State bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014
- State Bank of Travancore has released a notification as State bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014.
- Applicants who are waiting for this type of notification may apply by filling Online Application.
- Application form via online mode must be reached at the address on or before the last date that is 06-03-2014.
- Keep continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com to know more details such as exam date, required Qualification, Selection process, how to apply etc. of this vacancy notification of State Bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014:
Name of the Organization:
State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
Total No. of vacancies
- Graduation/Post Graduation/MBA/M.A./MCA/B.E/B.Tech holder in the relevant discipline from affiliated University may apply against this vacancy notification.
The age of the applicants should be between 21 years to 45 years as per the post applied for. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the Govt. rules.
Selection will be made on:
- Written Test
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam-Complete Details
- For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.100/-
How to Apply?
- Aspirants have needed to Visit the official website of the organization. Official website of the SBT is www.sbi.co.in.
- Fill the online application form carefully without making any mistake and submit it till the due date.
- It should be submitted complete in all respect, attached with all required certificates etc. within the given time to apply. Applicants who will apply for Dy. Manager (Security) posts they must send application at given address:
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor,
BBR, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021(Maharashtra), India
Dates should be kept in mind:
|Opening date of the Online application||17-02-2014|
|Last date of the Online submission of the application||06-03-2014|
|Last Date for Dy. Manager (Security) Post||24-03-2014|
|End date for the payment of fee (Offline)||08-03-2014|
|Online Examination will be held on||19-04-2014|
|Downloading the Call letter||Start from 10-04-2014|
Note: you can check the Official Site.