Symbiosis Entrance Test
Symbiosis International University (SIU) is ready to conduct Symbiosis Entrance Test for providing admission to the willing aspirants in undergraduate engineering and technology programmes. As per the notification the SET Exam will organizes in the month of May 2018. So those candidates who are interested they must ensure the eligibility criteria and then apply for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018. To appear in this entrance exam, contenders are needed to fill the application form. You can fill and submit the application form through online channel before its closing date which is modified below.
Highlights of this page:
Symbiosis SET is a joint common entrance test organized for undergraduate admission in those colleges which comes under Symbiosis International University, Pune. Along with filling the application form for SET 2018 Exam, aspirants also needed to apply for the institutions in which they want to get admission. Candidates who are willing to know more about the Symbiosis Entrance Test they can scroll down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Here in the below section we have given all those details that are mentioned in the SET Notification.
Symbiosis Entrance Test
|B.Sc. (Culinary Arts)|
Get Here>>Course Details
Symbiosis Entrance Test Eligibility:
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% reserved category) (On basis of JEE Score)|
|BA./BBA.LLB||Pass/Appearing XII (10+2) examination with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)|
|BCA||Pass XII standard examination or equivalent/ Diploma in Engineering/Technology with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)|
|BBA||Passed XII or equivalent examination with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).|
|B.Sc||XII Pass or equivalent|
|B.Des||Passed 10+2 or equivalent OR 10+3 diploma|
Get Here>> Criterion for Foreign Candidates
Symbiosis Entrance Test Application fees:
Applicants are required to pay Rs 1500/- application fee and Rs 1000/- as an admission fee which is non refundable. It is mandatory to pay application fee along with admission fee.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode
- The fees can be submitted with the help of Credit Card, Net Banking, Indian Bank Net Banking,
- Offline mode
- The application fees can be submitted in the form of cash or through t Demand Draft through Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- After paying the fee, candidate has to deposit the Payment Slip (Cash) & print copy of DD to the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115.
Get Here>> Application Fees and Registration Procedure
How To Fill Up Symbiosis Entrance Test Application Form?
- First of all applicants who want to apply for Symbiosis Admission 2018 they need to Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.set-test.org
- From the homepage appeared you have to hit on “Register now” tab
- Then Hit on the “new registration” tab
- After that candidates are required to Read all the details that will be appear on the next page
- Now hit on “I agree” tab
- The “registration form” will appear in front of you
- You have to fill the form carefully with all required details.
- Hit on save and continue
- After that go to the paying procedure
- Pay the application fees and complete the whole details.
- After filling the form, you have to upload necessary documents.
- Now you need to preview of the form and also take a print out of it.
- Then at last hit the final submission tab.
Symbiosis Entrance Exam pattern
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
- The duration for SET is 150 minutes
- The examination will be held through Pen & Paper mode.
- Timings of the examination will be 9.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON
- The examination will be an objective type examination
- No negative marking will be there
Get here>> SET Test Structure
Symbiosis Entrance Test centers
Get Complete List: SET Exam Centres
Symbiosis Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018
The Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit Card will be available in Third week of April 2018. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of the organization. Applicants are required to download call letter without it applicants are not allowed to appear in the examination hall. Along with the SET Admit Card it is mandatory for the candidates to bring any one document from the following:
- Driving license
- College/Institute identity card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voters ID card
- AADHAR Card (UID Card)
- Before appearing for the test Applicant are required to paste latest passport-sized coloured photograph on the Admit Card at the suitable place.
- An authorized person from the Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the test day. Please preserve this authenticated SET Exam Admit Card for further PI-WAT processes.
- Candidates should keep in mind that an authenticated Admit Card is significant document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes at SIU.
- If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
Get here>> SET guidelines
Symbiosis Entrance Test Result
As after the examination the SET Result will be declared in Third week of May 2018, Final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. To get the scorecards candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission and then they have to follow the Symbiosis Entrance Test Scorecard link.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Counselling
A separate notification with details of counseling/seat allotment and admission will be published on the official website of the association after publication of result. Only those, eligible for counseling, will be able to participate in it.
Check Out: Symbiosis Entrance Test Syllabus
|Registration shall begin from||Last week of December 2017|
|Last date for registration||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for making payment||Third week of April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third week of April 2018|
|SET 2018 Examination||First week of of May 2018|
|Result to be declared||Third week of May 2018|
|Online payment closes for institutes||Fourth week of May, 2018|
|Declaration of institute short Listing for PI-WAT||Fourth week of May, 2018|
|Conduct of PI-WAT||Last week of May, 2018 to first week of June 2018|
Symbiosis Centre for International Education,
S.B. Road, Pune -411 004, India
Phone: +91 20 25671905
Fax: +91 20 25659209
Candidates who are interested in Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018, they can check the Official Link. To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages. If the aspirants have any query regarding the information given about the SIU Entrance Test in the above section of this page, then they can ask by using the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On:
|Symbiosis Entrance Test Paper||SET Admit Card|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test Results||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|