SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2015
Staff selection commission invites Application Form 2015 against the notification as SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2015. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this job opening by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the post||Junior Translator|
|Last date to apply||05th July 2015|
Rest of the details connected to SSC Junior Translator vacancies 2015 such as qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc are furnished on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Aspirants should be master degree holder from a recognized university in Hindi with English or English with Hindi subject.
- Age of the job finders should not be exceeded 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination. Qualified candidates will invite for interview.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. Rs. 9300-34800 with specified grade pay.
- Applicants have to pay the Rs.100/- as a application fee in form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of any application fee.
Process to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online mode through the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Follow to the SSC Online application section and select the suitable link.
- Fill the form with all mandatory details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of form of submit it successfully.
- Take the printout of filled form for future use.
|Date of advertisement||06th June 2015|
|End Date For Submit Application Form||05th July 2015|
|Examination will conduct on||27th September 2015|
Note: It is advised to all appliers to open the Official Link for getting more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||Upcoming Government Jobs|