Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Tier 1 Exam. Appearing candidate in the SSC CHSL 2019 Exam can check the dates for the release of SSC CHSL Answer Key, Online Result, and Marks from here.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2019 Admit Card: Highlights
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||National Level Test|
|Exam Date||July 1 – 26, 2019|
|Exam Mode||Tier 1- Online (CBT)Tier 2- Offline (Descriptive paper)Tier 3- Skill Based Test (Typing Test)|
Staff Selection Commission releases the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification every year. After completing Class 12th candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL Examination.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 is available now. Candidates who wish to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment can fill o0nline application form at the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Last date to apply for the registration is 04-04-2019.
SSC CHSL Admit Card:
Contestants who are participating in the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam can download their SSC CHSL Hall Ticket either by visiting the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in or can take help of the information given here.
Contestants who will not carry their SSC CHSL Admit Card will not be permissible to appear in the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. After downloading the SSC CHSL Exam Admit card Contestants are advised to check the following:
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Enrollment number
- Exam centre details
- Exam timings
- Signature of exam authorities
- Candidate photograph
- Guardian’s Details
- Examination Instructions
- Examination dates
- Candidate’s thumb print
- Examination Controller Signature
Check Now: SSC Exam Schedule
SSC CHSL Answer Key:
The authorities of Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 after at least 4 days of Examination. Contestants who will participate in the Examination may download SSC CHSL Solution PDF from the official website Staff Selection Commission given above.
After releasing the SSC CHSL answer key the authorities of Staff Selection Commission will declarethe SSC CHSL 2019 Result. Candidates wish to avail their Answer Key of SSC CHSL with ease may also go through this below stated link
SSC CHSL 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the Examination, the Staff Selection Commission authorities will declare the SSC CHSL Scorecard. The authorities of Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC CHSL 2019 Results at the official website.
Contestants appear in examination may download their SSC CHSL Merit List from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Those Contestants whose names will appear in the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019 will appear in the further Tier 2 Examination.
Links Related To SSC CHSL
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Document Verification||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Books||Press Here|
|SSC Online Application||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Job Profile||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Notification||Press Here|
|How to Prepare For SSC CHSL General Awareness||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Marks||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Salary||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Mock Test||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Document Verification||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Selection Procedure||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Typing Test||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Result||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||Press Here|
SSC CHSL 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for SSC CHSL Examination for the upcoming year 2019 can avail the details from the below section:
SSC CHSL Eligibility Required:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Grab Here: SSC Job Notification
SSC CHSL Qualification Required:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the SSC CHSL Examination, they must have completed their Class 12th from an affiliated board.
SSC CHSL Age Required:
Age is also a main factor in applying for SSC CHSL Examination. So candidates who wish to fill up SSC CHSL Online Application Form their minimum age must not be less than 18 years and their maximum age must not be more than 27 years
SSC CHSL Salary Given:
Candidates who will qualify all the Examination in SSC CHSL will be given an impressive amount of salary per month. Details about SSC CHSL Salary are given in below stated link, have a look…
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure:
There are 04 stages of SSC CHSL Selection that are:
- Tier 1 Exam-Online Examination(Online Based Test)
- Tier 2 Exam- Online Examination (Descriptive Test)
- Tier 3 Exam– Skill Test
Those candidates who will qualify the Tier 1 Examination will become eligible for Tier 2 Examination. Contenders who will qualify the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination will appear in Tier 3 Exam i.e. the Skill Test.
Must Check Below Links:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam organizes in three stages as described below:
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type)
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Exam Duration: 60 Minutes|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Highlights Of CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
- Objective Type Questionsare asked in paper.
- Questions are asked from English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
- In Tier-I, 100 questions will be asked.
- Each section is of 25 questions and carry 50 marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time duration of SSC CHSL exam is of 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Check Out List Of: SSC Coaching Institutes
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Exam Duration: 60 Minutes|
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of aspirants.
- Tier-II is descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode.
- As per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, time duration of SSC CHSL Tier-II Paper is of 20 minutes.
- Exam comprises writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Contender’s performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit list.
Get Detailed: SSC Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Books:
To crack the SSC CHSL Examination it is must for candidates to prepare from standard SSC CHSL Books. Here is the list of some SSC CHSL Books that can help contenders in scoring well in SSC CHSL Examination:
|Books Name||Author Name||Publisher Name|
|A Complete Guide for SSC Staff Selection Commission 10 + 2 Level Examination (English)||Sachchida Nand Jha||Kalinjar Publication|
|SSC Combined Higher Sec. Level (10+2)LDC/DEO Exam Guide (English)||RPH Editorial Board||Ramesh Publishing House|
|15 Practice Sets with Solved Papers (Level 10+2) (English)||Expert Compilations||Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd – Meerut|
|Success Series History (Useful for SSC Examinations)||Sachchida Nand Jha||Kalinjar Publication|
|Success Series General Science|
|Success Series Geography|
|Success Series Indian Economy|
|General Intelligence||RS Agarwal||S Chand publication|
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC CHSL Applying Procedure:
- Log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on Apply Tab given at the top section
- Once you hit a POP UP window having the online applying links will appear in front of you
- Select CHSL tab and then hit on Apply Now link
- Once you hit a new screen will appear.
- If you are an existing user then enter your registration number and Password and then hit on Submit tab
- Else if you are new user then hit on Register tab.
- Once you hit the online Registration form will appear.
- Complete the SSC CHSL Online Registration Form and fill up all the details required
- Once the form is completed you will receive an E mail containing the registration ID and password
- Use the registration ID and enter in the Dialog box
- After entering the details hit on submit tab and then the online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill all the details required to complete the SSC CHSL OnlineApplication Form and upload all the testimonials required
- Pay the amount of application fees and after completing the whole application form hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up SSC CHSL Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Get Here Links For: SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2
|Official Notification out on||05-03-2019|
|Availability of Application Form||05-03-2019|
|Last Date of the submission of the Application Form||04-04-2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||07-04-2019 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||June, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 1)||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019|
|Announcement of the result (Tier 1)||August, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (Tier 2)||September, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 2)||29-09-2019|
|Final Result||To be announced soon|
Candidates interested in availing more details about SSC CHSL 2019 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding details given in above section of this page then they can mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|