SSC CGL Syllabus 2013
SSC has issued notification for syllabus for CGL 2013 of various posts for those who have qualified tier-I examination. SSC CGL invites exam date for all qualified and willing job hunters.
Exam date for tier-II exam is 20 & 21st July 2013.
Recruitment Result Team provides all kinds of latest information about SSC. If there will be any new notification will be published through SSC we will update that on this page.
Name of Organization
Staff Selection Commission
Syllabus Details as Per Selection Criteria
It is compulsory to qualify the eligibility criteria according to Desirable experience that is mentioned below in official notification.
Candidates who are qualified by the SSC for appearing at the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates.
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III: Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification & Descriptive/on-line test of qualifying nature.
For Tier 1 Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
Timing and Shifting details are shown in mention below
Timing of Tier 1 Exam: 2 Hours
For Handicapped Applicants: 2:40 Hours
Day Shift: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Evening Shift: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
For Tier 2 Examinations
|Subject||No. of Maximum Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||200|
|Timing: 2 Hours For Quantitative Exam and 2 Hours English ExamTiming For Handicapped Applicants: 2:40 Hours for Each Exam|
After Cleared SSC Tier 2 Exams
You are select for Interview, Proficiency /Skill Test
Interview: 100 Marks
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I & Tier-II
- Negative marking of 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
Note: Candidates who would like to go for another job options can see latest ones.
Exam Date of Tier-II:
- Paper-3 – Statistics would be on 20 July 2013.
- Paper-2 – Quantitative Abilities would be on 21 July 2013.
- Paper-1 – English Language & Comprehension would be on 21 July 2013.
Note: For more details regarding SSC Recruitment 2013 like Qualification, Age limit, Pay scale and etc. you can visit following:
SSC Notifications and Preparation Materials
|SSC CGL Exam 2014||Complete Details|
|Online Study Material For SSC CGL||Complete Details|
|SSC CGL Interview Questions||Complete Details|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||Complete Details|
|SSC Online Test||Complete Details|