SSC KKR Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has pronounced a vacancy notice titled as SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 to hire hard working and responsible job hunters for Assistant, Technical Supdt., Data entry operator, Senior Technical Assistant and Statistical Assistant Posts. Interested contenders who are willing to apply for SSC Jobs openings can send application form in prescribed format till end date which is 26th June 2015.
|Name of the post||Assistant, Technical Supdt., Data entry operator ,Senior Technical Assistant and Statistical Assistant|
|No. of vacancies||48|
|End date of submission of application form||26th June 2015|
To acquire rest details in concern to SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, pay scale, mode of appointment, process to apply, important date etc, you may go through the below section of this page which is provided for you by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of SSC KKR Recruitment 2015
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Posts|
|4||Data Entry Operator||38|
|5||Senior Technical Assistant||01|
Job hunters who are ready to apply for SSC Vacancy, mush have possessed Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ Post graduate degree in concerned discipline as per the post you want to apply.
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Maximum Age (In Years)||Pay Scale (With Grade Pay)|
|Assistant||30||Rs. 9300-34800/- +Rs. 4600/-|
|Technical Supdt||Rs. 9300-34800/- +Rs. 4200/-|
|Data Entry Operator||25||Rs. 5200-20200/- +Rs. 2800/|
|Senior Technical Assistant||28||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/-|
|Statistical Assistant||25||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2800/-|
- Applying contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 50/-.
- Payment should be made through online mode via SBI Net banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
- No fee is required for Women candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S applicants.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates, who fulfill prescribed qualification, will be shortlisted through a screening test or on the basis of their percentage of marks.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for written proficiency test.
- And then, candidates who qualify written proficiency test will be required to appear for interview.
- Final selection will be based on marks of Proficiency Test and Interview/skill test.
How to Apply For SSC KKR Technician/Assistant Posts:
Candidates who find themselves eligible for aforesaid post can apply against SSC Recruitment notification by taking some necessary steps, framed below.
- Candidates can apply by sending application form as per the format given in below mentioned official notification.
- After that, fill an application form appropriately with all information related to your qualification etc.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Envelope containing application should be must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-……………………..”
- At last, send application form as per the format along with photocopies of all relevant documents / certificates to the following address which is equipped below on this page.
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor,
E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560 034
Documents to Be Submitted With Application:
- One self-addressed envelope of 12 cms x 25 cms size, affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Self Attested copies of certificates related to your qualification, mark sheets, caste certificate.
- Self Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Last date of submission of application form: 26th June 2015
- End date of receipt of application form (for far flung areas): 3rd July 2015
Note: You may read official notification, for collecting further details related to SSC KKR Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|