Study Abroad in China
China is an enormous nation with a affluent culture and history, flourishing monetary and huge population. Study Abroad In China and explore one of world’s most prehistoric and stylish cultures, simultaneous side-by-side with the cutting edge new of future.
Education Abroad in China creates abundance of opportunities to learn both in and out of the classroom. You can gain a new, Chinese perspective on your studies. You can learn how business, education, or language studies are managed in eastern country.
Study Abroad in China Apply Online!!!
Candidates who want to apply for Study Abroad in China can fill the application form through online procedure. You need to visit the official website of China University and go to apply online section and fill the form as soon as possible.
It also offers English based education for International students. Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding How to Study Abroad in China such as Education/Business Courses, Visa procedure etc.
Study Abroad in China
Education Courses in China:
- Education concentration applicants might be interested in learning to teach English as a second language while learning in China.
- Many learning courses cover various TESL techniques through a grouping of coursework and hands on learning.
- You can not only develop teaching knowledge by taking courses yourself, you can also have the chance to step inside your own classroom.
Business Courses in China:
- With many of the courses situated in cultural and monetary epicenters, it’s no doubt that business students might interested in taking courses in China.
- Business Programs could demonstrate how Chinese organization is structured and function.
- By studying in Beijing or Shanghai, students may even have the chance to visit industry leaders’ headquarters as part of their program.
Check Now: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies Abroad
Eligibility criteria to apply for higher education in China Universities:
- Students must have high school diploma or senior secondary education certificate.
- For Chinese-medium degree programs in China students need to submit HSK results to prove their Chinese language proficiency.
- Students, who are looking for Master’s degrees in China, need to submit a copy of transcripts and recommendation letters.
- For English-medium programs in China students need to provide recognized English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Know Here: Great Career Opportunities
Application Procedure to apply for higher education in China Universities:
Students who are looking for doctoral program in China can directly download the application form from respective official websites of the universities.
Students fill the application form with all relevant and efficient information and send it with all supporting documentation/certificates to the Enrolment Office of the respective institution before the closing date of application process.
Applications for a doctoral program in China are accepted with an application fee. The Application fees vary from university to university and from subject to subject. The amount generally ranges from 380 Yuan to 770 Yuan, which should be paid in the local Chinese currency and attached with form as a money order.
Admission Requirements to apply for higher education in China Universities:
- Student’s age should be between 18years to 40 years.
- Students who want to apply for doctoral program in China must have master’s degree, or the equivalent that meets the requirements as per the university.
- Students who are having bachelor’s degree can apply for a PhD program in subjects of sciences or continuous program which includes postgraduate and doctoral studies.
Reasons To Study In China:
China has traditionally been not seen as a study abroad destination, mostly being known as the country with the maximum of its students going abroad for higher studies. What most of us don’t know is that the trend has been slowly reversing – China has the 3rd largest number of international students (3,28,330) as of 2012, following US & UK and leaving behind other “popular” higher education destinations such as France, Germany & Australia as per a 2013 report by the Institute of International Education.
What are the reasons that are making China a hotspot for higher education? A look at some of them:
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Rapid development of China’s economy
The Chinese economy is the fastest growing economy in the world, growing at an average rate of 10% for the last couple of decades. The rapid development is attracting more and more international companies to invest in China. This in turn creates a big job market for students studying in China.
Many scholarships for international students
China has been investing a lot in scholarships for international students to study in China. The China Scholarship Council (CSC) offered more than 50,000 scholarships for international students in 2016 with the aim to make the country the top Asian destination for higher education options.
Wide-ranging choices to international students
Higher education in China has been well developed. There are over 2000 universities and colleges, with more than 6 million enrollments in total. China has set up a degree system, including Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees that are open to foreign students. All universities and colleges with foreign students provide conditions to students to live within or near the campuses.
Read Also: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
The humanities, medicine, engineering, science & economic programs offered by colleges and universities in China are renowned for their quality. Chinese degrees are mutually recognized in a number of countries across the world.
Cost of study and cost of living in China is cheaper than other Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea. It is definitely cheaper to study in China as compared to the US, UK or other European nations.
China has a long history and splendid culture
China is the origin of oriental culture, many Asian countries cultures can be traced back to the root of Chinese culture. International students coming to China will learn the experience of Chinese ancient culture and at the same time get to know one of the most modern civilizations in the East.
Sensitive to foreign students’ needs
The Chinese government always attaches great importance to foreign students’ requirements. The Chinese government sincerely welcomes students from all over the world to study in China.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education
Most Famous Colleges And Universities In China
- Peking University: This has been ranked 46th in the list of top universities of the world.
- Tsinghua University: ranked 48th in world universities list.
- Fudan University: This stands on the 88th rank
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University: 123rd Rank
- Zhejiang University: Ranked 165th
- University of Science and Technology of China: 174th Rank
- Nanjing University on 175th Rank
- Xi’an Jiao Tong University: 372th Rank
- Harbin Institute of China
China Study Visa Apply Online:
Student Visa is divided into X1 and X2. X1 is for applicants who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork for more than 6 months. X2 is for applicants who come to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. Check China Visa Details:
Requirements for China Study Visa:
- Applicant’s original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.
- One accurately and truthfully completed Application Form.
- Please affix one recent passport style color photo with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background on the application form.
- Original and a copy of approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202 (for X1 appliction only).
- Original and a copy of Admission Notice from the university or Chinese school.
How to Apply for China Study Visa?
- Students may submit the application to the consular office of the Chinese Embassies or Consulates in person.
- Or you can entrust someone else (e.g. friends, relatives), a travel agency or a visa agency to act on your behalf if you can’t come personally.
- Power of attorney is not required.
- Mailed applications are not accepted and will be refused by most of Chinese embassies or consulates.
- Appointment is not required by most embassies and consulates. But if you are required to submit application to CVASC, you may need to make an online appointment via CVASC’s website.
We hope that now you are able to solve all the question marks that you had in your mind about Study Abroad in China. If you still have any queries then you are free to mention it in the below listed comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On