SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2014
Staff selection commission has released a notification as SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2014. Application forms are invited by SSC for recruitment of Senior /Junior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak posts.
Organization will hold Combined All India Open competitive Examination on 08-06-2014. Willing candidates may send their application form via ordinary post till the 18-04-2014.
Rest all details connected to this job notification are furnished on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Staff selection commission
Name of post and vacancies
- Junior Hindi Translators
- Senior Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
Aspirants should be master degree holder in Hindi with English or English with Hindi subject.
Age of the job finders should not be exceeded 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination. Qualified candidates will invite for interview.
Scheme of examination
It will consist of two parts that are:
- PART-I: Written Examination carrying 400 marks
- PART-II: Personality Test (Interview) carrying 100 Marks
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. Rs. 9300-34800 + different grade pay.
- For general: Rs. 100/-
- For other: exempted to pay any fee
- Download the application form available at the official website of the organization. Official website of the SSC is ssc.nic.in.
- Form must be complete in all respect and submitted on or before the last date.
- Candidates may submit their form along with all certificates/ documents to the concerned regional office. For more details about postal address visit the official advt. provided below.
Last date to apply
- End Date For Submit Application Form: 18-04-2014
- Last date for far flung area’s candidates: 25-04-2014
- Examination will conduct on: 08-06-2014
Note: it is advised to all appliers to open the official advt. for getting more details.