Syndicate Bank Recruitment
A recent employment notification has broadcasted regarding Syndicate Bank Recruitment with the aim to hire up the efficient and career-oriented candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up the unoccupied positions of Officer and Attenders. Job seekers who want to enhance their career may apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Job fighters who are passionately want to grasp the chance of Syndicate Bank Jobs by sending the filled application forms at the email and postal address on or before the closing date that is well provided below. Here the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about these latest job openings.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Closing dates of Applying||Check Below|
Syndicate Bank Vacancies and Qualifications:
|Name of the Positions||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Chief Security Officer||55 years|
|Chief Learning Officer||58 years|
|Attenders||10th or 12th||18-26 years|
- Candidates who will be selected for the Chief Security Officer post will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 68680 – 76520 per month.
- Aspirants applying for the rest of the positions will receive the impressive amount of stipend including other allowances as decided by the selection committee of the bank during the appointment.
Mode of Assortment:
- Assortment will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
Want to Know?
How to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit to the official website of the bank that is “www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Now press on the “Careers” tab stated underneath of the homepage.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the details carefully.
For Attenders Post:
- Candidates who are applying for the Attenders post need to download the application form.
- Now fill the application form including all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and send it on the mentioned postal address.
For the rest of the positions:
Aspirants who want to apply for the rest of the positions can send their filled application form at the stated email address before the due date.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
|Email Address||Postal Address|
|email@example.com||The Deputy Manager, Bank, Regional Office, Personnel Section, Murali’s Arcade, II floor, 194, TV Samy Road (West) RS Puram, Coimbatore- 641002|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
|Name of the Positions||Last Dates of Applying|
|Chief Security Officer||23.02.2017|
|Chief Learning Officer|
You can download your Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 directly from here by using Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Syndicate Bank Salaries||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Preparation Material|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Online Test|