SSC KKR Result
Aspirants, have you given CISF Examination, 2017 for ASI / SI (CPO) Posts? If yes, then check your SSC KKR Result from this single page. Candidates, who have been declared provisionally qualified in Paper-I, are only eligible to appear in Physical Standards Test/Physical Endurance Test. The PST/PET is scheduled to be held on the following dates that are 23-10-2017, 24-10-2017 and 25-10-2017. So, download SSC KKR Result 2017 and shortlisted contender’s list in pdf format from here.
Key Facts Of This Page
On the other hand, we’re also providing you the two list for Male And Female Candidates In Roll Number Order. Therefore, shortlisted applicants must report on the specified date and time, failing which they may not be permitted to attend the PET/PST. Moreover, you should also bring with them government/educational institution issued photo identity card for admission to PET/DME. Go through this page of recruitmentresult.com, in order to get complete information about SSC KKR Result 2018.
SSC KKR Result
How To Download SSC KKR Result?
Applicants, you may follow below listed guidelines to download your Staff Selection Commission KKR Results, please have a look…
- Contenders will have to open official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, select “”Click here to view the Schedule of Physical Endurance Test (PET) in connection with Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam, 2017” from “Notice Board” section.
- Subsequently, SSC KKR Paper-I Results will be displayed on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Now, find their roll no in SSC KKR ASI / SI (CPO) Result. If your roll no is present in list, then you’re eligible to appear in further process i.e. PET/PST.
- At last, download SSC KKR Paper-I Result and get printout of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Results, keep it safe for future need.
Direct Link To Download: SSC KKR Result
What after Downloading SSC KKR Exam Result?
As per the Schedule Of PST/PET, Staff Selection Commission has all set to conduct Physical Standards Test/Physical Endurance Test on scheduled date, which are 23-10-2017, 24-10-2017 and 25-10-2017. So, after downloading SSC KKR Merit List, you can start preparation for PST/PET process. Downloading Facility Of SSC KKR Admit Card 2017 For PET/PST Will Be Made Available Shortly. And, also consider below listed guidelines to appear in PET/PST.
- Contender should report for PST/PET at 07.00 AM on the allotted date
- You will not be admitted to the PET/ME without producing the Admission Certificate.
- Must carry 04 copies of your latest passport size photograph and photo-bearing I/D proof for verification of identity.
- No travelling or other expenses will be paid for attending the PET/PST
Staff Selection Commission, yearly organizes SSC KKR Exam for those candidates, who want to get jobs in government sector. Applicants, who qualify the exam for SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment, will be recruited for post of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. Follow above mentioned steps to directly download Staff Selection Commission Result from official web portal.
At Border Security Force,
Subsidiary Training Centre,
P.O. Air Force Station,
Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560 064
Check Latest & Updated: SSC Jobs Notification
- PST/PET Will be held on: 23-10-2017, 24-10-2017 and 25-10-2017
- Reporting Time: 07.00 AM
Applicants may open this Official Link to get other details about SSC KKR Result 2017 – 2018 directly and keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates regarding SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Vacancies, SSC KKR Hall Ticket etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC NR Result||SSC NER Result|
|SSC CISF Result||SSC JE Result|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Constable Result|
|SSC LDC DEO Result||SSC CPO Result|