SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission invites applications against an advertisement as SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2015. Talented and brilliant candidates who are willing to make their career with this govt organization they may fill SSC Online Application & get full details regarding SSC Exam Date 2015 from the beneath segment of this page:
|Post Name||Multi Tasking (Non –Technical) Staff|
|Last date to apply||31st August 2015|
All the details regarding SSC Multitasking Vacancies 2015 such as eligibility criteria, process to apply and Date of exam etc can be seen from below section which is provided by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidate’s who want to apply must pass 10th Class from any recognized board/university.
- The age of the contenders should be fall under 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be provided by the relaxation in upper age limit as per the govt rules.
Selected applicants will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/-.
Selection of the candidates will depend on their presentation in Written Examination.
Process to Apply:
- Eligible applicants can apply for this job through official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Press on “SSC Online Application” tab from the menu bar.
- After the, select the appropriate link to apply online.
- Select your examination name and fill the form with correct details carefully.
- Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required) and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
|Date for issuance of Advertisement||1st Aug 2015|
|Closing date to Apply||31st Aug 2015|
|Date of Examination||Paper-I||08th Nov 2015, 15th Nov 2015, 29th Nov 2015|
|Paper – II||31st Jan 2016|
To get other details, please visit Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Previous Papers||Upcoming Government Jobs|