SSC NR Syllabus
Candidates who are doing preparation for SSC NR exam they may check updated SSC NR Syllabus. Aspirants who filled the application form for SSC Northern Region Exam they may plan their study schedule according to the revised Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Syllabus. SSC Group B & C Syllabus includes topics from five subjects namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. By following latest exam syllabus you can secure good marks in the examination. Contenders who are going to write in this examination they may download SSC NR Syllabus 2018 along with exam in PDF Format through this page.
Staff Selection Commission has invited applications with release of SSC NR Recruitment notification. Now, it has issued Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Exam pattern as well as syllabus. Based on performance in Computer Based written exam consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, contenders will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible aspirants. Just prepare a proper schedule and allot time to topics listed in syllabus. Preparing well in advance for group B & Group C exam will not create any trouble during exam time. Go through detailed SSC Northern Region Group B Syllabus and SSC Northern Region Group C Syllabus 2018 by scrolling down this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC NR Syllabus
SSC Northern Region Syllabus:
SSC NR Exam syllabus For For Matriculation level
|Topic name||Detailed description|
It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making
Visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
|Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers|
Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Check Out: SSC Preparation Books
SSC Northern Region Syllabus For 10+2 (Higher Secondary) level:
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
SSC NR Group B Syllabus For Graduation and above levels:
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC NR Exam pattern
SSC Group B & C Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25 questions each||50 marks each||60 Minutes (Total) For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of applicants)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
Must Check: SSC Exam Pattern
Tips to crack SSC NR Exam:
- Choose best books for preparing SSC Northern Region Group B Exam. All you need is to buy best book containing previous year papers too.
- Revise SSC Northern Region exam topics on regular basis. If you find any topic which is bit difficult to remember but very important for the examination then revise them more times.
- There are various coaching institutes through which you may start your preparation for SSC NR exam.
- Make proper Management of time to prepare for exam. During the examination you should try to solve the easier part first like solve the question first which you can solve in single look.
- Be confident about yourself that you will be able to crack exam.
- Make proper schedule and study as per topics listed in syllabus.
Download Here: SSC NR Syllabus PDF
Hiring Scheme for SSC NR Recruitment:
- Interview session will be organized for Junior Level Posts. For hiring deserving individuals for SSC NR Jobs, Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be held.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in application. Contenders will be hired in ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible individuals.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
All this SSC NR Syllabus 2018 will assist you in preparing form exam. Follow its Official Link to download SSC Northern Region exam syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC NR Recruitment||SSC NR Admit Card|
|SSC NR Result||SSC Notification|
|SSC Coaching Institute||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Previous Year Papers||Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam|