Supreme Court of India Recruitment
On 16-08-2018, Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notifications has been disseminated by Supreme Court of India for employment purpose. Applications are invited from capable candidates Indian citizens who fulfill the essential qualifications and other eligibility conditions as given below for filling up 05 posts of Chauffeur.
Eligible contenders who are searching for government jobs in New Delhi they can apply against Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment by submitting their dully filled application form on or before the last date that is 08-09-2018.
Key contents of this page:
Download Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment Application:
Job seekers are required to submit dully filled application forms along with supporting documents and testimonials to the address mentioned below.To download format of Supreme Court of India Application Form you need to follow below given simple steps.
Candidates can acquire whole acknowledge regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018through this page which is created by the team ofrecruitmentresult.com
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|No. of Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Posts||05 (It may be increased)|
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment Last date to apply||08-09-2018|
Supreme Court of India Vacancies:
- Post Name: Chauffeur
- No. of Supreme Court of India Vacancy: 05
Supreme Court of India Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders applying for Supreme Court of India Vacancy should have passed in X Standard examination conducted by any Board/Institute recognized by the Government.
- Appliers must hold a valid driving licence to drive light motor vehicle (goods/passenger) with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of driving a light motor vehicle(goods/passenger).
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Supreme Court of India Age Limitations:
Age of applying candidates against Supreme Court of India Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 30 yearsas on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Supreme Court of India Salary Details:
The candidates selected for Supreme Court of India Jobs will get a fixed amount of Remuneration Rs. 29200/-per month plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Supreme Court of India Selection Process:
- Organization will conduct a written test/ practical test (driving test/mechanical skills) and to hire well experienced and qualified personnel’s. Aspirants who are able to satisfy the members of recruitment committee with their performance will get shortlisted.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Process.
Job appliers will have to deposit Rs. 470/- per head as Registration Charges directly with Institute of Driving Training and Research, on the date of the Test for Supreme Court of India Recruitment. The fee can be paid only through Debit Card/Credit Card or Paytm.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Fill Supreme Court of India Application Form?
- First of all candidates who are willing to apply against Supreme Court Of India Notification must logon to the official website of the organization that is www.sci.gov.in
- On home page of official website you have to go through “Navigation” section visible at left side and hit on “Recruitment” link.
- This will open the list of the links having latest openings and you have to select appropriate link regarding Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitmentas given below.
“Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Chauffeur. Last Date 08 September 2018 – 18-Aug-2018” link
- This will open Supreme Court of India Advertisement having further details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
- Applicants have to read the complete details carefully and download Supreme Court of India Application Form from the bottom of official notice.
- Fill complete Supreme Court of India Application Form with required and correct details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Afterwards, put completed application form in a sealed cover indicating “Application for the Post of Chauffeur…………..”
- At Last, Candidates need to send their application form to the address mentioned below.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send application form: 08-09-2018
Aspirants may get more information related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 – 19 by going through Official Link. You may ask your query related to this post by comment in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Supreme Court of India Admit Card||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Supreme Court of India Results|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|