Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Online Applications are invited from Indian citizens against Supreme Court of India Recruitment. There is urgent requirement of highly qualified candidates for filling up the posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in the organization. Candidates can apply for SCI Recruitment till 28-02-2019.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Links:
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Supreme Court of India Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of Supreme Court Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|Category||Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||28-02-2019 at 24.00 Hours|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019
Q1: Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Supreme Court of India Jobs?
The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Supreme Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Q4: What is the Supreme Court Salary Slab?
Selected candidates will get stipend of Rs. 50,000/- per month initially during the assignment session commencing from 1.7.2019 till the closure of the Court for Summer Vacation, 2020.
Check Highly Paid: Latest Recruitments
Q5: What is the Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
Q6: What is the Supreme Court of India Application Form Fee?
Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q7: How to Fill Supreme Court of India Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.sci.gov.in.
- On home page of official website you have to go through “Navigation” section visible at left side and hit on “Recruitment” link.
- This will open the list of the links having latest openings and you have to select “Applications invited for participating in selection process for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant: Last date – 28-2-2019” link regarding Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Recruitment.
- This will open Supreme Court of India Advertisement having further details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants have to read the complete details carefully and fill Supreme Court of India Application Form with required and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
You Can Also Find: Jobs by Organization
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
- The starting date for online registration of application is: 01-02-2019
- Last date to Apply: 28-02-2019 at 24.00 Hours
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019:
Eligible contenders who are searching for government jobs in New Delhi they can apply against Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Recruitment by submitting their dully filled application form on or before the last date that is 28-02-2019 at 24.00 Hours.
Candidates can acquire whole acknowledge regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 through this page which is created by the team ofrecruitmentresult.com
Avail Here: Free Job Updates
Aspirants may get more information related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 by going through Official Link. You may ask your query related to this post by comment in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!
Latest Recruitment On 22-01-2019: