SSC Online Registration
If you are doing SSC Online Registration first time and have many questions arise in your mind!!! Then here, you must checkout Step Wise Procedure for Part–1 & Part–2 Registration. By the following steps which are discussed below, you may register yourself easily…Those candidates have planned to appear in SSC Exam must know process to fill registration form. Without completion of SSC Online Registration Part–I & Part–II, you are unable to attend SSC Examination. You must submit your filled SSC Online Application Form before the final date as mentioned in SSC Notification. To get more details about SSC Online Registration 2018, readout this entire page.
Every year, Staff Selection Commission organizes various SSC Recruitment Exams for the purpose of selection dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up various vacant posts in different departments. For SSC Online Registration 2018, you should follow the two steps Part–I & Part–II. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is shared with you complete SSC Online Registration 2018 Process, so have a look below:
SSC Online Registration
There are two part of online registration that is:
- SSC Online Registration Part–I
- SSC Online Registration Part–II
Candidates must know that before filling the application form for SSC Online Recruitment Advertisement, you need to read official SSC Recruitment Notification as per required post very carefully such as required qualification, age limitation, salary detail, application fee detail, selection procedure, important dates etc. if you are willing and eligible for the post which you want to apply, then you can proceed with the application form.
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
SSC Online Registration Part–I
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in OR you can directly go to site ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to go to ‘Registration Part’ section and if you are new user than press “Register” tab.
- Now new tab will be displayed on your computer screen.
Also Read- SSC Preparation Books
- Fill the required information such as candidate’s name, father’s name, and candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s gender and the text and hit “Enter” link.
- After that enter the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and press “Submit” button.
- After that you will get provisional Registration Id and Password and & upload your photograph and signature on indicated space.
- After filling the form, you need to upload your photograph and signature at later date/time by login again using the provisional ID & password hitting “View/Edit” link.
Important Note: Aspirants if you find that if you have made some mistake while entering details in the registration part, then you have the option of editing the registration form. To correct, aspirants should log in to default page and use option ‘View/Edit Registration’ by filling in date of birth, registration number and password.
Also Check- Staff Selection Commission Time Table
SSC Online Registration Part–II
- Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for filling up application form.
- Aspirants first go to official site of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- Follow “Apply Part” section which is available on home page of official site.
- Enter the required information such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- Now new window will open which contain application form.
Read Here- SSC Challan Form
- Details, filled by him/her earlier, at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- The rest blank sheet should be filled by the candidate and the following information are as follows:
- After that you will see three buttons namely ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final, Submit’ – ‘close’.
- After completion of form the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which saves all the details.
- After that ‘Payment’ window will appear on your computer screen.
- Finally, make payment of application fee by clicking ‘online’ or ‘offline’ in fee payment mode option.
Also Read- Coaching Institutes for SSC
Make Payment of Application Fee
Case I (Through Offline Mode):
- If applicants select offline option then you get a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. The format of challan form is as follows.
- After that take print out of challan and should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee.
Case II (Through Online Mode):
- If applicants select offline option, then aspirants will be redirected to Bank site with various payment options as follows.
- You can deposit the Application Fee through Net Banking or Card Payment or other payment mode.
- When all process has done of payment, you are able to take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
Official Notice for SSC Online Registration Part–I & Part–II- Check Here
Something about SSC
As we all know that, SSC is also famous as Staff Selection Commission which is well known in government sectors. Nowadays, everyone wants to do job in Government organization. For those, every year, SSC publishes so many recruitment notifications to appoint skilled and talented job seekers on various vacant positions in different departments. If you want to check eligibility criteria for SSC Examination, must read the official notice. Applicants are advised that must meet eligibility criteria before you begin the application process for SSC Registration. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
To appear in written exam, you have to complete all process for part-I registration and part-II registration. In this article, we have shared complete information about SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration process, so checkout this page carefully.
Want to Know?
For further information about SSC Online Registration 2018, you must go through this Official Notification. Applicants can join us on Facebook and Google plus for acquiring updated information related to Staff Selection Commission exam.
You can also subscribe on our free email service to get latest updates about SSC Recruitment Advertisement which is completely free. If you have any query related to above given detail you may ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem very soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Exam Pattern|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Previous Papers|
|List of Entrance Exam in India||SSC/UPSC/MBA/Entrance Exam Calendar|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|