Supreme Court of India Recruitment
The highest judicial forum (Supreme Court) has invited application forms for educated and eligible candidates through the latest job notification titled as Supreme Court of India Recruitment. Here we are bringing detailed notification details regarding Supreme Court vacancy. As, per the notification court wants to hire a well-educated individual for Consultant Posts. To apply against the Supreme Court of India jobs eligible candidates need to prepare an application form and send it to governing authority through offline mode before the last date. Attain further details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 from here!
This Page Highlights:
Ensure to check all the eligibility norms and other terms and conditions prior to applying for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Candidates need to submit the application form with all the required documents on or before the last date that is 08-01-2018. So, it is the wonderful opportunity for the contenders to work with India’s highest judicial forum. Get all the detailed notification related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment notification 2018 from the below-settled page mentioned by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Vacancies:
Consultants in the Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee – 02
- Applying aspirants must hold three years Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Five years integrated degree in Law from any school/ college/ university/ institution recognized by the bar council of India for enrollment as on advocate.
- Applying candidates should have good knowledge of computer, and hold an experience certificate/letter in law field.
Check Latest Vacancies: Law Jobs
- Contenders must not be more than 25 years of age to apply against Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulation of candidate.
Selected aspirants will be appointed for the above said post and offered an amount of Rs 40,000/- month in respect to salary. Contenders are also eligible to receive all the allowance offered by the organization as per his/her position.
Selection of the candidates will be decided by the governing authority, Recruitment authority can adopt and relevant method to recruit candidates for the above said post.
Must Read: Develop Good Communication Skills
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
- First of all visit to official website of high court that is supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Therefore, move your cursor to the Latest Updates section available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now you will get various links you have to hit on “Advertisement for Consultant in the office of Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India 02-Dec-2017’’ link.
- The new PDF file will be open contains all the details related to the vacancy.
- Check all the eligibility norms and other terms and condition before applying for the same.
- If you find yourself eligible then download the application form and fill all the necessary required information.
- Attach all the relevant documents like qualification certificates, marks sheet etc
- Recheck the application form and keep it in envelope contain the contender’s details.
- Finally, send it to the postal address which is clearly labeled “Application for Consultant in the office of Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee.
Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court Compound
New Delhi -110001 ( More Jobs in Delhi )
Last Date to send application form: 08-01-2018
Detailed Notification – Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Aspirant may acquire more information from Official Link about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page for fetching latest info regarding this recruitment notification into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|