SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the recruitment exam every year, for that candidate must be looking for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern. So, those candidates are planning to appear in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination can start their exam preparation according to SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018. This paper structure can assist you to understand the Marking Scheme of SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Those contenders will be declared qualify in SSC Steno Exam, they are recruited for Stenographer Posts. With the help of this page, you can find Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam Pattern.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern is well provided as per selection procedure at the beneath section. Those candidates will be qualified in written exam, they have to appear in personal interview round (if required). If you want to grab rest of the details of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018, need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
Details of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018:
- The Computer Based Exam will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper is divided in three parts.
- Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The maximum marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2018 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
- The time duration for general applicants will be2 hours and 2 hours and 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Candidates||Handicapped Candidates|
|Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Get here updated: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Details:
- Those contenders, who want to obtain the qualifying marks in the CBT, they will be called for the Skill Test.
- Skill test will be qualified on the basis of nature.
- The commission will be fixed the qualifying standardsin the skill test for different categories of candidates.
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be:
|Post Name||Speed||Transcription Time|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||80 w.p.m.||50 minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||40 minutes ( English ) 55 Minutes ( Hindi )|
Get here Shortcuts: 7 Easy Ways to Increase Typing Speed
- Selection of the aspirants will be based on the basis of the performance attained in the written examination as well as the typing test
- The duration of written exam will be 2 hoursfor general category and those candidates are visually handicapped, for those time of exam will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Get Best Preparation Tips: How to Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
SSC Stenographer Study Material:
|Name of Subject||Books Name||Author’s Name|
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Quicker mathematics||M Tyra|
|Books for English||English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English||SP BAKSHI|
|Objective General English||Dr. RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal|
|Books for Reasoning||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Books for General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in hindi and English but English edition gives better coverage)||—|
|Any monthly magazine||Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One newspaper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc||—|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine||—|
Get here List of: Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
For obtaining more information regarding from SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018, need to visit the Official Link. Dear candidates you are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Job Profile||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Result|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Paper||SSC Online Application|