Punjab Haryana High Court has issued a latest advertisement entitled as SSSC Recruitment. The organization is looking for young, hardworking and career oriented aspirants for filling up the posts of Stenographer Grade–III. There are total 239 vacancies are available to be filled up. Applicants having required eligibility criteria may apply for SSSC 239 Stenographer Grade–III Vacancies via online process. The last date for applying online is 27-01-2018. Candidates must scroll the page down to get entire details about SSSC Recruitment 2018.
Key Points of this page:
Applying lines for Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts Vacancies has been hosted on the official portal of court. Candidates can easily apply for SSSC Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Number of Vacancies||239|
|Last date/time for Registration step 1||23-01-2018|
|Last date/ time for Registration step 2||27-01-2018|
SSSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade-III
- Number of vacancies: 239
Candidates, who are going to apply for SSSC Stenographer Grade–III Recruitment, they must have Bachelor degree of Arts or Science or equivalent from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Get here: More Graduate Jobs
Aspirants, willing to enroll themselves for SSSC Stenographer Grade–III Vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limitations must be as following:
|Maximum Age Limit|
|SC of Punjab||42 Years|
|BC/OBC of Punjab||42 Years|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab|
Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit
|PHC of Punjab|
Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Punjab Category candidates by 10 years from their original category.
|Candidates, who are already in service in Government/Semi/PSU||45 Years|
|Widow, woman legally separated, deserted from husband for more than two years|
SSSC Jobs Remuneration Details:
Selected aspirants for SSSC Stenographer Grade–III Jobs, they will get Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 as monthly remuneration along with the grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
Get Here >> SSSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to pay a particular amount of examination fee. You may check the amount of exam fee mentioned below in table:
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||250/-|
|PHC of Punjab||General: 500/-|
|Reserved Category of other State||1000/-|
SSSC Vacancies Method of selection:
The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively and Computer Proficiency Test. (word processing and spreadsheets), which would be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
Check Out: 7 Easy Ways to Increase Typing Speed
Procedure to apply for SSSC Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts Jobs by following the steps mentioned below:
Visit the Official Portal and read the official notification:
- First of all you are required to login to the official portal that is www.sssc.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” link, available in Recruitments section at the mid of home page.
- From the next page select “Advertisement” link.
- PDF file of SSSC Notification will be displayed on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details about job; you must read all the details very carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and follow below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Online Registration:
- You are required to press “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- Now you must fill the registration form in correct manner and upload the needed scanned documents in it.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number you have to verify your account.
- Now you have registration ID and password keep it remembers for the steps 2.
Step 2: Apply Online
- After successfully registration you must hit on “Login for Second Step” link.
- Login to your account by using your registration number and password.
- SSSC Application form will be displayed on your computer screen; you must fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print of it for the future references.
Hit Here >> SSSC Apply Online
|Online applications start from||25-12-2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||23-01-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||25-01-2018|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-II||27-01-2018|
|Last date for editing of applications||27-01-2018|
To get remaining details about SSSC Recruitment 2018, you must go through the Official Link. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will respond it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Punjab|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|