Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is commonly called as TANCET, a state level entrance examination conducted for admission to the MCA/MBA/ ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan courses. To apply for TANCET 2018, one should ensure TANCET Eligibility given below.
Here we have provided Required TANCET Eligibility Criteria to fill TANCET Application Form. So, candidates are advised to read complete TANCET Eligibility 2018 which is given here before applying for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2018.
TANCET 2018 exam will be managed by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. By qualifying TANCET 2018, students wil get admission into the government & non-government colleges of Tamil Nadu state
As per the TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2018, contenders are required to possess Bachelor’s Degree with 03 year of duration and securing 50% marks in the concerned Programme. Get complete details regarding TANCET Eligibility 2018 from here which is well creted by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- Master of Engineering (M.E.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Planning (M.Plan.)
TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- To apply for TANCET Admission 2018, candidates must have passed in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained minimum 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester / year of examination of the said qualifying degree course except courses offered by Professional Institution’s (like AMIE) can also apply for the TANCET Exam.
- Apart from this TANCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, candidates are required to have one of the given qualifications as per the requirements of the course.
Get here List of: Entrance Exam in India
TANCET Eligibility 2018 For MBA (Master of Business Administration):
- Those who possess Degree of bachelor’s degree of three-year duration with 50% (45% for reserved categories) aggregate from any recognized University are eligible to apply for TANCET 2018.
- Appliers should have passed as 10+2+3 years pattern Or 10+3 years diploma +3 years pattern Or BE, B.Tech, B.Arch & B.Pharm Or 10+2+AMIE Or 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.*
TANCET Eligibility For MCA (Master of Computer Application):
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with 50% in agregate (45% for reserved categories) is required as TANCET Eligibility For MCA.
- To apply for TANCET 2018 for MCA, individuals should have Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Candidates must qualify as 10+2+3/4 years pattern Or 10+3 years diploma +3 years pattern Or 10+2+AMIE Or 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.
TANCET Eligibility For MCA (Lateral Entry):
- Aspirants should have bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Science) from any recognized University/ Instituions.
- Appliers should have passed with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Students should have secured 50% (45% for reserved categories).
TANCET Eligibility For ME, M.Tech, M.Plan & M.Arch:
- To apply for TANCET 2018 For ME, M.Tech, M.Plan & M.Arch, candidates must have degree of bachelor as BE/B.Tech/ B.Arch Or B.Pharm Or Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts or its equivalent
- Students must have secured 50% (45% for reserved categories).
- Those candidates who have valid GATE 2016, GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the relevant discipline of Engineering /Technology, not need to appear for TANCET 2018 Exam.
- They will be selected for admission on the basis of GATE Score Card.
- Those aspirants who have a valid GATE 2016, GATE 2017 and GATE 2018 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL), they have to appear for TANCET 2018 Exam also.
Get Here Online Application: TANCET Registration
TANCET Entrance Test Fee (Only through Online) 2018:
- Candidates appearing in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) towards the entrance testfee for any one of the programmes either M.B.A. (or) M.C.A. (or)M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.degreeprogrammes.
- A candidate applying for more than one programme has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme through online only.
TANCET Exam Pattern 2018:
- 1/3 mark will be reduced as negative marking for wrong answers in the examination.
- In ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan section, PART I & II is compulsory. PART III according to the discipline selected during registration.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Examination will be conducted as multiple type question paper.
- Duration of the examination will be two hours.
- One mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
Download Here: TANCET Previous Year Question Papers
TANCET 2018 Exam Dates:
|Availability of TANCET 2018 Application form||March 2018|
|Last Date to submit the TANCET 2018 Application form||Probably in May 2018|
|Releasing date of TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket||June 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Entrance Examination date||June 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Result declaration||Most likely in June 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Counselling process will start from||July 2018|
TANCET 2018 Contact Information:
The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) Centre for Entrance Examinations Anna University Chennai – 600 025.
Note: Candidates can grab complete details related to TANCET Eligibility 2018 by going through the Official Website also. Contenders are advised to be in touch with us for grabbing updated details regarding Anna University TANCET 2018 Eligibility or any others by subscribing our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TANCET Exam Pattern||Prepare for TANCET Preparation Tips|
|TANCET Hall Ticket||TANCET Syllabus|
|TANCET Colleges in India||TANCET Counselling|
|TANCET Books||Scholarship in India|