SSC Multitasking Recruitment
Best Recruitment of the Year!!! Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification for SSC Multitasking Recruitment. Commission is going to hire dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 8300 MTS Non Technical Staff Positions. Applicants, who’re planning to apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017 they must fill online application form before 30th January 2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Multitasking Staff Exam for those contenders, who wish to get MTS Posts in Different States and Union Territories. Aspirants, who are interested to get Jobs in Government Sector, may apply for ssc.nic.in MTS Recruitment before the last date. You can collect more information about SSC MTS Recruitment Notification from below section which is provided by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||30th January 2017|
|SSC MTS Exam Will Be Held On|
SSC Multitasking Vacancies:
Get SSC Multitasking Recruitment Official Notice: From Here
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
- Candidates, who want to apply for ssc.nic.in Recruitment, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / institutions.
- An applicants must be a either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Here are some conditions that one must follow regarding the nationality, for applying to this recruitment.
- Citizen of India, or
- Subject of Nepal, or
- Subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the united Public of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Selected applicants for SSC Multitasking Non Technical Staff Recruitment will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
SSC Multitasking Age Limit & Age Relaxation as on 01.08.2017:
Aspirants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999). Category wise relaxation in age as described below:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Check These Related Links:
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission organizes different kinds of employment examinations in order to provide recruitment to unemployed aspirants in reputed organization. Commission conducts this recruitment exam to fulfill the requirement of MTS post on the basis of evaluation of performance in an exam.
Main focus of commission for organizing this exam is to fill MTS posts for filling up vacant Non Technical positions. A large number of candidates take part in this exam every year to get commissioned in this department.
Selection Process for SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
Job appliers will be getting assorted for SSC Multitasking Recruitment, on the basis of their qualifying marks in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Non Technical Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) followed by personal interview session.
SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern:
For Paper 1
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well for Exam:
For Paper 2:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|Short easy / Letter in English or Hindi||50|
Essential Points for Paper I and II:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Check Below Given Links:
- General category appliers should need to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
Mode Of Payment for SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
Aspirants should need to pay application fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Points To Be Consider For Filling Online Application Form:
Applicants are advised to go through below listed instructions carefully before filling up the application form, take a look
- To pay fee in cash, contenders should take printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and pay fee in branch of SBI and then continue within the specific date and time.
- You must have scanned a photograph that is more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel widths and 120 pixel heights.
- Keep in mind that, you may also upload the signature in jpg format and size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixel height.
Check Now: SSC Exam Coaching Classes
How to Apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants can apply for this job through official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- From homepage hit on “Apply” button that is visible left upper side of web page.
- On next page, select “Others” tab from top menu bar and hit on “Apply” link as per your search.
- Before apply, aspirants may need to read entire instructions very carefully.
- Now, must fill the form with correct details and Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required).
- After that, submit the filled application form with-in given time period and get print out of it for future reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||30th January 2017|
|End Date To Submit Fee Through Online Mode|
|Closing Date To Deposit Fee Through Challan Form||25th January 2017|
|Exam Will Be Held On|
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC MTS Exam Centers:
Staff Selection Commission will conducts the exam for Multitasking posts, and the exam will be held at following centre’s:
|Hisar (1803)||Kolkata(4410)||Kutch (7010)|
|Hamirpur (1202)||Malda(4412)||Amravati (7201)|
|Bhathinda (1401)||Siliguri (4415)||Kolhapur(7203)|
|Ajmer(2401)||Goalpara (5104)||Nanded (7206)|
|Bharatpur(2403)||Guwahati (Dispur)(5105)||Nashik (7207)|
|Kota(2407)||Tezpur ( 5112)||Bhandara (7211)|
|Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004)||Kohima(5302)||Tirupati(8006)|
|Jharkhand K Ranchi(4205)||Khandwa(6009)||Gulbarga(9005)|
|Berhampore (4602)||Ratlam (6011)||Mangalore(9008)|
|Cuttack(4605)||Sagar(6015)||Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)|
Candidates are required to select the centre within such State / UT for which they are applying and forward their application only to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the States/UTs in which the post applied for lies.
No request of change in examination centre will be accepted under any circumstances. Hence, aspirants need to choose the centers carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
Grab Today: Latest 25000 Government Jobs
In case of applications for different States situated in the same region, the candidates will need to appear for the Examination only once.
Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
To get other details about SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017 please visit above stated Official Notification. To fill online application form for Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment, you may hit on below mentioned link.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Time Table||Jobs By Qualification|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Previous Papers||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|