Study Abroad in China
China is the land of dragons and Kung Fu. It is located in East Asia. Higher education in China is most popular choice among the students. There are large numbers of students who migrate from India to China for further higher studies. China is the country which has the largest populations in the world. There are approximately 3000 higher education institutes spread over the country and vast opportunities for a students who are looking for quality higher education. It is also offers English medium education for International students. In China, MBBS is one of the popular courses among students from the list of others like MBA, Engineering and many more.
Eligibility criteria to apply for higher education in China Universities:
- Students must have high school diploma or senior secondary education certificate.
- For Chinese-medium degree programs in China students need to submit HSK results to prove their Chinese language proficiency.
- Students, who are looking for Master’s degrees in China, need to submit a copy of transcripts and recommendation letters.
- For English-medium programs in China students need to provide recognised English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Application Procedure to apply for higher education in China Universities:
- Students who are looking for doctoral program in China can directly download the application form from respective official websites of the universities.
- Students fill the application form with all relevant and efficient information and send it with all supporting documentation/certificates to the Enrolment Office of the respective institution before the closing date of application process.
- Applications for a doctoral program in China are accepted with an application fee. The Application fees vary from university to university and from subject to subject. The amount generally ranges from 380 Yuan to 770 Yuan, which should be paid in the local Chinese currency and attached with form as a money order
Admission Requirements to apply for higher education in China Universities:
- Student’s age should be between 18years to 40 years.
- Students who want to apply for doctoral program in China must have master’s degree, or the equivalent that meets the requirements as per the university.
- Students who are having bachelor’s degree can apply for a PhD program in subjects of sciences or continuous program which includes postgraduate and doctoral studies.