SSC Junior Translator Recruitment
Best SSC Junior Translator Recruitment this year, Apply Now! Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC JHT Exam for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices. Online applications are invited from eligible job finders to fill up SSC Junior Translator Vacancies and other posts in various departments or disciplines. Contenders, who are willing to fetch this job opportunity, can apply for SSC Junior Translator Exam and must fill SSC JHT Application Form before the last date. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get updated details about SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017.
After clearing the SSC Recruitment exam, aspirants may select for junior Hindi translators, junior translators, senior Hindi translator and Hindi Pradhyapaki posts etc. For filling up online application form for SSC Junior Translator Job, you may follow below stated instructions. Aspirants may acquire detailed acknowledgement about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment which are well structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Fill Part -1 Registration Form||Check Below|
|End Date To Fill Part-2 Registration Form|
SSC Junior Translator Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Departments Name|
|1||Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)|
|2||M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|3||Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator|
|4||Subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JH|
|5||Subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
|6||Various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Office|
|7||Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)|
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
- Candidates must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants, who wish to grasp declared posts at SSC Junior Translator Jobs, should have Graduation or Post Graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions.
You May Also Check:-
Contenders’ age should not more than 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Job appliers, who are selecting for above stated posts, will receive pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with specified grade pay which is offered by Staff Selection Commission.
Check Here: SSC Junior Hindi Translator Question Paper
- General category appliers should need to pay requisite application fee that is paid through SBI Challan/Net banking.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of any application fee.
Job appliers’ classification for declared posts will be done through their qualifying marks in Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator Exam (Paper-I& Paper-II) only followed by other process of recruitment.
Read These Articles:
Process to Apply For SSC Junior Translator Recruitment:
Eligible job appliers may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached and may follow below stated steps.
- Aspirants will have to visit official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- From “Latest News” section, select suitable job link as per your search.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and hit on “Apply” tab from menu bar.
- Now from opened page hit on “JHT” tab and select “Apply” link.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all mandatory details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After completion of form of submit it successfully by pressing “Submit” button.
- Lastly, get the printout of filled form for future need.
|Last Date To Fill Part -1 Registration Form||Last Week Of April 2017|
|End Date To Fill Part-2 Registration Form||Fourth Week Of April 2017|
|Paper 1 & 2 Will Be Held On||Second Week Of June 2017|
Applicants may open this Official Link to know more about SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017. You may stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Junior Translator Admit Card||SSC Junior Translator Result|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||Upcoming Government Jobs|