Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has disseminated latest vacancy notification as SSSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting online application form from eligible aspirants to fill up 350 Clerk positions. Interested applicants may apply against sssc.gov.in recruitment by submitting online application form before 06.10.2017. To collect more information about SSSC Recruitment 2017, SSSC Punjab Vacancy, go through this page.
Over-view of page:
Assortment of brilliant individuals will be done on the basis of written test and Computer Proficiency Test. Contenders who will be able to satisfy all requirements will be hired for SSSC Punjab Recruitment. To grasp more information about SSSC Recruitment 2018, go through below of page which well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Total No. of Positions||350|
|Last date/time for Registration step 1||03.10.2017|
|Last date/ time for Registration step 2||06.10.2017|
|SC of Punjab(Mazhbi Sikh/Balmiki)||39|
|SC of Punjab(Other SC)||35|
|BC/OBC of Punjab||38|
|PHC of Punjab||22|
Qualification required for SSSC Clerk Recruitment:
- Applicant applying for SSSC Punjab Jobs should possess degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Contender applying for Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts Recruitment should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets) as per notification.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age limit for SSSC Clerk Jobs:
|Category||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|Gen||18 years||37 years|
|SC of Punjab||42 years|
|BC/OBC of Punjab|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than 3 years.|
|PHC of Punjab||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Punjab Category candidates by 10 years from their original category|
|In Service Employees||45 years|
|Widow, woman legally separated, deserted from husband for more than two years, where husband has been ordered by civil or criminal court to pay maintenance to her, whose husband has remarried, wife of serving military personnel, disabled while in military service.||40 years|
Download Here: SSSC Recruitment Advertisement
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date by applicants. You have to deposit the requisite fee by way of “Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. It contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- General Category : Rs.1000
- SC, OBC, BC & ESM : Rs.250
- PHC of Punjab (Gen) : Rs.500
- PHC of Punjab (Others) : Rs.125
- Reserved category of Other State : Rs.1000
Salary details as per SSSC Notification:
Those who get placed for SSSC Punjab Clerk jobs will receive Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay as pay amount from Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
Mode of Selection for SSSC Jobs:
Hiring authority will organize written examination followed by proficiency test in computer. Computer Proficiency test is organized to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer (word processing and spreadsheets). It is mandatory to appear under it but the marks of this Computer Proficiency test would not be counted towards the final merit list.
- Written Exam (only for qualifying- 100 Marks GK-50 Marks, English-50 Marks)
- Time duration of test is of 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
Computer Proficiency Test:
It shall comprise of two parts.
- In Part-I:
Word Processing Test is organized where candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test. Aspirants selected by Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will undergo checking of original testimonials/interaction session.
Ways to fill SSSC Application form:
Online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps:
Registration Step I:
Visit official website of organization which is www.sssc.gov.in
- At mid of page, you will view “Recruitments” head.
- Hit on “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” link.
- Just press on “Advertisement” link.
- EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017 will appear in front of you.
- Read out all details as listed in SSSC Advertisement.
- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).
- Contenders should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID.
- After that, applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Those who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
Direct Links To Apply
Pre-Requisites for Step I:
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-Mail ID.
- If condition arises, you does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online.
- Aspirants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
- Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration.
Registration Step II:
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant is advised to Login next day on the website by making use of Registration ID and Password.
- You may fill the remaining particulars like uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details.
- Hit on “LOCK & SUBMIT” option.
Pre-Requisites for Step II:
- Before moving to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size colored PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels).
- You may also have application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it.
- Transaction No./Journal no, given by the bank is to be a seven or eight digit numeric character, which is to be filled in Transaction No./Journal No. field.
- Press on “preview‟ option of filled form.
- Applicant can edit/correct the information filled in Step II, at that time.
- Check all information filled by you carefully before final submission of form.
- Hit on “LOCK & SUBMIT” option for submission of form.
- Lastly take a hard copy of it for future need.
Hit Here: Login for Step-II Registration
- Candidates can apply online from: 04.09.2017
- Last date/time for Registration step 1:03.10.2017 (02:00 p .m)
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 04.10.2017 (within banking hours)
- Last date/ time for Registration step 2: 06.10.2017 (11:59 pm)
- Last date for editing of applications: 06.10.2017 (11:59 pm)
Candidates may collect further information concerning SSSC Recruitment 2017–2018 from its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|