SSC CHSL Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card Download Now! Those candidates who are going to appear in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam for LDC/DEO held from 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018 by Staff Selection Commission can download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 from here.
We have also given direct Official Link to get SSC CHSL Hall Ticket for Tire – I Region Wise on This Page for the ease of candidates. So, candidates can download SSC CHSL Call Letter from this page easily.
Key Point Of This Page:
Perquisites to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018:
Candidates who are going to download SSC CHSL Exam Call Letter for Tier I should have their Roll No/Registered ID No, Date of Birth otherwise you will fail to get admit card.
For rest of details regarding Staff Selection Commission Admit Card such as way to get call letter, exam pattern, exam centres etc you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Admit Card
|Name of Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date for Tier 1||04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018|
|Status of SSC CHSL Admit Card||Available Now|
Simple And Easy Guidelines To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018:
Those candidates who are going to appear in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 can get their SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Call Letter by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in to download SSC CHSL Call Letter.
- Press on “Admit Card” tab visible in menu bar to get print out of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Admit Card.
- After that you need to choose suitable link region wise and hit on it to get the SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card.
- Choose suitable link regarding SSC CHSL Tier–I Hall Ticket
- Within few seconds a new window will be opened with SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card asking some details.
- Now you need to enter required details in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card such as Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- After entering relevant details press on “Submit” button to get SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card.
- Now check all the details mentioned in SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card.
- Download SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card on your desktop screen
- In the last step retain a print of SSC CHSL Hall Ticket for examination purpose.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 Directly
|SSC CHSL Admit Card (Region wise)||Direct Link of SSC CHSL Admit Card Download|
|SSC NR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC NWR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC WR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC CR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC ER CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC NER CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC SR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC MPR CHSL Admit Card||press Here|
|SSC KKR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
- According to SSC CHSL Selection Procedure, selection of contenders will be done on the basis of their performances in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam, SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam, Skill Test and Documents verification.
- At the time of appearing Skill Test and Documents verification, you have to bring all the needed documents along with you as it is mandatory.
- In case if applicants don’t have a single document, he/she shall be rejected by the commission.
- You need to bring a set of original documents and a set of hard copies of documents for verification otherwise you will be rejected.
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type)
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50|
Something about SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
- In SSC CHSL Tier-I Paper, all 100 questions question are of Objective Type Questions.
- Each section is of 25 questions and carries 50 marks
- SSC CHSL Question Paper of Tier I includes following subjects such as English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Question Paper will be set both in English as well as in Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- To complete SSC CHSL Exam, candidates will get 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam.
Hit Here To Know About:
Details mentioned in Admit Card:
- Applicant’s name
- Name of Examination
- DV Time, Center of Exam
- Instruction of Exam
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Number
- Roll Number, Photo
- Signature of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Authority Details
- Time Duration of Exam
Required Documents for Document Verification:
- Marks sheet of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 12th class
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Identity Card
- SSC Admit Card
- Further Required documents
Get Here Details Of: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Centres:
|SSC CHSL Exam Centres||SSC CHSL Exam Centre Code||SSC CHSL Exam Centres||Exam Centre Code|
Check Now: SSC CHSL Previous Papers
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date:
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam will be held from 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018
Candidates may get their SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 by visiting the Official Link. You may stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Cut Off|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Job Profile|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC Online Registration|
|SSC CHSL Books||How To Crack SSC Exam|