Supreme Court of India Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been broadcasted towards Supreme Court of India Recruitment. There is urgent requirement of most eligible candidates in order to fill the Consultant Posts in the organization. Those, who are concerned to apply for SCI Recruitment, must submit the application form before the last date that is 13-06-2019.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Links:
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Supreme Court of India Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of Supreme Court Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Category||Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||13-06-2019|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019
Q1: Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Consultant in the Supreme Court Legal Services
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Supreme Court of India Jobs?
The candidate must be a law graduate having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Supreme Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidate must not be above 32 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Q4: What is the Supreme Court Salary Slab?
- Selected candidates will get consolidated fee of Rs. 60,000/- per month taxes shall be deducted as per rules.
- The candidate must be a practicing Advocate with at least five years of experience.
Check Highly Paid: Latest Recruitments
Q5: What is the Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q6: How to Fill Supreme Court of India Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.sci.gov.in.
- On home page of official website you have to go through “Navigation” section visible at left side and hit on “Recruitment” link.
- This will open the list of the links having latest openings and you have to select “Advertisement – Application for the post of Consultant in the office SCLSC. Last Date: 13th June, 2019” link regarding Supreme Court of India Consultant Recruitment.
- This will open Supreme Court of India Advertisement having further details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants have to read the complete details carefully and fill Supreme Court of India Application Form with required and correct details.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to the below mentioned address.
Secretary, Supreme Court Legal Services Committee,
108, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court Compound
New Delhi – 110001
You Can Also Find: Jobs by Organization
Q7: What are the Important Dates?
- The starting date for online registration of application is: 06-05-2019
- Last date to Apply: 13-06-2019
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019:
Eligible contenders who are searching for government jobs in New Delhi they can apply against Supreme Court of India Recruitment by submitting their dully filled application form on or before the last date that is 13-06-2019.
Candidates can acquire whole acknowledge regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Avail Here: Free Job Updates
Aspirants may get more information related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 by going through Official Link. You may ask your query related to this post by comment in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Scholarship in India|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|