Supreme Court of India Recruitment
A recent employment notification has liberated entitled as Supreme Court of India Recruitment. In this concern, organization is looking for the passionate and enthusiastic candidates to fill up the requirement of 57 Junior Court Assistant. Aspirants who are interested to grab the chance may apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017, by following the below provided instructions.
This Page Highlights:
Interested candidates, who wish to obtain other details, related to Supreme Court of India Jobs, may scroll down the entire page customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are looking for the latest job openings in government sector may ensure the given eligibility criteria and apply by submitting the application form via online mode on or before the last date that is 10-03-2017.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
|Name of the Conduction Body||Supreme Court of India|
|Last Date of Applying||10-03-2017|
Supreme Court of India Vacancies:
Junior Court Assistant: 57 Vacancies
Supreme Court of India Recruitment: Official Notice
- Candidates who are going to apply for the concerned positions should hold Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a well recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer is essential and Knowledge of computer operation is desirable.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016.
- Age Relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment Details
- Candidates who will be appointed for the Junior Court Assistant Jobs will receive an impressive amount of Pay scale of Rs. 35400/- per month.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 43758/- p.m. (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
Candidates need to submit the application fees of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates plus bank charges through online mode.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation in Written / Typing / Computer Tests and the Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Court.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Type||Duration of Exam|
|Objective Type Question Paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)||2 hours|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)||2 hours|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “supremecourtofindia.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Recruitment” tab stated on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- Hit on the “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016.” Link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now Fill Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner with every information.
- Upload all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of application form for further usage.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 10-03-2017
Aspirant may acquire more information from Official Notice about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page for fetching latest info regarding this recruitment notification into your mailbox directly.
Get Other Job Options: