SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card
Aspirants who will participate in Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination may get SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card from here. Get link to download 10+2 Tier-II Hall Ticket available on this page. SSC CHSL Admit Card is available through online mode.
With the help of Roll No/Registered ID No or Date of Birth, you will get SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2018-19. You may follow listed steps provided on this page to download your SSC CHSL Admit Card Region wise.
|This Page Includes|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date:
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam will be held on 15-07-2018. To participate in exam, it is must to carry SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 2 Admit Card. Get your Admit Card for SSC CHSL from this page.
For knowing more details about SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card, go through this page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the examination||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2)|
Exam, 2017 (Tier-II)
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Job location||Across India|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Status||Released|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||15/07/2018|
Process To Download SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam Admit Card:
Candidates can download SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card of LDC/DEO by given hassle free guidelines in appropriate manner.
- First of all, candidates must reach to the SSC Official Website which is ssc.nic.in to get SSC CHSL Admit Card
- Then you have to go through “Admit Card” tab available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Now you have to hit on “CHSL” tab and follow appropriate link of SSC CHSL LDC DEO Admit Card of Tier II.
- Enter asked details to download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Recheck entire information and hit on “Submit” tab for SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card.
- SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2018 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Admit Card 2018 or save SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card at your desktop.
- Take a print out of SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card and keep SSC CHSL Tier–II Hall Ticket safely for future use.
- Bring SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2018 along with the documents on scheduled date of the exam.
Region Wise: Download SSC CHSL Admit Card LDC/DEO 10+2 2018
Candidates can download SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card 2018 by hitting the below mentioned direct links easily. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and hit the link of SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card as per your region.
|SSC CHSL Admit Card (Region wise)||Direct Link of SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card Download|
|SSC NR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC NWR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC WR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC CR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC ER CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC NER CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC SR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC MPR CHSL Admit Card||press Here|
|SSC KKR CHSL Admit Card||Press Here|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier-II is a descriptive test, designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. You have to write an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Apart from Admit Card for SSC CHSL, you may check complete exam pattern also at the beneath section.
- The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
- The questions are based on 10th level.
- The exam is qualifying in nature.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Letter/ Application||01||50||60 Minutes|
Hit Here To Know About: SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Details mentioned in SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card:
Contenders are required to recheck the following details while downloading SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Hall Ticket.
- Applicant’s name
- Name of Examination
- DV Time, Center of Exam
- Instruction of Exam
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Number
- Roll Number, Photo
- Signature of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Authority Details
- Time Duration of Exam
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018:
Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC CHSL Tier II Exam on 15-07-2018. Aspirants who will appear in it may get their SSC CHSL Call Letter from here. We are providing direct link to view SSC CHSL LDC DEO Admit Card.
SSC CHSL Admission Ticket is available at official portal of organization i.e. ssc.nic.in. After downloading call letter, check details like roll number, exam venue etc. from SSC CHSL Paper 2 Admit Card. We have listed all details about SSC CHSL Paper II Admit Card here.
Get Here Details Of: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Required Documents With SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card:
Candidates are required to bring following documents along with SSC CHSL Tier II 2018 Admit Card on scheduled date of the examination.
- Marks sheet of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 12th class
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Identity Card
- SSC Admit Card
- Further Required documents
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date:
- SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card: Released
- SSC CHSL Exam Date: 15/07/2018
Contenders can download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2018-19 by going through the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission also. To grab more details regarding Staff Selection Commission Admit Card or others, be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Cut Off|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Job Profile|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC Online Registration|
|SSC CHSL Books||How To Crack SSC Exam|