SSC Multitasking Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is all set to Be Released SSC Multitasking Recruitment Notification on 4th August 2018 to hire candidates on SSC Multitasking Staff Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested can fill SSC multitasking online application form before the last date that is 31.08.2018
Job entrants who are looking for latest government jobs as well as meet with the requirements must apply for SSC Non-Technical Staff Recruitment. The commission will conduct recruitment examination in the month of Dec. 2018 & Jan. 2019 Interested aspirants need to visit the official web portal that is www.ssc.nic.in to submit online application for SSC MTS Vacancies.
Highlights Of This Page
To appoint eligible aspirants for SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Recruitment, the commission will conduct various stages of selection process. Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Multitasking Staff Exam for those contenders, who wish to get MTS Posts in Different States and Union Territories.
Aspirants can collect detailed information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc regarding SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2018 from this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Multitasking Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||Notified Soon|
Here are some conditions that one must follow regarding the nationality, for applying to this recruitment.
- Citizen of India, or
- Subject of Nepal, or
- Subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the united Public of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment:
Candidates, who want to apply for ssc.nic.in Recruitment, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / institutions.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limit for SSC MTS Vacancy:
Aspirants’ minimum age for SSC Multitasking Vacancies should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999).
Category wise relaxation in age as described below:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Salary Scale for SSC MTS Recruitment:
Selected applicants for SSC Multitasking Non Technical Staff Recruitment will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
- Candidates who belong to general category and going to apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment they have to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode Of Payment for SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
Aspirants should need to pay application fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Selection Process for SSC Multitasking Recruitment:
The selection of aspirants for SSC Multitasking Staff Vacancy will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Non Technical Exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) followed by personal interview session.
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission organizes different kinds of employment examinations in order to provide recruitment to unemployed aspirants in reputed organization. Commission conducts this recruitment exam to fulfill the requirement of MTS post on the basis of evaluation of performance in an exam.
Main focus of commission for organizing this exam is to fill vacant Non Technical positions. A large number of candidates apply for Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Recruitment every year to get commissioned in this department.
SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern:
For Paper 1
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|02 Hours (For Normal)|
02 Hours 40 Min (Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
For Paper 2:
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)|
45 Min (For Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy candidates)
|Short easy / Letter in English or Hindi||50|
Check These Related Links:
Essential Points for Paper I and II:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type– Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the applicants will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Languages For Paper-II:
Read Now: SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips
Points To Be Consider For Filling Online Application Form:
Applicants are advised to go through below listed instructions carefully before filling up the application form, take a look
- To pay fee in cash, contenders should take printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and pay fee in branch of SBI and then continue within the specific date and time.
- You must have scanned a photograph that is more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel widths and 120 pixel heights.
- Keep in mind that, you may also upload the signature in jpg format and size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixel height.
How to Apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants can apply for SSC Multitasking Notification through official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- From homepage hit on “Apply” button that is visible left upper side of web page.
- On next page, select “Others” tab from top menu bar and hit on “Apply” link as per your search.
- Before apply, aspirants may need to read entire instructions very carefully as given in SSC Multitasking Recruitment Notification.
- Now, must fill the SSC Online Application Form with correct details and Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required).
- After that, submit the filled application form with-in given time period and get print out of it for future reference.
Check Now Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
SSC MTS Recruitment Schedule:
|Date of release of Advertisement||04- 08-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31.08.2018|
|Examination Date||Dec. 2018 & Jan. 2019|
SSC MTS Exam Centers:
Staff Selection Commission will conducts the exam for Multitasking posts, and the exam will be held at following centre’s:
|Hisar (1803)||Kolkata(4410)||Kutch (7010)|
|Hamirpur (1202)||Malda(4412)||Amravati (7201)|
|Bhathinda (1401)||Siliguri (4415)||Kolhapur(7203)|
|Ajmer(2401)||Goalpara (5104)||Nanded (7206)|
|Bharatpur(2403)||Guwahati (Dispur)(5105)||Nashik (7207)|
|Kota(2407)||Tezpur ( 5112)||Bhandara (7211)|
|Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004)||Kohima(5302)||Tirupati(8006)|
|Jharkhand K Ranchi(4205)||Khandwa(6009)||Gulbarga(9005)|
|Berhampore (4602)||Ratlam (6011)||Mangalore(9008)|
|Cuttack(4605)||Sagar(6015)||Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)|
Must Check: Staff Selection Commission Time Table
Candidates are required to select the centre within such State / UT for which they are applying and forward their application only to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the States/UTs in which the post applied for lies.
No request of change in examination centre will be accepted under any circumstances. Hence, aspirants need to choose the centers carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
In case of applications for different States situated in the same region, the candidates will need to appear for the Examination only once.
Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
To get other details about SSC Multitasking Recruitment please visit the Official Link. To get all upcoming details concerning SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2018 you can bookmark this web page by using the ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Result||SSC Multitasking Answer Key|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Previous Papers||Jobs by Organization|