Syndicate Bank Recruitment
All those candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs are informed that Syndicate Bank has recently released Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 09 vacant posts of Dealer, CRO, CDO and Experts. Willing aspirants can apply against Syndicate Bank Job Openings by submitting Syndicate Bank Application Form before last date.
|Syndicate Bank Dealer Recruitment Advt||Download Here|
|Syndicate Bank CRO Recruitment Advt||Download Here|
|Syndicate Bank CDO Recruitment Advt||Download Here|
|Syndicate Bank Experts Recruitment Advt||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Syndicate Bank Vacancy Name||Dealer/CRO/CDO and Experts|
|Category||Syndicate Bank 2019 Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification||Given Below|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Ques 1: What are the Available Syndicate Bank Vacancies?
- Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic): 03
- Senior Manager (Dealer – Forex): 03
- Chief Risk Officer: 01
- Chief Digital Officer: 01
- Sector Specific Experts: 01
Ques 2: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Jobs?
Chief Risk Officer: Contenders who are applying for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 must have done Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or MBA (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance.
Chief Digital Officer: Applicants should have done Engineering graduate or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics & Communications or MCA or MBA from any Indian or Foreign University.
Sector Specific Experts: Aspirants applying for this post should have done Degree from IIT, Indian School of Mines, or other reputed engineering Colleges / or major Institute of high specialization.
Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic/Forex): Contenders who are applying against this post must have done MBA, CA CFA or ICWA and should have 3 years, post qualification work experience in PSBs/Private Banks/foreign banks in India.
Ques 3: What is the Age Limit for Syndicate Bank Openings?
- Chief Risk Officer: 58 years
- Chief Digital Officer: 58 years
- Sector Specific Experts: 25-65 years
- Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic/Forex): 25-35 years
More Links Related to Syndicate Bank
|Syndicate Bank Admit Card||Get Details|
|Syndicate Bank Result||Get Details|
|Syndicate Bank Salaries||Get Details|
|Syndicate Bank Syllabus||Get Details|
|Syndicate Bank Interview Questions||Get Details|
Ques 4: What is the Pay Scale of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Job hunters who get selected for CRO/CDO and Experts Vacancies in Syndicate Bank will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary.
- However, applicants who get appointed for the vacancies of Syndicate Bank Senior Manager Recruitment will receive 42020-51490 per month.
Ques 5: What is the Application Fee for Syndicate Bank Openings?
General category candidates applying for Dealer vacancies need to pay Rs.600/- as application fee whereas SC/ST/PwBD category aspirants are required to submit Rs.100.00 via online mode.
Ques 6: What is the Selection Process for Recruitment in Syndicate Bank?
- After the scrutinization of application form, Syndicate Bank will shortlist eligible aspirants for CRO/CDO and Experts Posts on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience. Shortlisted contenders will be then called for interaction/interview for final selection.
- Online test and/or GD/interview will organize for selecting eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic/Forex).
Ques 7: How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment?
Individuals who are willing to apply for Syndicate Bank Posts are required to follow the instructions that are mentioned underneath. Have a look!!
- Log in to web page of Syndicate Bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
- Press on “Career” tab present at right side of homepage.
- This will take you on a new page.
- Now, select suitable link related to post for which you wish to apply.
- Then, read Syndicate Bank Notification carefully and ensure eligibility details required to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Afterwards, download application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Also attach relevant documents and certificates along with resume and send it to e-mail ID provided below.
- However, contenders applying for the posts of Dealer need to fill online application and are required to upload scanned documents.
- Lastly, submit it and take a print out of same.
Must Read: How to Get Bank Jobs
- Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic/Forex): 05-09-2019
- For Others: 24-08-2019
Syndicate Bank Job Notification
Job hunters who wish to make their career in banking sector can apply for Syndicate Bank 2019 Recruitment and grab this golden opportunity. Various vacancies of Senior Manager/CRO/CDO and Experts are available. So, quickly apply against for Jobs in Syndicate Bank by submitting applications in prescribed format before last date.
Aspirants Also Search For:
- Syndicate Bank Advertisement
- Syndicate Bank Career
- Vacancy in Syndicate Bank
- Syndicate Bank Dealer Recruitment
This is all about Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019-20. To grab more details, stay linked with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Salary Structure||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Online Test||Banking Current Affairs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs By Qualification|