SSC KKR Recruitment
Waiting For Jobs in SSC!!! Apply Now for SSC KKR Recruitment Before the Last Date. Recently, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region has released the job SSC KKR Notification to fill up the 180 vacant Posts of Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman and others. For this concern, applications are invited from proficient and hard working contenders with Nationality/Citizenship. So, candidates who find themselves suitable for the post can apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form on before end date that is 07-06-2017.
Overview of This Page:
Print out of online application along with all required documents should be submitted before the end date that is 17-06-2017 to below mentioned address. Therefore, check the below segment of this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting more information concerning SSC KKR Recruitment 2017–2018.
SSC KKR Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region|
|End Date to Fill Online Application Form||07-06-2017|
SSC Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||106|
|Junior Technical Assistant||07|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||01|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||01|
|Lady Medical Attendant||08|
- To apply against Staff Selection Commission KKR Recruitment, candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Law / Higher Secondary (10+2) / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment / B.Sc / Master’s Degree / Matriculation / B.Sc from well recognized Board / Institute / University according to post with good academic records.
- On the other hand, preference will be given to the experienced candidates against ssckkr.kar.nic.in Recruitment.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation and Monthly Remuneration:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||30||Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||30||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant||28|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||18 to 27||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-|
|Fieldman||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||18-25||Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Assistant Designer||30||Level -4 (Four) in the Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Deputy Ranger||18-27||Pay Matrix Level 4 (Four) Rs.25,000/-|
|Assistant Engineer||30||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Chemist||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Lady Medical Attendant||18-25||Rs. 18000/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||25||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Technical Assistant||27||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-|
Download PDF: SSC KKR Recruitment
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for Government Servants/Departmental candidates in accordance with instructions or order issued by the Central Government and for SC,ST, OBC, PH as per existing Govt. orders for SSC Assistant Recruitment.
Application Fee for SSC KKR Recruitment:
|For Other Category||Rs. 100/-|
|For Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen||NIL|
Mode of Payment:
- Pay the application fee either through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances for SSC KKR Jobs.
Method of Assortment for SSC Recruitment:
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions / Skill Tests.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in their application.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Mode Examination.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
SSC Exam Pattern:
|Serial No||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|01||General Intelligence||25 Questions||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|02||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50|
|03||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50|
|04||General Awareness||25 Questions||50|
Way to Apply for SSC KKR Recruitment:
- Firstly, interested candidates must log on to official website which is ssconline.nic.in to apply online for SSC KKR Recruitment.
- On home page of official site follow the SSC KKR Recruitment Advertisement related to post and select “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- Fill Online Application Formwith complete details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Now hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form after submission of application fee.
- Take a print out of SSC KKR Application Form and attach all the relevant documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience along with it and send it to address mentioned below.
Direct Link to: Apply Online
The Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission,
Karnataka Kerala Region,
1st Floor „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Bengaluru – 560 034
- Online Application End Date: 07-06-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 17-06-2017
For getting more details regarding SSC KKR Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC UDC Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Exam Notification||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|