SSC CGL Syllabus 2014
A large number of applicants give the exam of SSC CGL. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has issued a notification for syllabus for CGL 2014 of various posts for those who have given the SSC CGL Exam. We are also giving you some PDF File for (Tier 1 & 2 ) Exam Syllabus. You can easily download the Exam Syllabus.
RecruitmentResult Team provides all kinds of the latest information about SSC. If there will be any new notification will be published through SSC we will update that on this page.
Name of Organization:
Staff Selection Commission
Syllabus Details as Per Selection Criteria:
It is compulsory to qualify the eligibility criteria according to Desirable experience that is mentioned below in official notification.
Candidates who are qualified by the SSC for appearing in the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates.
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier –I:Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier –II:Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III:Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable Document Verification & Descriptive/on-line test of qualifying nature.
For Tier 1 Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
For Tier 2 Examinations:
|Subject||No. of Maximum Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||200|
|Timing: 2 Hours For Quantitative Exam and 2 Hours English Exam Timing For Handicapped Applicants: 2:40 Hours for Each Exam|
Online Study Material For SSC CGL->Complete Details
After Cleared SSC Tier 2 Exams
You are select for Interview, Proficiency /Skill Test
Interview: 100 Marks
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I & Tier-II
- Negative marking of 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
You can also download the Exam Syllabus from the official link.