SSC Multitasking Recruitment
SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 Notification is finally released for 10,000+ Vacancies on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Candidates interested in the latest Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Jobs can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment before the last date which is 29-05-2019. Check Details for SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment, SSC Multitasking Exam Date, SSC MTS Notification from below.
Overview of SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Process to Apply: Online
- SSC Multitasking Vacancies: 10,000+
- Posts Name: Multitasking Staff
- Opening Date to Fill SSC Multitasking Online Form: 22-04- 2019
- Last Date for SSC Multitasking Apply Online: 29-05-2019
- SSC MTS Exam Date (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
SSC Multitasking Vacancy Details:
Multitasking Staff: 10,000+
Q1. How Can Apply for SSC Multitasking Jobs?
Here are some conditions that one must follow regarding the nationality, for applying to SSC Multitasking Recruitment.
- Citizen of India, or
- Subject of Nepal, or
- Subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India for SSC Multitasking Recruitment.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the united Public of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Grab Today: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Q2. Are You Eligible for SSC Multitasking 2019 Recruitment?
SSC Multitasking Staff Qualification:
Candidates, who want to apply for ssc.nic.in Recruitment, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / institutions.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Vacancy:
Aspirants’ minimum age for SSC Multitasking Vacancy should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001) against SSC MTS Recruitment.
Q3. What is SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Age Relaxation?
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Q4. What is Salary for SSC MTS Recruitment?
Selected applicants for SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Recruitment will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Check SSC Multitasking Related Links:
|SSC MTS Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Question Paper||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Books||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Result||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||Get Details|
Q5. How Much You Will Pay as Application fee?
- Candidates who belong to general category and going to apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment they have to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee for SSC Multitasking Recruitment.
Q6. What is Mode of Payment?
- Aspirants should need to pay application fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking.
- Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q7. What is SSC Multitasking Recruitment Process?
Selection of aspirants for Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in Non- Technical Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) followed by Personal Interview session.
Q8. What is New in SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern 2019?
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be asked both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short
- Duration – 90 Minutes
For Paper 1:
|Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
For Paper 2:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)|
(For Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|Short Essay/ Letter|
in English or in any language included
in the 8th schedule
of the Constitution
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
Q8. How to Fill SSC Multitasking Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for SSC Multitasking Notification.
- Select the “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019” tab
- Now read complete details of “SSC Multitasking Job vacancy” link.
- First you are required to register yourself. For this hit on the “New User” link
- Revisit the home page and hit on “Login” tab.
- Fill SSC Multitasking Online Form with correct details
- Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner.
- After that, submit the filled SSC Multitasking Application Form.
Applying Links for SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|SSC MTS Notification||Get PDF Here|
|SSC MTS Registration Link||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Date
|Online Registration Process begins||22/04/2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan|
(during working hours of Bank)
|Admit Card Available||July 2019|
|Commencement of Online exam (paper-I)||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|Descriptive Exam (Paper-II)||17th November 2019|
|Commencement of Skill Test||to be announced|
SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 Details:
SSC Multitasking Staff Notification is finally released. For this concern, applications are invited by the Staff Selection Commission through online mode from eligible applicants. Candidates who are interested can apply for SSC Multitasking Paper I/II Exam before last date that is 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM).
Applicants who possessed required qualification and fulfill other eligibility can apply by filling and submitting the application form with prescribed fees along with relevant documents via online mode at official site. To get all upcoming details concerning SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 you can bookmark this web page by using the ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|