SSC Multitasking Recruitment
Best Recruitment of the Year!!! Candidates who are planning to apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2016 they have to check updated details related to SSC MTS Notification from this page. Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Multitasking Staff Exam for those contenders, who wish to get Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff position in Different States and Union Territories. SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017 upcoming notifications will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page time to time.
Aspirants, who are interested to get Jobs in Government Sector, may apply for ssc.nic.in MTS Recruitment before the last date. You can collect more information about Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment like eligibility criteria, process to apply etc from below section which is provided by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||See Below|
SSC Multitasking Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who want to apply for SSC Multitasking Vacancies, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / Institutions.
- An applicants must be a either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Current Jobs For 10th Pass: Check Here
Selected applicants for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff position will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
SSC Multitasking Age Limit:
- Aspirants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age criteria will be decided as per norms.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be provided by the relaxation in upper age limit as per the govt rules.
SSC MTS Selection Process:
Job appliers will be getting assorted on the basis of their qualifying marks in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Non Technical Exam followed by personal interview session.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|For Paper 1|
|02 Hours (For Normal)
02 Hours 40 Min (Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|For Paper 2||50|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)
45 Min (For Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|Short easy / Letter in English or Hindi||50||-|
SSC Online Practice test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
SSC MTS Region Wise Vacancy Details:
Applicants, you may acquire region wise vacancies information from below stated table and apply as soon as possible….
|Anaman & Nikobar|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Check These Related Links:
Process to Apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
- Eligible applicants can apply for this job through official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- From homepage hit on “Apply” button that is visible lat upper side of web page.
- On next page, select “Others” tab from top menu bar and hit on “Apply” link asper your search.
- Before apply, aspirants may need to read entire instructions very carefully.
- Now, must fill the form with correct details and Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required).
- After that, submit the filled application form with-in given time period and get print out of it for future reference.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Date Of Notification Will Be Available In||First Week Of October 2016|
|Closing To Submit Application Form For SSC Multitasking Recruitment||Last Week Of November 2016|
|Examination Date||First Week Of January 2017|
To get other details about SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2016 – 2017 please visit Official Link. Our experts are also trying to collect info about Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Jobs Notification|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Exam Coaching Classes||Download SSC Challan Form|