of Application Form: within 15 days
Something That You Should Put An Eye On