SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern highlights SSC Group C and Group D Paper Structure, making scheme and lot more crucial details. Candidates who are SSC Exam must download the SSC Stenographer Paper Pattern with the assistance of this web page.
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam to recruit the eligible applicants. Aspirants who are desirable to qualify SSC Steno Exam must look at the updated SSC Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam pattern here.
Download SSC Stenographer Exam Structure Online
SSC Steno Exam consists of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension topics. To qualify the Staff Selection Commission Steno Exam, individuals need to study well for all topics.
Candidates can download the SSC Group C and Group D Exam Pattern 2018 for their better preparation of examination. Aspirants who crack the online exam will be called for the next selection round that is Steno interview.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Steno Exam Pattern 2018
|General Candidates||Handicapped Candidates|
|Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Importance of SSC Steno Paper Format 2018
To crack Staff Selection Commission Steno Exam, individuals must have SSC Group C Exam Pattern as well as SSC Group D Exam Pattern. With the help of SSC Stenographer Paper Structure, individuals get complete topics details and marking scheme.
SSC Stenographer Paper Highlights
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper is divided in three parts.
- Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The maximum marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2018 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
- The time duration for general applicants will be2 hours and 2 hours and 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test
|Post Name||Speed||Transcription Time|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||80 w.p.m.||50 minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||40 minutes ( English ) 55 Minutes ( Hindi )|
SSC Steno Skill Test Details:
- Those contenders, who want to obtain the qualifying marks in the CBT, they will be called for the Skill Test.
- Skill test will be qualified on the basis of nature.
- The commission will be fixed the qualifying standardsin the skill test for different categories of candidates.
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be displayed in the above mentioned table.
Get Here Details of: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Exam Details
Candidates who want to part be part of Staff Selection Commission and applied for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination must start their preparation with the help of Updated SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018 which is presented on this page.
Weightage of Questions in English Section
|Questions from unseen passages||15|
|Section of identical & opposite word||10|
|Question of blank filling||2 to 4|
|Problems based on the corrections of spellings||0 to 2|
|Questions of meaning of Idioms & Phrases||5|
|Problems based on the Active-Passive voice||10|
|Questions of the form of Speech i.e Direct & Indirect||10|
|Editing the sentences||10|
|Correction of errors in sentences||10|
|Arrangement of group of words to form a meaningful sentence||5|
Weightage of Questions in General Awareness Section
|Questions from the General intelligence section||18 to 22|
|Problems based on the latest happenings in the Country & Foreign||7 to 10|
|Questions from general Science & technology section||20 to 25|
Want to Know? How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
Weightage Of Questions in Reasoning Section
|Question of classification of the letters, Numbers etc.||6 to 9|
|Problems based on the analytical section||8 to 9|
|Questions of the making & solving the codes||2 to 3|
|Solving the puzzles||4 to 6|
|Questions based on the matrix of letters & numbers||1|
|Formation of the words||2 to 3|
|Arrangement of words according to the dictionary & Logic||3 to 5|
|Relating the data on the basis of diagrams (Venn)||3 to 4|
|Questions from the determination of direction & distance||2 to 3|
|Problems based on the family tree & relations in blood||1 to 2|
|Questions based on completion of series||5 to 7|
|Problems on rankings & orders||1 to 3|
|Reasoning based on non-verbal problems||6 to 8|
|Reasoning based on verbal problems||2 to 4|
SSC Steno Selection Procedure:
- Selection of the aspirants for the Stenographer Vacancies will be based on the basis of the performance attained in the written examination as well as the typing test
- The duration of Written Exam will be 2 hours for general category and those candidates are visually handicapped, for those time of exam will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
SSC Stenographer Study Material
|Name of Subject||Books Name||Author’s Name|
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Quicker mathematics||M Tyra|
|Books for English||English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English||SP BAKSHI|
|Objective General English||Dr. RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal|
|Books for Reasoning||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Books for General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in hindi and English but English edition gives better coverage)||—|
|Any monthly magazine||Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One newspaper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc||—|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine||—|
Get Here: Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
For obtaining more information regarding from SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018, need to visit the Official Link. Dear candidates you are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates regarding SSC Stenographer exam. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Previous Paper||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Stenographer Job Profile||SSC Jobs Notification|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Cut Off|
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|