SSC KKR Recruitment 2015
An employment advertisement regarding SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 has been published by Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka- Kerala Region for filling up 38 vacancies of Technical Assistant, DEO posts. Self Motivated appliers may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date stated below.
|No. Of Post||38|
|Last Date to Submission of Application Form||09th January 2015|
The team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you to the whole detailed information in concern to SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 like post name, selection process and applying process etc, which is furnished below.
Name of Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant||32|
|3||Data Entry operator Grade “B”||02|
|4||Technical Clerk (Economics)||03|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Diploma in Civil Engineering with two years certification in Draftsmanship and one year experience in Draftsmanship|
|Assistant Epigraphist||Master’s degree in history with ancient history as subject and Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada as one of the subject at graduation degree level.|
|Data Entry operator||Bachelor’s Degree with a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour.|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||Senior Secondary School pass from recognized board or university.|
Jobs By Qualification-Get Details
- General and OBC category aspirants must pay Rs. 50 as a processing fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are not paying any fee.
- The payment of fee will pay in the form of CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp) available in the major post offices.
Salary & Age Limits Details:
|Post Name||Salary Offered||+ Grade Pay||Max Age Limits in Year|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800||Rs. 4200/-||30|
|Data Entry operator||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2800/-||18-25|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||Rs. 2400/-||18-27|
Any individuals will be selected through the screening test, written test / proficiency test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants must Visit the Official website www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- Select the ‘Downloads’ option and press the appropriate link to download the prescribed application form.
- Fill the prescribed form with all the required information and affix the passport size photograph.
- Attach the photocopies of the entire self-attested testimonial with the application form with one self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 6/-.
- On the completion of form, aspirants must be sent to the address given below
Staff Selection Commission,
First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 09th January 2015
Note: You may visit the Official Website, for reading the remaining details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|