SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019
Latest SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 Notification will be released on 03-11-2018!!! Yet again Staff Selection Commission will come up with latest career openings for 10th passed candidates for Multitasking Non-Technical Staff jobs
For this concern, applications are invited by the Staff Selection Commission through online mode from eligible applicants. Candidates who are interested can apply for SSC Multitasking Paper I/II Exam before last date that is 03.12.2018
Highlights Of This Page
SSC Multitasking Recruitment Last Date
Applicants who possessed required qualification and fulfill other eligibility can apply by filling and submitting the application form with prescribed fees along with relevant documents via online mode at official site.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete relevant details of SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019, go through this entire page to check whole information.
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC Multitasking Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date To Apply SSC Multitasking Recruitment||Notified Soon|
Check Here All: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC Multitasking Jobs Nationality:
Here are some conditions that one must follow regarding the nationality, for applying to this recruitment.
Citizen of India, or
Subject of Nepal, or
Subject of Bhutan, or
Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India
Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the united Public of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
SSC Multitasking Staff Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who want to apply for ssc.nic.in Recruitment, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / institutions.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Vacancy:
Aspirants’ minimum age for SSC Multitasking Vacancy should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999).
Age Relaxation for SSC MTS Jobs
Category wise relaxation in age as described below:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Check Here: SSC MTS Job Profile
Salary for SSC MTS Recruitment
Selected applicants for SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Recruitment will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Application Fees for SSC MTS Vacancies
- Candidates who belong to general category and going to apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment they have to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
- Aspirants should need to pay application fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
SSC Multitasking Recruitment Process:
The selection of aspirants for Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in Non- Technical Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) followed by personal interview session.
SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern 2019
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short
For Paper 1:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|02 Hours (For Normal)02 Hours 40 Min (Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
For Paper 2:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)45 Min (For Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)||Short easy / Letter in English or Hindi||50|
Check These Related Links:
essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Languages For Paper-II:
Read Now: SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips
SSC MTS Exam Centers 2019
|Hisar (1803)||Kolkata(4410)||Kutch (7010)|
|Hamirpur (1202)||Malda(4412)||Amravati (7201)|
|Bhathinda (1401)||Siliguri (4415)||Kolhapur(7203)|
|Ajmer(2401)||Goalpara (5104)||Nanded (7206)|
|Bharatpur(2403)||Guwahati (Dispur)(5105)||Nashik (7207)|
|Kota(2407)||Tezpur ( 5112)||Bhandara (7211)|
|Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004)||Kohima(5302)||Tirupati(8006)|
|Jharkhand K Ranchi(4205)||Khandwa(6009)||Gulbarga(9005)|
|Berhampore (4602)||Ratlam (6011)||Mangalore(9008)|
|Cuttack(4605)||Sagar(6015)||Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)|
Also Get Here:
How to Apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment?
To apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment Advertisement candidates can follow the below give steps –
Step 1: Eligible applicants can apply for SSC Multitasking Notification through official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: From homepage select the “SSC Multitasking Job Notification” tab
Step 3: Now read complete details of “SSC Multitasking Job vacancy” link carefully from Notification
Step 4: Thereafter hit on “Apply” button from home page
Step 5: On next page, select “Others” tab from top menu bar and hit on “Apply” link as per your search.
Step 6: Fill the SSC Multitasking Online Application Form with correct details
Step 7: Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required) with SSC Multitasking Online Form
Step 8: After that, submit the filled SSC Multitasking Application Form with-in given time period and get print out of it for future reference.
Check Now Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Points To Be Consider For Filling SSC MTS Online Application Form:
- Applicants are advised to go through below listed instructions carefully before filling up the application form, take a look
- To pay fee in cash, contenders should take printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and pay fee in branch of SBI and then continue within the specific date and time.
- You must have scanned a photograph that is more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel widths and 120 pixel heights.
- Keep in mind that, you may also upload the signature in jpg format and size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixel height.
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Imp Dates
|Date of release of Advertisement||03-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2019||03.12.2018|
|Examination Date||To be notified later (CBE)|
Must Check: Staff Selection Commission Time Table
To get other details about SSC Multitasking Recruitment please visit the Official Link. To get all upcoming details concerning SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2019 you can bookmark this web page by using the ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Result||SSC Multitasking Answer Key|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Previous Papers||How to Crack SSC Exam|