SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2 2014
You search ends here for SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2 2014. Here we are providing you the latest information with Last Date about current SSC openings. Please go through all the information mentioned in the tables given below.
The candidates can open any desired link and after getting the information they can apply through SSC Online Application Form 2014. Please have a look below:
SSC Online Registration
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible recruitment, competitive examinations and Interviews to fill up various vacancies in Ministries and Departments of Indian Government.
Every year a huge number of job seekers examine their luck through participating in the Examination conducted by SSC. The candidates will have to make SSC online part 1 & part 2 registrations 2014 before the last date which is mentioned in every notification given in the above tables.
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration /Application Form:
- SSC has released notifications to inform the dedicated and capable candidates for the current openings of various posts. Those Aspirants who are willing to apply for the SSC examination they are required to fill SSC online registration form 2014.
- To fill the Application/ Registration form online, candidates are required to know the complete process of filling the form online. Those job seekers who are not familiar on How to fill application form online find it difficult and generally waste their time and effort.
- In this section Recruitmentresult.com is providing the details Regarding SSC Online Part 1 and Part 2 registration.
SSC online part 1 registration 2014
- In SSC Part 1 online registration, applicants must have to fill all the required details/ information like Select Centre and Code, Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Gender, contact number, email Id, Category etc. after fill the correct details recheck the form before continue .
- After filling up the form candidate need to press the “I Agree” button which is given in the bottom of the form.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form system generates a registration no. candidates must note-down this number for the future references.
SSC Part 2 Registration 2014
Now for complete the process of registration, applicants must fill the Part 2 form.
- For making SSC Part 2 registration, First of all the Aspirants must enter the exact registration no. and password which is noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now contenders must upload their passport size photograph and scanned signature carefully, after that, must have to submit the application fee either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- Then applicants need to take a print out of the Challan copy from the official website, and deposit the fee in any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- After the successfully completion, the job hunters will receive a confirmation message of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Form.
Latest SSC Updates
|SSC Notification||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Coaching Institutes||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Online Test||SSC Challan Form|